Pages:
Author

Topic: [ASK @ 15 / 1K] NOW WITH BTC! - PhenixCoin - Google Docs Exchange - PXC / LTC - page 22. (Read 25271 times)

legendary
Activity: 1274
Merit: 1050

coinchoose incoming

Thats why it's SOOOOO important the first trade is more then 15 LTC per K
ImI
legendary
Activity: 1946
Merit: 1019
Activity: 42
Merit: 0
Reached out to cryptsy.com and asked them to remove PXC from there exchange. Unfortunately we can not control what they put on there exchange
so we will have to wait and see. I suggest everyone hold on to there PXC coins. Got some big news coming here in the near future!

We need a thread, dude! Tell people what's going on before everyone panic sells! We need an announcement now

if devteam doing nothing cryspty gonna kill PXC today

That's what I'm saying...  Angry  Angry
Activity: 28
lol i would rather be bagholder then sell so low
Activity: 448
Merit: 251
Reached out to cryptsy.com and asked them to remove PXC from there exchange. Unfortunately we can not control what they put on there exchange
so we will have to wait and see. I suggest everyone hold on to there PXC coins. Got some big news coming here in the near future!

We need a thread, dude! Tell people what's going on before everyone panic sells! We need an announcement now

if devteam doing nothing cryspty gonna kill PXC today
Activity: 854
Merit: 500
someone sold 375 PXC for 2 LTC/1000 PXC  Shocked

The buyer was a lucky guy
Activity: 237
Merit: 100
someone sold 375 PXC for 2 LTC/1000 PXC  Shocked

legendary
Activity: 1050
Merit: 1000
Put up a buy order for 200 PXC with 0.01 BTC total. Some sucker fill it please. Thank you.
changed order selling 15k at 16.5ltc per 1k
Crash Inc: 2013-05-24 16:56:35   0.00005000   372.60296808   0.01863015

guys I was offering 14 LTC...i wish i had some btc in cryptsy, just made withdraw from gox

PM me
Activity: 252
Merit: 250
Crash Inc: 2013-05-24 16:56:35   0.00005000   372.60296808   0.01863015

guys I was offering 14 LTC...i wish i had some btc in cryptsy, just made withdraw from gox
Activity: 462
Merit: 250
PXC Research Team
Special Developer's announcement thread coming here in a few minutes!

You heard it here first!  Cheesy

someone acknowledge this  Cool

Could Devteam  remove from crysptytrash?

Maybe, I guess not.

But the official PXC exchange is almost in open beta testing mode  Grin  Grin  Grin  Grin  Grin  Grin  Grin  Grin  Grin  Grin  Cheesy  Wink  Smiley

How much to wait for that exchange to be open and can you plz tell us that Official exchange will not let the coin crash. I think that the Official exchange should set a minimum value for the coin so that it can't get lower then that.

Maybe, I guess not.

But the official PXC exchange is almost in open beta testing mode  Grin  Grin  Grin  Grin  Grin  Grin  Grin  Grin  Grin  Grin  Cheesy  Wink  Smiley

WBT 1K pxc for 14 LTC

Buy from cryptsy

Dont use there , they dont have btc volume and people to do a exchange

Activity: 140
Merit: 100
Pages:
Jump to: