Pages:
Author

Topic: as im economy person with my info the investors could make good profit - page 2. (Read 231 times)

Activity: 1414
Merit: 574
the next week usa will ease all the restrictions the stock marktet will go high up.
the uk will announce the economic situation is bad and uk stocks will fall.
oil price will start slowly recover on monday usa time 12.35 day time.
bitcoin off course will turn in to bull market  new york will announce next week by wedendsaday that they will become the world example of easing restritcions and usa will convince other countries too to ease all the restrictions.

Your predictions will not come true as long as the pandemic is not over.  No matter what policy is made, stock prices and oil prices will continue to fall during this pandemic.  Even if the US loosens up its stock market policy, it won't last long if the number of covid patients continues to increase.
Activity: 392
Merit: 7
im acenomy person with my prediction investors always knows where is money and where the money isnt.

so i will proof now the and tell what will happening the next week

the next week usa will ease all the restrictions the stock marktet will go high up.

the uk will announce the economic situation is bad and uk stocks will fall.

oil price will start slowly recover on monday usa time 12.35 day time.

bitcoin off course will turn in to bull market  new york will announce next week by wedendsaday that they will become the world example of easing restritcions and usa will convince other countries too to ease all the restrictions.

why do i know all of this?  becouse i know the economy game called monopoly,  everything in this world is a business and economy nithign else matters on the bigger scale its all just money economy and business.

if you are active on finacial markets and looking for place right bets on the market then my information is best for you according my analysis you will know first what will come and what will not.

Pages:
Jump to: