Pages:
Author

Topic: ASICMINER: board seat (equivalent of 5000 shares) for sale - page 12. (Read 15472 times)

donator
Activity: 919
Merit: 1000
Folks and Bitcoiners,

inspired by the demand for ASICMINER shares observed in Namworld's auction, I want to provide some more liquidity and offer 5000 shares for sale.

What
Since you're reading this, I assume you know what you are bidding for, otherwise please go and check the related thread.

In short:
  • ASICMINER will soon start their mining operation and control 1/3 of total network hashing power until other ASICs catch up
  • short term: you will get 0.1BTC per share dividends from mining income, no matter what
  • long term: company will ensure profitable operation and moving forward to next gen ASICs. Each share is entitled for 1/400'000 of company lifetime profits.
  • goodies: if and when HW is going to be sold to public, shareholders / board members get a higher priority in the wait queue

My preference is to sell all 5'000 shares to a single person entering ASICMINER's board. But since I am not sure whether the past fiascoes left enough folks with deep pockets around, I will accept partial buys in blocks of 100 shares.

How
Place your bid in the form of
Code:
shares @ price
  with
    * shares being a multiple of 100 and max of 5'000
    * price being a multiple of 0.01BTC and min of 0.3

If the auction succeeds, you'll be given 48h to transfer the coins to an escrow account. The shares will be transferred to you as soon as the ASICMINER trading platform starts (which is before first dividends are paid). Since my shares are locked-in with friedcat directly, if all shares are bought by one investor, we might get an instant contractual transfer before the exchange opens.

Do this either
  • publicly in this thread, or
  • via PM if you want to remain anonymous

I will update the list of active bids at least once a day.

When
Auction starts immediately effective and ends with one of these events happening first:
1) 2013-02-16T20:00Z (Saturday, 2013-02-16 20:00 UTC) && no counterbidding during past 12h
2) ASICMINER pays first dividend

There is an undisclosed reserve price tied to this auction under which I will not sell. ((c) Namworld)

Who
You most probably don't know me, but since all transfers in this auction will be escrowed, you do not really need to.

Holding some ASICMINER shares is maybe the only thing I did right so far in the Bitcoin world Wink  My most visible footprint here is to operate ZETA-MINING (see my sig), a FPGA (CM1) based mining venture. For some time it has been the largest mining node in Switzerland - until the first ASIC device finds its way (which sadly will not be to my location Sad). Although I work silently in the background, some of the most respected community members (Graet, friedcat, Meni, etc.) can vouch for me.

Why
2012 was really a disastrous year for my Bitcoin operations and investments, loosing 8k+ in BTC and 30k+ in fiat.

Simple truth is: I want to limit my losses with this sale, and while I am pretty sure that holding ASICMINER long-term will be more profitable, I need a relieving cut and fresh start.

Happy bidding,
zefir
Pages:
Jump to: