Pages:
Author

Topic: AsicBIT.com -- total WASTE of time - page 2. (Read 916 times)

Activity: 588
Merit: 500
December 26, 2016, 07:38:36 AM
According to the asicbit.com web site, this is a Simulator of Bitcoin mining, a game: "After the registration, you get into the server room, where four ASIC are situated... Every block mines a certain amount of Sathoshi... And of course, one is able to earn real money here. The funds from the inner game account can be withdrawn to your Bitcoin wallet."

Well, they are liars and thieves. They will not let you to collect enough Satoshi to get above the minimal withdrawal limit. As long as you upgrade you mining machines they will let you but when you want to accumulate some Satoshi in your balance suddenly the mining machines start to break and they will take back all your profits to repair them. Sometimes, although the broken machine is under warranty, when you repair it your balance is reduced. Liars and thieves...

Unless you enjoy the game, don't waste your time here. You will get nothing for the time you spend here.

your mean your want open investment cloud mining
but not real mining
only game client deposit, money your control, and then you run away bitcoin investor
because not real mining, only pay use another member , or ponzy scheme
legendary
Activity: 1988
Merit: 1007
December 25, 2016, 09:19:25 PM
What, you re surprised there is no free money? Damn, that s really strange.  Grin Grin

Sorry to be sarcastic bud, it is like that in life. You have to really work to make some money. If money would fall down from the sky, we d all be millionaires by now.

This. And the idea of the site being a "thematic faucet" that you upgrade to earn from... just think about that for a second and it'll click why that's clearly a lie.

Well, it really works like a faucet. There isn't deposit option, their income come from adsense. The earnings are low, the referral comission is 1%. I don't know if it's scam, I will try and give my review.

And there are thematic faucets (upgradeable) paying their users without problems, it's not much, but they are paying. There are honest people in micro earnings industry.

Those faucets run under the pretense that you will actually profit at some point. It's like cloud mining: even if the business you buy from doesn't flat out steal from you, you've still lost money. You lock yourself into a losing situation, no matter what the site does.
Activity: 1190
Merit: 525
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
December 25, 2016, 10:53:46 AM
What, you re surprised there is no free money? Damn, that s really strange.  Grin Grin

Sorry to be sarcastic bud, it is like that in life. You have to really work to make some money. If money would fall down from the sky, we d all be millionaires by now.

This. And the idea of the site being a "thematic faucet" that you upgrade to earn from... just think about that for a second and it'll click why that's clearly a lie.

Well, it really works like a faucet. There isn't deposit option, their income come from adsense. The earnings are low, the referral comission is 1%. I don't know if it's scam, I will try and give my review.

And there are thematic faucets (upgradeable) paying their users without problems, it's not much, but they are paying. There are honest people in micro earnings industry.
legendary
Activity: 1988
December 25, 2016, 04:45:56 AM

legendary
Activity: 1652
DMD Diamond Making Money 4+ years! Join us!
December 25, 2016, 03:15:20 AM

Activity: 1190
Merit: 525
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
December 24, 2016, 08:38:38 PM
It's like a thematic faucet which you can upgrade to earn more, no?

I didn't know about this site, never saw any report about it. Even you are saying it's a waste of time I will take a look on it. They are using Adsense, they can have a good income of money to pay users.

But I must admit, if they didn't create a thread on this forum to promote their site, it can because they don't have genuine intentions with that.
Activity: 12
Merit: 0
December 24, 2016, 03:18:11 PM
According to the asicbit.com web site, this is a Simulator of Bitcoin mining, a game: "After the registration, you get into the server room, where four ASIC are situated... Every block mines a certain amount of Sathoshi... And of course, one is able to earn real money here. The funds from the inner game account can be withdrawn to your Bitcoin wallet."

Well, they are liars and thieves. They will not let you to collect enough Satoshi to get above the minimal withdrawal limit. As long as you upgrade you mining machines they will let you but when you want to accumulate some Satoshi in your balance suddenly the mining machines start to break and they will take back all your profits to repair them. Sometimes, although the broken machine is under warranty, when you repair it your balance is reduced. Liars and thieves...

Unless you enjoy the game, don't waste your time here. You will get nothing for the time you spend here.
Pages:
Jump to: