Pages:
Author

Topic: Asia can be the biggest crypto market - page 4. (Read 2256 times)

Activity: 2674
Merit: 696
Dimon69
October 27, 2019, 10:18:01 PM
So, after yesterday, I can say Asia is already the biggest crypto market. The president of China endorse the Bitcoin now, after china, Indonesia, India, Korea are the biggest crypto supported country. Vietnam, Philippine also the crypto \friendly country. So, there is no doubt that Asia is the biggest crypto market indeed.
Since Asia except China been accepting Crypto without any doubt, they are open for adoption and application of using it to improve their services, placing ATM in their different countries and accepting business operations that support crypto currencies are highly appreciated in Asian countries, while China just recently accepted it despite of many times of denying its benefits it can give to their country.
Activity: 2254
Merit: 258
October 27, 2019, 09:20:10 PM
maybe more crypto investors from continental Europe and America. but actually Asia is the biggest market for crypto because it has the most populous countries like China, India and Indonesia. and more importantly, Asia also has fairly stable internet access at the moment, unlike Africa which is still having trouble getting to the internet. many business models that can be applied there, especially in the financial sector such as payment instruments. but why the reality isn't what I imagined. at present crypto is only a notion and there is no real use that can really be applied to crypto except investment.

many think it's all because of the Regulation, but I don't think so. Regulations can be changed and there are currently no regulations that actually prohibit crypto. so this is not the main reason.

then what do you think?

It can be, Korea and Japan headed the frontline, they have their own exchange and so many of their companies are already using Bitcoin, but China and India are still questionable because they have voiced out already that they are against Bitcoin, if the two change their stand Asia could become a good region for Cryptocurrency growth.
Activity: 1778
Merit: 504
WorkAsPro
October 27, 2019, 08:33:10 PM
I believe that they can achieve it, especially after Xi Jinping´s statement, that China will strive to become a blockchain superpower. USA and Trump is pretty sceptic about blockchain, cryptocurrencies and Libra. This can do a lot of harm to them in the future. Always it is better to adopt new technology before someone else does it before you.
Most large countries are afraid of Blockchain because if this technology develops, the demand for investment in this technology will increase so most governments always prohibit people from discussing this issue. Currently, recent news is strongly supporting Blockchain technology and China is very active in this issue so it is hoped that this will be the next country to legalize this market.

Someday if everyone uses Bitcoin to trade, this world will be better because this is a coin that is not controlled by anyone in the financial market.
Activity: 480
Merit: 4
October 27, 2019, 08:24:44 PM
Asians have always had their arms open wide to innovations and they evolve faster than any other continent I have considered tech savvy (in my opinion). The way they deploy solutions from new tech innovations make me feel like they have heard a prophecy before time that involves them taking the lead amongst others. They are in no doubt the biggest players in the crypto space today
Activity: 420
Merit: 1
October 27, 2019, 08:14:44 PM
~snip~

The legality of crypto as a payment system is always questioned and is a concern of many people because of several government restrictions.
Asia is a collection of large countries that have many opportunities for crypto, I come from the Asian continent, but it is very unfortunate that I can only buy altcoin for investment.
and sell some of the proceeds from the bounty work in exchange for BTC.
Activity: 102
Merit: 1
October 27, 2019, 06:13:50 PM
This might be through as they are really waxing strong and ensuring crypto is highly recognised. Asian are trying in tikes of crypto market and publicity
Activity: 1176
Merit: 265
October 27, 2019, 12:46:16 PM
I believe that they can achieve it, especially after Xi Jinping´s statement, that China will strive to become a blockchain superpower. USA and Trump is pretty sceptic about blockchain, cryptocurrencies and Libra. This can do a lot of harm to them in the future. Always it is better to adopt new technology before someone else does it before you  Tongue.
Activity: 1077
Merit: 250
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
October 27, 2019, 12:38:28 PM
BIG NO, US is the biggest crypto market in the world. i have no doubt if they lead cryptomarket
many whales come from US, they are true whales!

10 Countries with the Most Bitcoin Hodlers
3 countries host over 50% of the world’s Bitcoin nodes

Those threads are old now. Look at the crypto market, all the big exchanges are from Asia, Even China president endorsing the cryptocurrency and bought 21 Million Bitcoin, which is a big surprise for the world. However, If Asia is not the biggest crypto market yet, then soon it will be.
big exchanges are from asia, doesnt mean that biggest crypto market is on asia too. those exchange being big long time ago
those research was done feb, 2019. but the result still shows america is the biggest.

at least, if you wanna proof it. gives me/us the data research.
Activity: 692
Merit: 254
terra-credit.com
October 26, 2019, 03:46:06 PM
BIG NO, US is the biggest crypto market in the world. i have no doubt if they lead cryptomarket

Those threads are old now. Look at the crypto market, all the big exchanges are from Asia, Even China president endorsing the cryptocurrency and bought 21 Million Bitcoin, which is a big surprise for the world. However, If Asia is not the biggest crypto market yet, then soon it will be.
Activity: 692
Merit: 254
terra-credit.com
October 26, 2019, 03:34:43 PM
So, after yesterday, I can say Asia is already the biggest crypto market. The president of China endorse the Bitcoin now, after china, Indonesia, India, Korea are the biggest crypto supported country. Vietnam, Philippine also the crypto \friendly country. So, there is no doubt that Asia is the biggest crypto market indeed.
legendary
Activity: 1568
Merit: 1002
October 26, 2019, 03:33:20 PM
Yes, definitely. I have seen more investors frame Asian countries in Cryptoworld than European countries.   Indonesia, Malaysia,  Philippines and south korea and  are among the top investors.

oh really ? im from asia too and its nice to hear that  . its somehow prouding/proudful since you are one from those who live on those countries but that might be true since that what i also see  . alot exchanges that i visit and i can see that most of thier team members are from asia , also on other crypto projects as well but this does not also mean that the project is purely based or came from the asia   .  you know , other aisian dudes/gals are also sometimes migrating on many parts of the world .

right, although many projects from Asia do not guarantee that they are really from Asia because the team and maybe the developers are from outside Asia. i still can't find the right source for data like this but so far what has happened and is very influential for the crypto market at least that is from China, therefore it is indeed very possible that the biggest crypto market is indeed from Asia although in reality every issue from a big country will have the indirect effect on the crypto market
Activity: 1750
Merit: 118
October 26, 2019, 03:16:16 PM
Yes, definitely. I have seen more investors frame Asian countries in Cryptoworld than European countries.   Indonesia, Malaysia,  Philippines and south korea and  are among the top investors.

oh really ? im from asia too and its nice to hear that  . its somehow prouding/proudful since you are one from those who live on those countries but that might be true since that what i also see  . alot exchanges that i visit and i can see that most of thier team members are from asia , also on other crypto projects as well but this does not also mean that the project is purely based or came from the asia   .  you know , other aisian dudes/gals are also sometimes migrating on many parts of the world .
Activity: 1077
Merit: 250
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
October 26, 2019, 03:05:44 PM

copper member
Activity: 1190
Merit: 3
October 26, 2019, 01:16:08 PM
legendary
Activity: 2100
Merit: 1058
October 26, 2019, 01:03:17 PM
I agree to an extent but not completely when we look at it in the aspect of Africa, Asia actually has more advantage in term of their population, and in terms of their level of exposure to technology, so definitely the biggest buyers and users of cryptocurrency could be from there, but if we are judging it by internet accessibility, I think that Africa is not lagging behind.

If you check the record for the list of countries by internet usage, you will find the largest city in Africa ranked as the number 14th in the world which I think it is a fair rank, which means that they will also play a major role too in the development of cryptocurrency in the world, but Asia is still the most important continent in this usage of cryptocurrency anyway.
Activity: 1330
Merit: 121
October 26, 2019, 11:05:37 AM
I think China will be the first to start mass adoption of cryptocurrencies. China will begin adoption when fully exploring cryptocurrencies. Let's see what happens next.
I don't think China have mass adoption, Because India have equal population so they also trying to lead future. But right know Singapore occupy the major crypto adoption and they have low population and small city so anytime China and India will occupy the biggest crypto market. I hope Bitcoin will reach globalized soon after that we never think these kind of more adoption places.
I think that we should pay attention to the fact that the Chinese government is nevertheless announcing the creation of its national cryptocurrency in the near future, while the Indian government wants to introduce criminal liability for financial cryptocurrency wraps.  Based on this, I believe that China will nevertheless be one of the largest cryptocurrency markets, especially considering the fact that 60% or 80% of all Bitcoin miners are located in China.
Activity: 980
Merit: 255
HALA MADRID
October 26, 2019, 10:03:57 AM
There's allot of asian countries already that are participating already to the development of cryptocurrencies. In line with this, it is not enough since not all people in a particular country knows about cryptocurrencies. If and only if we can induce market adoption and achieve almost all the trust of each people, it is the most effective reason why other country should accept crypto as well, as their currency.
Many countries have adopted cryptocurrency as a payment system in several service provider stores and other products. Does that action not violate the rules? Yes, it may or may not violate. Each country has its own regulations relating to the adoption of crypto as a payment system.
Asia is one of the regions that has the largest crypto market today and they continue to implement regulations on crypto. Not all countries are friendly to crypto, and that is also true in Asia.
Activity: 1274
Merit: 263
October 26, 2019, 09:56:36 AM
After our latest news from China, I am completely sure China will surpass Japan in Blockchain adoption and making Asia the biggest crypto market in the world.
China has passed a new law regulating cryptography and has set a standard for the application of cryptography in their country,
this will bring a domino effect to their neighbor countries because of their influence and their population.
Activity: 1274
Merit: 278
October 26, 2019, 09:53:11 AM
maybe more crypto investors from continental Europe and America. but actually Asia is the biggest market for crypto because it has the most populous countries like China, India and Indonesia. and more importantly, Asia also has fairly stable internet access at the moment, unlike Africa which is still having trouble getting to the internet. many business models that can be applied there, especially in the financial sector such as payment instruments. but why the reality isn't what I imagined. at present crypto is only a notion and there is no real use that can really be applied to crypto except investment.

many think it's all because of the Regulation, but I don't think so. Regulations can be changed and there are currently no regulations that actually prohibit crypto. so this is not the main reason.

then what do you think?

There's allot of asian countries already that are participating already to the development of cryptocurrencies. In line with this, it is not enough since not all people in a particular country knows about cryptocurrencies. If and only if we can induce market adoption and achieve almost all the trust of each people, it is the most effective reason why other country should accept crypto as well, as their currency.
Activity: 1428
Merit: 344
October 26, 2019, 09:52:32 AM

then what do you think?
Nice points but you mentioned that there are no regulations prohibiting crypto, but I will like to say there are some laws in some countries (example INDIA) that prohibit crypto. If crypto is adopted in Asian countries especially China, then other regions will follow suit. Just see what the China rumour did to the market starting from yesterday.
Pages:
Jump to: