Pages:
Author

Topic: As UK Pound Continues to Decline, Bitcoin Volatility Gets Revaluated - page 2. (Read 939 times)

legendary
Activity: 3066
Merit: 1047
Your country may be your worst enemy
I have yet to see or hear about someone selling £ to buy BTC.
But I totally understand why the £ is falling. There's a lot of anxiety about the brexit. Aston Martin won't suffer, but it's might be more difficult for Nissan.
legendary
Activity: 2254
Merit: 1043
good thing I have a good stack of gold
legendary
Activity: 1078
Merit: 1014
good thing i get paid in dollars
Activity: 1081
Merit: 251
Formerly known as Chronobank, now Chrono.tech
Mainstream investors and financial institutions have dismissed Bitcoin as a currency due to its intense volatility. The British pound recently plunged to more than 6% in minutes, crashing various markets and exchanges.

While the British pound came closer to reaching its 31-year low value, the price of Bitcoin continues to surge, reaching $635 with experts presuming a $700 breakout by the end of October.

Since Brexit, the British pound has continued to struggle in dealing with its declining value. The rapid devaluation of the national currency forced a substantial number of financial and Fintech startups to relocate, moving to economically and financially stable regions such as Germany.

Earlier this week, the UK pound plunged more than 6% in a matter of minutes, creating a major upset in the Asian market. Matt Simpson, senior market analyst at ThinkMarkets in Singapore stated:

“It was just another quiet day in Asia, and then, Bang! All the lights went red.”

https://cointelegraph.com/news/as-uk-pound-continues-to-decline-bitcoin-volatility-gets-revaluated
Pages:
Jump to: