Pages:
Author

Topic: As the world is becoming more economically insecure, and with the ever evolving - page 2. (Read 232 times)

Activity: 322
Merit: 2
I agree. I am looking forward that in the future, more people around the globe will use crypto currency by sending their remittances to their loved ones instead of using fiat with extra charges and taxes.
Activity: 3080
Merit: 970
www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

You need to restructure the title and you can understand why I am saying that. Coming to the topic itself, it is an obvious fact that cryptocurrencies allow people to conduct financial transactions online in an anonymous manner without any sort of interference from centralized entities like banks etc which is a huge advantage that drew me into this market in the first place. As time passes, people will rely more and more on crypto as an alternative payment method to FIAT.
Activity: 238
Merit: 1
Blockchain technology has completely changed the world of technology for a long time, and many people use This technology, as it is safer than the banking industry, I think that for the future it is the right choice.
Activity: 58
Merit: 0
Security cannot just remain in the context of storing money, also what consequences here regarding allowing our money to be handled by centralized bodies. Cryptocurrencies already remove most of the security threats caused by systemic corruption and centralized control. In future it will be better I guess.
Activity: 434
Yes I agree with you. People the wants to invest in a more trustworthy platform where their investments would be more secure and safe. As the cryptocurrency market is gradually progressing, more people are becoming interested to invest in this field. I think more rules and regulations must be made so that the incidences of frauds and scams decrease.
Activity: 294
I definitely agree that the internet is a world itself with so much information that you never really know which one to trust on. Security is key when the information of all your personal details are out there, and you want it to be safely managed. Hard earned money should be reinvested to keep the momentum alive for all the hard work that paid of behind the earning, so investing in platforms of such, the first thing anyone looks at is my money on safe hands? For this calculative analysis with the best teams at hand, showing great results for existing customers are the sole direction one should go for.
Activity: 462
Merit: 42
yes certainly the economy is getting worse in the world. This is sharing and fixing. In the future, cryptographic currencies will be the savior of the worsening economy. To me, life depends on the improvement of the economy here.
Activity: 167
Merit: 2

Security

cryptocurrency securityCryptocurrency systems are based upon cryptographic security and cryptography. What this means is, rather than ‘trusting in the bank’ and its I.T department to keep your money and banking details safe, when you invest in cryptocurrency, you’re trusting in ‘the math’. This security means that it’s highly unlikely your account will ever be compromised.

The very nature of cryptocurrency which prevents it from being compromised is the ‘blockchain’ itself.  The security of the system is also safer than the others as it relies on a ‘proof of work’ system. This is to say that, once a transaction has been confirmed on the blockchain, it is set and cannot be changed. After confirmation, the transaction becomes part of an immutable history record of transactions; it cannot be reversed and can most definitely not be forged. More so, once a transaction has occurred almost everyone across the network knows about it at the same time which adds more emphasis to the security of the transactions.
Pages:
Jump to: