Pages:
Author

Topic: [ASK @ 15 / 1K] NOW WITH BTC! - PhenixCoin - Google Docs Exchange - PXC / LTC - page 11. (Read 25271 times)

legendary
Activity: 882
Merit: 1000
This exchange is becoming too political. Let's focus on the task at hand.
Activity: 140
Merit: 100
Please change my offer

WTS 700 PXC 16 LTC / 1k

legendary
Activity: 1274
Merit: 1050
Activity: 13
Merit: 0
pwn
Activity: 28
"HA, you wouldnt be the first, you should have done your research retard....     kisses"

That's precious. lol
legendary
Activity: 882
Merit: 1000
please change to
WTS 700 PXC @ 16LTC /k
Activity: 56
This is devolving into chaos slowly.

LOL  Cheesy

I love the "Can I buy your FXC" comments. I just got a PM with the same term being used. (Please no offence) but... this looks like a big red flag.

BTW: Are we going to talking about SAUDIBULL scamming someone new on here a week from now? Please be more careful, this guy was very questionable even before all the posts today.

Hi there friend,I have register on bitcointalk much before you,second U have less posts there I am,and you said I questionable,sorry if I missunderstood,greeting

Being a member longer and posting more doesn't make you smarter..  This should not be a measurement of experience, trustworthiness or anything like that.
Activity: 66
Merit: 10

LOL  Cheesy

I love the "Can I buy your FXC" comments. I just got a PM with the same term being used. (Please no offence) but... this looks like a big red flag.

BTW: Are we going to talking about SAUDIBULL scamming someone new on here a week from now? Please be more careful, this guy was very questionable even before all the posts today.

Hi there friend,I have register on bitcointalk much before you,second U have less posts there I am,and you said I questionable,sorry if I missunderstood,greeting
I just scammed form SAUDIBULL,beware from this *sshole,her is the proff

We agree to send each other in 20 parts I 2350 PXC,him 43.5 LTC    ( 117.5 pxc part, 2.17 ltc part),I first sent as we agree,and that it,this moron scammed me,and that not all HE ACCEPTED IS A SCAMMER HERSELF!

1-    Ill take all 2350 of your pxc   I agree to the price, if so my pxc address is - Po1aZZnrTLTXxot2Ar2bkhNUoLKtCPBvkQ

me   Hi, so you agree this transaction to do in 10 parts and more if you like for security,and you must send first,people report you  as a scammer.

2-    im not a scammer, you send first or no deal, if we do in 10 parts thats ok, but lets get started now, i dont have all night

me   20 parts,I sent first,agree or not? thanks

me-  Do you agree what I said? 20 parts I sent first, first part 117.5 pxc,than you sent first part 2.17 ltc and so on x 20,and as a bonus I sent you on succesfull trade 50 pxc on the end,please respond yes or you give up.

3-    agree

ME-   Lets begin,Here the 1 part

Date: 26-May-13 08:35
         To: Po1aZZnrTLTXxot2Ar2bkhNUoLKtCPBvkQ
         Debit: -117.50 PXC
         Net amount: -117.50 PXC
         Transaction ID: 78afebc451e0e0d74dd64fab422e37ef9ac69405f287f8a49e14f94635950566

4-    send it all

ME-   I wait now on you

5-    Im waiting on all of it

me-   I forgive to give you my adress for receiving LTC      LYbgANksaQRCHpPHTFt3PcARHNkXjhVLvF
6-    No, the whole thing, im still waiting on the rest

me-   That is no what we agreement,we agrrement in 20 parts

me-  IF YOU DONT FINISHED WHAT WE AGREE I POST ALL ON BITCOINTALK,SO PEOPLE SEE WHAT ARE YOU SCAM,STIL WAIT FOR FIRST PART TRANSACTION  LTC!

7-   HA, you wouldnt be the first, you should have done your research retard....   Wink  kisses

Laughing my ASS OFF. Dude, you knew he was a scammer! You told him that yourmself! And you still sent him? WOW. I love his last sentence too - LOL.
Activity: 70

LOL  Cheesy

Activity: 42
i cant keep too much FXC
should be your turn now

My turn, to do what?
i cant keep too much FXC
should be your turn now

We agree to send each other in 20 parts I 2350 PXC,him 43.5 LTC    ( 117.5 pxc part, 2.17 ltc part),I first sent as we agree,and that it,this moron scammed me,and that not all HE ACCEPTED IS A SCAMMER HERSELF!

1-    Ill take all 2350 of your pxc   I agree to the price, if so my pxc address is - Po1aZZnrTLTXxot2Ar2bkhNUoLKtCPBvkQ

me   Hi, so you agree this transaction to do in 10 parts and more if you like for security,and you must send first,people report you  as a scammer.

2-    im not a scammer, you send first or no deal, if we do in 10 parts thats ok, but lets get started now, i dont have all night

me   20 parts,I sent first,agree or not? thanks

me-  Do you agree what I said? 20 parts I sent first, first part 117.5 pxc,than you sent first part 2.17 ltc and so on x 20,and as a bonus I sent you on succesfull trade 50 pxc on the end,please respond yes or you give up.

3-    agree

ME-   Lets begin,Here the 1 part

Transaction ID: 78afebc451e0e0d74dd64fab422e37ef9ac69405f287f8a49e14f94635950566

4-    send it all

ME-   I wait now on you

5-    Im waiting on all of it

me-   I forgive to give you my adress for receiving LTC      LYbgANksaQRCHpPHTFt3PcARHNkXjhVLvF
6-    No, the whole thing, im still waiting on the rest

me-   That is no what we agreement,we agrrement in 20 parts

me-  IF YOU DONT FINISHED WHAT WE AGREE I POST ALL ON BITCOINTALK,SO PEOPLE SEE WHAT ARE YOU SCAM,STIL WAIT FOR FIRST PART TRANSACTION  LTC!

7-   HA, you wouldnt be the first, you should have done your research retard....   Wink  kisses
i will never go first again
Activity: 66

We agree to send each other in 20 parts I 2350 PXC,him 43.5 LTC    ( 117.5 pxc part, 2.17 ltc part),I first sent as we agree,and that it,this moron scammed me,and that not all HE ACCEPTED IS A SCAMMER HERSELF!

1-    Ill take all 2350 of your pxc   I agree to the price, if so my pxc address is - Po1aZZnrTLTXxot2Ar2bkhNUoLKtCPBvkQ

me   Hi, so you agree this transaction to do in 10 parts and more if you like for security,and you must send first,people report you  as a scammer.

2-    im not a scammer, you send first or no deal, if we do in 10 parts thats ok, but lets get started now, i dont have all night

me   20 parts,I sent first,agree or not? thanks

me-  Do you agree what I said? 20 parts I sent first, first part 117.5 pxc,than you sent first part 2.17 ltc and so on x 20,and as a bonus I sent you on succesfull trade 50 pxc on the end,please respond yes or you give up.

3-    agree

ME-   Lets begin,Here the 1 part

4-    send it all

ME-   I wait now on you

5-    Im waiting on all of it

me-   I forgive to give you my adress for receiving LTC      LYbgANksaQRCHpPHTFt3PcARHNkXjhVLvF
6-    No, the whole thing, im still waiting on the rest

me-   That is no what we agreement,we agrrement in 20 parts

me-  IF YOU DONT FINISHED WHAT WE AGREE I POST ALL ON BITCOINTALK,SO PEOPLE SEE WHAT ARE YOU SCAM,STIL WAIT FOR FIRST PART TRANSACTION  LTC!

7-   HA, you wouldnt be the first, you should have done your research retard....   Wink  kisses
Will buy @ 12 LTC per 1000 from any panic sellers, only contact me if you have over 1000 please, thanks!  Grin

And we now have a floor...    Cheesy

Do I hear 13 anyone?  Tongue

Caesar I go 35,000 coming your way! What's your PXC address again?
JK Thanks for stepping up.   Cheesy

I have a floor set up already, but it's at 10 LTC Tongue
Activity: 70
Will buy @ 12 LTC per 1000 from any panic sellers, only contact me if you have over 1000 please, thanks!  Grin

And we now have a floor...    Cheesy

Do I hear 13 anyone?  Tongue

Caesar I go 35,000 coming your way! What's your PXC address again?
JK Thanks for stepping up.   Cheesy

Should I put that order in for, what, like, 10,000 @ 12?
Yes please, thank you!

Good man.
When i was selling my first 1000 PXC, the first message i got was from bohanz, took me 2 seconds to figure out that he was a scammer - told him that there is a lot of feedback of you as a scammer and that i will sell only if he sends first. Guess if I ever got a reply.

P.S. - konart, not a big loss for you, you mine like 9000kh/s anyway.
Activity: 369
Merit: 250

Should I put that order in for, what, like, 10,000 @ 12?
Yes please, thank you!
Pages:
Jump to: