Pages:
Author

Topic: ASEANCOIN (ASN) – AN EXCELLENT MEANS OF THE ELECTRONIC PAYMENT - page 2. (Read 2631 times)

Activity: 840
Merit: 251
Interesting, how would this project compare to others, like Stellar (Lumens) specifically? I was under the impression Stellar was already very widely adopted in the Asian region. Does ASN offer any benefits above Stellar?
Agreed, This Asian region coins became more trending topics in many developer's since some of the dev's introduced it first.
Good luck dev.
Activity: 728
Merit: 250
I feels like there is another project with the similarity just as this one, but I don't remember what it is.
Well just good luck for the project.
Activity: 756
Merit: 501
DeepOnions for the WIN!
Interesting, how would this project compare to others, like Stellar (Lumens) specifically? I was under the impression Stellar was already very widely adopted in the Asian region. Does ASN offer any benefits above Stellar?
Activity: 222
Merit: 100
why dont you use english on your wallet aplication? i dont understand with its language, very difficult to understand
Activity: 10
Merit: 0
Hi,

I'm a native caucasian (Australian) living in the Philippines. The English grammar on the promotional pages is off and in my opinion detracts from the professionalism/credibility of the project as it clearly isn't written by a native English speaker. I'd be happy to proof-read all the English in exchange for a stake in the coin. I can also have friends translate everything into Tagalog if need be.
Dear Mr. nndep3m,
Thank you so much for your concern!
There is a choosing item at the bottom of each page. Please choose the language which is yours to be easy to follow our information.
Thanks!
it is interesting project sir, is aseancoin only will be local use??
i hope this project can be a success project and reach the goals..
Dear Mr. admosfir,
Thanks for your support!
At present, ASN has been used in local country.
However, we are trying to spread it to other countries in the region and around the world.
We hope for your interest more than ever.
Thanks!
Activity: 56
I knew this layout looked familiar...  Roll Eyes

https://startup.ulatech.com/en
The same scammers who released another coin you can't mine. They are currently doing an ICO and selling their coin 1$ an ULA. They have 3 managers and 1 CEO, but no developers.

Be careful when doing anything with this coin because you will have 0 support.

This use multi chain to make their coins and ship them out to scam people:
https://www.multichain.com/
Activity: 140
Merit: 13
First Payment Gateway using GoldBacked cryptocurre
Hi,

I'm a native caucasian (Australian) living in the Philippines. The English grammar on the promotional pages is off and in my opinion detracts from the professionalism/credibility of the project as it clearly isn't written by a native English speaker. I'd be happy to proof-read all the English in exchange for a stake in the coin. I can also have friends translate everything into Tagalog if need be.
Smiley so that is 10% premine ? right?
do you have anything plan to marketing or something
Dear Mr. PandaMiner,
It's total of exploiting volume. Our premine is about 90 million ASN.
So that 50% premine will be 45 million ASN.
For marketing programmes, beside the detail plans and strategies we gave, we will run a lot of more useful others with prestigious international websites which ASN can be traded on many the large exchange floor and try to spread more the units intergrated the payment by ASN to countries in ASEAN region. All will help increase price of ASN in the near future.
Hope for your support!
Thanks!
Dear Mr. TimeTeller,
Thank you for you comment!
We are sorry about the misunderstanding from the editors.
We wish for your support!
Thanks!
Your idea is interesting. How to get free coin? I want to get it. Can you tell me in details, guy?
Thanks! wish for your success!  Grin
Dear Mr. Makcop,
Thank you for your interest in our project with ASN!
Please download the asncoin wallet on CHplay and comment the address on this page. We will send free coins for you immediately.
If you use an iPhone, because app for the iPhone is not available, please create account on the website: asnwallet.com
We will keep you updated as soon as possible so that you can capture the price, get your first coin with the cheapest price, and get high profits when the price increases.
Thank you so much! Hope for your support!
Sincere!
Activity: 2744
Merit: 588
Create a new thread again for this coin.
Coz the first few attempts failed, so brand new thread..
Other links below -

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.20248643

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.20590556

This is the project wherein from what I remembered, posted their photos and said that they are programmers but turned out that they are accountants.
And suddenly, they removed their photos on their website.
Just check for yourself on the above first link.
Activity: 322
Merit: 250
 Smiley so that is 10% premine ? right?
do you have anything plan to marketing or something
1.How much knowledge of Aseancoin do you have?
- Volume: 900.000.000 ASN

And let me guess, 50% premine?
where didi you read about this insane 50 percent premine??
i think it is not reasonable...
i haven't  read it anywhere!
Dear Mr. italianMiner72,
Maybe, Mr. Zecon has misunderstood our meaning when we tell about the volume of Aseancoin (900 million ASN). He guessed it was 50% premine. However, It's total of exploiting volume.
Aseancoin's premine is about 90 million ASN. Obviously, 50% premine will be 45 million ASN.
Thanks for your comment!

Dear Mr. Zecon,
It's total of exploiting volume. Our premine is about 90 million ASN.
So that 50% premine will be 45 million ASN.
Thanks!
Activity: 6
Good idea, but how to get it for free, please tell me?
Activity: 910
Merit: 511

where didi you read about this insane 50 percent premine??
i think it is not reasonable...
i haven't  read it anywhere!
Activity: 280
Merit: 100
it is interesting project sir, is aseancoin only will be local use??
i hope this project can be a success project and reach the goals..
Activity: 840
Merit: 500
Noob? Check. Name that doesn't really mean anything and misspells 'asian' cause that coin is taken? Check. Copy-paste github? Check. 'Price idea' that is completely insane luring only mentally slow into the project? Check. This should be a great project! /s
Activity: 7
The application in more detail. Can I join your project development?
Can you get the expected price you mentioned? I think it will be so difficult because not many people know your token.
You need to spread it more than ever to improve the acceptance from the community.
Good luck!  Cool
Pages:
Jump to: