Pages:
Author

Topic: As long as you convert your crypto to fiat, we will never go mass adoption - page 4. (Read 501 times)

Activity: 420
Merit: 255
Last year I thought that bitcoin will change. I believed that segwit2x will be supported and bitcoin will get a chance to become currency. Probably thought so many users. This drove the price of bitcoin up. But after it was announced that this will not happen, we saw the price drop. Now I still keep my coins, but I do not believe that it will happen. I think there was a coup. Bitcoin will forever be an asset to store their funds. Perhaps the currency will use bch.
Activity: 161
Merit: 12
📶Decentralized free Wi-Fi📶
People! please don't look at crypto as an ez money maker, and please don't convert to fiat, I would suggest to USE it rather than spend it.
The next time you pay for something, always encourage them to accept crypto. If they refuse, then so be it, but what you're doing is the effort so that many people will hear about it, and maybe the next time someone asked them to receive payment through crypto, maybe they will change their mind and try it.

This is how your transfer the market cap from fiat to blockchain and this is how you realize true gain, your 10 coins valued at let's say 100$ can go to the moon if more people would switch to crypto.
Please please please, we want a future with just peer to peer txion, F the middle man!

You're right in saying that the push for adoption will come from the ground level upwards but at the same time right now that's not really an option. Most places won't even have a clue aside from bitcoin and right now bitcoin is not feasible to be used as a payment option due to fees and speed.
Activity: 22
Merit: 3
People! please don't look at crypto as an ez money maker, and please don't convert to fiat, I would suggest to USE it rather than spend it.
The next time you pay for something, always encourage them to accept crypto. If they refuse, then so be it, but what you're doing is the effort so that many people will hear about it, and maybe the next time someone asked them to receive payment through crypto, maybe they will change their mind and try it.

This is how your transfer the market cap from fiat to blockchain and this is how you realize true gain, your 10 coins valued at let's say 100$ can go to the moon if more people would switch to crypto.
Please please please, we want a future with just peer to peer txion, F the middle man!
Pages:
Jump to: