Pages:
Author

Topic: As BTC raises..ETH will fall! - page 2. (Read 796 times)

Activity: 364
Merit: 100
September 23, 2017, 11:14:11 PM
people are more familiar with bitcoin than ethereum so it's probably the cause of a slight decrease in ETH.
but there is no problem in that because everything happens depending on the person who buys a coin. the decline for eth is something that often happens for every coin but will come back as before.
it all depends on how dev manages their coins whether it can make it higher or vice versa
Activity: 1624
Merit: 267
September 23, 2017, 09:04:37 PM
If bitcoin price increase I think the price of ethereum also increase. Because this two coin connected to each other or ethereum are base on bitcoin. But it depends on the demand on the market if they have many buyers for sure it will increase bitcoin .if ethereum dont have a lot of buyer if bitcoin increase for sure they have little effect and it will increase that I see.
Activity: 770
Merit: 500
September 23, 2017, 08:15:57 PM
If you look at the market ,the rise of ETH was really strong in the past year and it was mainly due to ICOs coming out using their platform and with the recent debate about how to restrict these kind of money making machines from the government and the regulations coming it is bound to have a hard time and with the recent Chinese ban against ICO ETH will be more affected by these bans and so is the reason you might see more down rally with ETH than bitcoin.
i think yes that is right that when the price of bitcoin goes up it effect the price of other altcoins, and the reason is that most of the people start investing money in bitcoin and if they have some investment in altcoin they cash out their money and invest it in bitcoin therefore the when bitcoin price start increasing we can see that the price of other crypto currency effect by bitcoin and so the price of Etherum price also .
legendary
Activity: 1372
Merit: 1014
September 23, 2017, 07:02:31 PM
Supply, yes

Also ETH has gone up alot more, so many people are selling at a profit...

Things might change when ETH goes POS; right now ETH is inflationary and HODLing ETH is not profitable. POS might change that but then, ETH might cost 1000$  Grin
Activity: 2814
Merit: 911
Have Fun )@@( Stay Safe
September 23, 2017, 07:00:59 PM
If you look at the market ,the rise of ETH was really strong in the past year and it was mainly due to ICOs coming out using their platform and with the recent debate about how to restrict these kind of money making machines from the government and the regulations coming it is bound to have a hard time and with the recent Chinese ban against ICO ETH will be more affected by these bans and so is the reason you might see more down rally with ETH than bitcoin.
legendary
Activity: 2590
Merit: 3014
Welt Am Draht
September 23, 2017, 06:40:02 PM
I am trying to find the connection why the fall of ETH as percent is higher than BTC!

There is this hidden gathering of limiting btc supplies....while offering too much ETH!

I don't think it's anything to do with supply. Supply in general is massively overstated as an effect on coin prices. The only thing that matters is what's on the actual exchanges.

I'd say the main reason is that ETH has evolved into not much more than an ICO generator and ICOs are about to get a walloping from multiple angles. If it isn't regulators going after them, it's the people who poured millions into shite that will deliver nothing.
legendary
Activity: 1610
Merit: 1183
September 23, 2017, 06:37:18 PM
I'm only into Bitcoin but I might have an explanation.

In the olden shitcoin days you people first bought Bitcoins.
Then for fun they bought some shitcoins with their "spare" cash just to make some quicker money on the volatility of the shitcoin.
But when things went bad they all dumped their shitcoins into Bitcoins and if it was even worse then back to fiat.

So ETH might be dropping faster because people trust Bitcoin more than ETH.
This means that Bitcoin will receive inflow from ETH dumps. This makes ETH go down fast while Bitcoins decent gets cushioned by the people converting to Bitcoin (buying).

In the long run we all know Bitcoin will win against Ethereum, but it's all about taking adavantage of what happens in the meantime, and I think Ethereumhas some good pumps before it starts going to hell due a convoluted situation where both technicals and legals problems will make it collapse.

But meanwhile Raiden is going to pump the price for a while I think, because BTC still got a while until it can scale with Lightning Network.
Activity: 1372
Merit: 269
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
September 23, 2017, 06:24:30 PM
I am trying to find the connection why the fall of ETH as percent is higher than BTC!

There is this hidden gathering of limiting btc supplies....while offering too much ETH!

Agree ..Disagree?

I agree, the  token supply is somehow one key factor why the price is going down, or people look at it as not good investment because of the huge amount of token to be unloaded to the market  once there is FUD created or some large whale dump their ETH coin.  Aside from that ETH is just a good ICO token, and I have seen not much of usage of it.  And what is more discouraging is, ETH authority is centralized while bitcoin is more decentralized since it needs consensus from the different groups of users.
legendary
Activity: 1652
Merit: 1265
September 23, 2017, 05:54:54 PM
I'm only into Bitcoin but I might have an explanation.

In the olden shitcoin days you people first bought Bitcoins.
Then for fun they bought some shitcoins with their "spare" cash just to make some quicker money on the volatility of the shitcoin.
But when things went bad they all dumped their shitcoins into Bitcoins and if it was even worse then back to fiat.

So ETH might be dropping faster because people trust Bitcoin more than ETH.
This means that Bitcoin will receive inflow from ETH dumps. This makes ETH go down fast while Bitcoins decent gets cushioned by the people converting to Bitcoin (buying).
Activity: 154
Merit: 106
September 23, 2017, 02:10:48 PM

Agree ..Disagree?
Pages:
Jump to: