Pages:
Author

Topic: Asic miner giving the best return on investment ? - page 2. (Read 4069 times)

Activity: 98
Merit: 10
What do you think ?

According to the forum it seems the best asic miner is the incoming Neptune from KnC Miner.

The best ASIC miner is the one you can get your hands on today and actually calculate ROI.

This, exactly.
If you can get your hands on a miner that can ROI even slightly, I would do it, because most calculators tend to overestimate network growth.
Activity: 518
Merit: 500
What do you think ?

According to the forum it seems the best asic miner is the incoming Neptune from KnC Miner.

The best ASIC miner is the one you can get your hands on today and actually calculate ROI.
Activity: 28
Merit: 0
Does it make economic sense to buy these miners at today's prices or are you buying them, mining and hoping the price goes up?
Activity: 258
Merit: 250
Breizh Atao
No scrypt asic miner, yet. It may or may not come, that's another thing. You can mine BTC, all merged coins, PPC and TRC and all other copies of BTC with SHA256
Activity: 452
Merit: 250
Nops u can mine other altcoins based on sha256

Activity: 28
Are KNC products, such as Neptune, only able to mine BTC?
Activity: 58

Ignoring the electrical costs, I think the KNC Neptune looks like it'll be in the same ballpark of "performance per dollar", at $3.33/GHash, as some of the other Q1/Q2 2014 offerings from others, such as the Terraminer IV, and the BA Prospero X1/X2 units, among others. I'd be curious to see if it actually launches with a higher hashing rate than advertised currently.

Activity: 308
Merit: 251
I like big BITS and I cannot lie.
I agree with your assessment.
Activity: 76
Merit: 10
What do you think ?

Pages:
Jump to: