Pages:
Author

Topic: Asic Bittech NS (Neoscrypt 63.2MH/s ) - page 2. (Read 841 times)

Activity: 308
Merit: 4
September 21, 2018, 09:30:34 AM
I am still very skeptical about ASICs since they can become door stoppers extremely fast...

If you data is accurate that would mean the break even time would be 90 days, that's not bad at all. You still need to make sure that the coins which you're going to mine are not going to switch the algo and become ASIC resistant. So, make sure you keep an eye on the news.

ROI is not 90 days, cause still need to pay ship and tax fee, so in my case, living in Brazil, ROI should be 160 days, cause of high import fee.
Any one must remember tax and ship fees, and of course, like you said research about mineable coins for any asic type before buy.

I hope you are not calculating ROI on current hashrated. Once the ASICs hit they saturate the network. That why they mostly never ROI except maybe the first batch. If people would only stop being stupid buying them and making only the corrupt manufacturers rich, they maybe we could get rid of them. But greed is a powerfull motivator.
Activity: 308
Merit: 4
September 21, 2018, 09:29:09 AM
Question is when do people decide that decentralization is no longer necessary and just go with it.  I think many here have. Well I can’t say I expect anything less since they couldn’t help to build bitcoin they needed to control their own coin.  That’s the argument being used now.  Don’t like x coin just create your own. Hahah as if it works that way when we have asic farms that can destroy anything that could threaten the status quo of coins now.  Decentralized my ass. Hell look what people did to Ethereum and the DAO.  Anything that has potential with be knocked back down by the powers to be.  If your still chugging along it’s because your not a threat to the agenda.  Just doing busy work to keep you occupied🤓🤔

BR

I still don't get why people think that ASICs  make anything centralised more than mining farms or so on. People with lots of money will create huge farms ( with Asics or With VGA it does not matter). If you have money and intersted in crypo mining you will do you best to have the most hashpower.

There is no point to make anything Asic resisantant as there is no such a thing to be Asic Resistant. Technology will evolve, ASIC will be there, but probably because of past algo changes it will be hidden from public, used by manufafturer firms only forever.

( Like Baikal do with Groestl coin miner imo - check the hashrate from the past 6 months)

Solution against certain ASIC dominance would be to have more ASIC manufacturer with reasonable prices IMO.

Because of the price they are accesible only to people with a lot of money. That is not decentralization. On top of that Bitmain and manufacturers run their own huge farms. NVIDIA and AMD don't do that. GPUs are commodity hardware that i can buy at low prices everywhere so they are accessible to everyone. I cannot even buy most of the ASICs in EU let alone have the money to buy them. I could go on but whats the point. People fail to see this.
Activity: 490
Merit: 38
September 21, 2018, 08:52:48 AM
I am still very skeptical about ASICs since they can become door stoppers extremely fast...

If you data is accurate that would mean the break even time would be 90 days, that's not bad at all. You still need to make sure that the coins which you're going to mine are not going to switch the algo and become ASIC resistant. So, make sure you keep an eye on the news.

ROI is not 90 days, cause still need to pay ship and tax fee, so in my case, living in Brazil, ROI should be 160 days, cause of high import fee.
Any one must remember tax and ship fees, and of course, like you said research about mineable coins for any asic type before buy.
Activity: 583
Merit: 106
September 21, 2018, 08:16:05 AM
Question is when do people decide that decentralization is no longer necessary and just go with it.  I think many here have. Well I can’t say I expect anything less since they couldn’t help to build bitcoin they needed to control their own coin.  That’s the argument being used now.  Don’t like x coin just create your own. Hahah as if it works that way when we have asic farms that can destroy anything that could threaten the status quo of coins now.  Decentralized my ass. Hell look what people did to Ethereum and the DAO.  Anything that has potential with be knocked back down by the powers to be.  If your still chugging along it’s because your not a threat to the agenda.  Just doing busy work to keep you occupied🤓🤔

BR

I still don't get why people think that ASICs  make anything centralised more than mining farms or so on. People with lots of money will create huge farms ( with Asics or With VGA it does not matter). If you have money and intersted in crypo mining you will do you best to have the most hashpower.

There is no point to make anything Asic resisantant as there is no such a thing to be Asic Resistant. Technology will evolve, ASIC will be there, but probably because of past algo changes it will be hidden from public, used by manufafturer firms only forever.

( Like Baikal do with Groestl coin miner imo - check the hashrate from the past 6 months)

Solution against certain ASIC dominance would be to have more ASIC manufacturer with reasonable prices IMO.

Activity: 616
Merit: 279
September 21, 2018, 07:43:06 AM

Activity: 2058
Merit: 608
Online Security & Investment Corporation
September 21, 2018, 06:47:17 AM
This is the first time I heard about this company ?
is it legit ?
legendary
Activity: 1453
Merit: 1011
Bitcoin Talks Bullshit Walks
September 21, 2018, 06:12:13 AM
Question is when do people decide that decentralization is no longer necessary and just go with it.  I think many here have. Well I can’t say I expect anything less since they couldn’t help to build bitcoin they needed to control their own coin.  That’s the argument being used now.  Don’t like x coin just create your own. Hahah as if it works that way when we have asic farms that can destroy anything that could threaten the status quo of coins now.  Decentralized my ass. Hell look what people did to Ethereum and the DAO.  Anything that has potential with be knocked back down by the powers to be.  If your still chugging along it’s because your not a threat to the agenda.  Just doing busy work to keep you occupied🤓🤔

BR
Activity: 557
Merit: 5
September 20, 2018, 08:58:29 AM
Another algorythm bites the dust
Activity: 1190
Merit: 641
September 20, 2018, 08:50:30 AM
https://www.bittech.cn.com/news6

https://www.bittech.cn.com/#hproduct4

63.2MH/s (This hashrate is give by 56 Nvidia GTX1080)
Shipping: October 2018
day profit now 19-21 dollar
Price  1890 $
Pages:
Jump to: