Pages:
Author

Topic: ASIC chip distribution through www.asic-chips.com - Bitfury chips for sale - page 2. (Read 3664 times)

Activity: 29
Merit: 0
Thanks for the interest loshia. I am open to using escrow with John K. but like to discuss when funds will be released. As it can take up to 10 weeks to receive the chips from Avalon I would prefer to release the BTC's whenever a new chip order is placed at Avalon (which can be paid from the escrow). Feel free to open up the discussion and share your thoughts.
legendary
Activity: 1610
Merit: 1000
I agree that by being relatively new to this forum/community I do not enjoy the trust and reputation as some other forum members.
As for customer guarantee, the shop is backed by my company 'Edarta', which is also my nickname. You can find detailed information as wel as contact / address details on the web.

Regarding pricing, I want to emphasise that these include tax, custom and handling fees, so you know up front what you are paying. Also the website provides a central and transparant point for administration and order handling/processing. It is not my intention to compete with other Group Buy or Distribution initiatives, just to provide an alternative way to make chips available to the community.

I like your idea very much. Please consider escrow with john and make sure that there will be chips for sale steady supply (order more than one batch if possible) and i am all yours. It would be not the only me  Wink
The key point here is if you would be able to provide steady stock two months from now. That is where my interest is.
I agree that by being relatively new to this forum/community I do not enjoy the trust and reputation as some other forum members.
As for customer guarantee, the shop is backed by my company 'Edarta', which is also my nickname. You can find detailed information as wel as contact / address details on the web.

Regarding pricing, I want to emphasise that these include tax, custom and handling fees, so you know up front what you are paying. Also the website provides a central and transparant point for administration and order handling/processing. It is not my intention to compete with other Group Buy or Distribution initiatives, just to provide an alternative way to make chips available to the community.

legendary
Activity: 1148
Merit: 1018
ANSWER PLEASE:

Just to inform you that it is also possible to buy smaller batches of Avalon ASIC chips through www.asic-chips.com

As opposed to other Group Buy or Distribution initiatives on this forum, the chips for sale on this website are more expensive but include tax, custom and handling fees. Chips offered are distributed from a batch that was ordered on 22 April and will take about 10 weeks before they arrive and can be shipped. Shipping takes place from Belgium and you can always change your shipping address (e.g. if you would like direct shipment to a board assembler/manufacturer).

How do we know this is not a scam? What kind of guarantees are you offering to your customers?
legendary
Activity: 2058
Merit: 1431
Oh look, someone set up an avalon store look-alike to sell avalon related products. (at inflated prices, no less Tongue) Also, poached pictures and bad layout:
Activity: 924
+1 Sticking with the GROUP BUY!

Cheaper... and at least we have a name and face with it as well. Go Ragin!
Activity: 714
Merit: 500
Coin Generator
Just a heads up...

It's better to get in on a more secure group buy with escrow and cheaper fees.

10.92BTC / 100 chips = 0.1092BTC PER CHIP compared to .078BTC per chip.

30% increase compared to 2.5-5% from group buy.

You decide. Unknown website vs. trusted group buy.
Activity: 756
Merit: 500
yup don't buy this until it goes through scam checking
legendary
Activity: 1148
Merit: 1018
Just to inform you that it is also possible to buy smaller batches of Avalon ASIC chips through www.asic-chips.com

As opposed to other Group Buy or Distribution initiatives on this forum, the chips for sale on this website are more expensive but include tax, custom and handling fees. Chips offered are distributed from a batch that was ordered on 22 April and will take about 10 weeks before they arrive and can be shipped. Shipping takes place from Belgium and you can always change your shipping address (e.g. if you would like direct shipment to a board assembler/manufacturer).

How do we know this is not a scam? What kind of guarantees are you offering to your customers?
legendary

1. Shipment takes place from Belgium (EU)
2. No escrow service at the moment
10X

1. Shipment takes place from Belgium (EU)
2. No escrow service at the moment
legendary
Nice to hear that there are more options. I have two questions:

1. Where are you shipping chips from EU or none EU?
2. Do you accept escrow with John?

I know that there is plenty of time before you got the chips but it is good to know
10X
Update 17/09/2013: Bitfury chips available

We are now also offering Bitfury 55nm ASIC chips for sale on www.asic-chips.com. Shipping to customers will start on 23/09/2013.

-----------

Chips offered are distributed from a batch that was ordered on 22 April (payment completed on April 30th) and will take about 10 weeks before they arrive and can be shipped. Shipping takes place from Belgium and you can always change your shipping address (e.g. if you would like direct shipment to a board assembler/manufacturer).

Update:
We are currently also offering a limited amount of assembled boards based on Burnin's design (Assembly done by Burnin).
Pages:
Jump to: