Pages:
Author

Topic: ASICMINER fixed price auction 2.5BTC/share, 2000 shares - page 4. (Read 10545 times)

Activity: 224
Merit: 100
You can't kill math.
Never mind I found it. It amazes me what people are willing to pay to enter the mining game. At this rate I wouldn't see and ROI for 2 1/2 years.
40% per year is actually a pretty amazing ROI.

Not in the world of Bitcoin sir. For $33,000 (250 BTC x $133) I can buy a foreclosed home, renovate it, put it on the market and within 4 months double your original investment and that is still taking a hefty profit for myself.

1) That's not the world of Bitcoin, that's the world of fiat and the crashed US housing market.
2) Renovating is a more work than buying ASICMINER.
3) Renovating is a lot more work than buying ASICMINER.
4) That's not the world of Bitcoin.
5) No.
donator
Activity: 994
Merit: 1000
Daily Update

1700 shares available.
100 shares in reservation.
200 shares paid.

On ROI:
In stock terms it's expressed as a P/E ratio. Before you go ahead and criticize the ROI, have a look around and try to find another opportunity like that. Also, these are shares which are promised to not get diluted (https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.1692732).
Activity: 588
Merit: 500
Never mind I found it. It amazes me what people are willing to pay to enter the mining game. At this rate I wouldn't see and ROI for 2 1/2 years.

Not in the world of Bitcoin sir. For $33,000 (250 BTC x $133) I can buy a foreclosed home, renovate it, put it on the market and within 4 months double your original investment and that is still taking a hefty profit for myself.

*and that includes taking a hefty profit for myself.

I think you are looking for the "Slumlord forums" next door...maybe they are more interested in the amazing opportunities in the US housing market.  Roll Eyes

Mining stocks benefit from three sources of appreciation....the stock value is held in units of bitcoin which is increasing in value (in the long term), the stock price is appreciating every time Friedcat does something even more brilliant, and you get paid in dividends every week. 

If you just looked at it alone from the dividend aspect we are making as someone mentioned >40% income per year.
(In a currency that is also appreciating.)

Activity: 207
I don't know how you do it but renovating a house is WORK!
Activity: 980
Merit: 1001

*and that includes taking a hefty profit for myself.

Activity: 207
Just out of curiosity what is the "return" per "share" currently?

Just out of curiosity what is the "return" per "share" currently?
Activity: 617
Merit: 559
Sorry, but how is this an auction ?

It is a fixed price auction, as stated in the title. The fixed price is 2.5 BTC/share. These type of auctions are generally for sellers that know what they want and would like to get deals moving (and wrapped up).
donator
Activity: 1731
Merit: 1008
Sorry, but how is this an auction ?
donator
Daily Update

1700 shares available.
140 shares in reservation.
160 shares paid.
donator
Would you be willing to open this up to smaller minimum size bids?
Yes. Initially I didn't want to compete with the small size auctions. But I think a minimum of 40 shares (100BTC) has a similar effect and keeps the number of buyers low (max. of 50).

I am thus extending this offer to include minimum purchases of 40 shares. I drop the "increment" rule, i.e. the requirement for multiples of the minimum purchase, since I am accepting down payments (minimum 100 BTC) and not following up on the down payment would be a way to "circumvent" that rule anyway.

Since I was asked this: Unfortunately I won't negotiate the price. This is a take-it-or-leave-it offer.

Also, to handle the payment I will prepare a signed message which contains the trade details and the payment address.
Activity: 110
Merit: 10
Would you be willing to open this up to smaller minimum size bids?
donator
Daily Update

1700 shares available.
220 shares in reservation.
80 shares paid.
Activity: 103
Yes,

First I have to find the $1.25 million laying around somewhere. 
I meant josh4580 was being sarcastic.
Activity: 126
Merit: 11
Sorry Jutarul,

My minimum purchase is 4000 shares  Angry

You can easily get 4000 shares total with three private deals at 2.45-2.5 right now.

I believe that was sarcasm.  I feel as if a story is unfolding out of the novel "Reminiscenses of a Stock Operator".  The first bitcoin stock "bubble".  A "bubble" within a "bubble".  We're making history.

The OP is selling 2000, there is another 1000 here, there was more when I wrote the message. There were another 400 on BF when I wrote the message.

So, at the time I wrote the message one could get around 3500 with three deals. Not so much far off 4000.
Sorry Jutarul,

You can easily get 4000 shares total with three private deals at 2.45-2.5 right now.

I believe that was sarcasm.  I feel as if a story is unfolding out of the novel "Reminiscenses of a Stock Operator".  The first bitcoin stock "bubble".  A "bubble" within a "bubble".  We're making history.
Activity: 126
Merit: 11
Sorry Jutarul,

Pages:
Jump to: