Pages:
Author

Topic: ask about token? - page 2. (Read 201 times)

Activity: 392
Merit: 70
March 14, 2018, 07:47:25 AM
it depends on the coin. Something better to sell immediately when appearing on the exchange, and something should be hodl. Grin
shitcoin has not been canceled and to get rid of it as soon as possible.
if coin middle the 50% sell and 50% hold
Activity: 350
Merit: 10
March 14, 2018, 05:44:07 AM
If you get a token from a bounty, do:
1. Do you directly sell it at a price that suits the person who wants to buy it?
2. Will you sell at a high price?
3. Will you wait (hold) until the token price rises?

I'm using a few options. It all depends on the project whose tokens I have. If the project is weak and I have no trust in it, then I sell everything at once. If the project inspires confidence and it is promising, then I hold tokens. But one of the best strategies is selling 50% of tokens at once and holding the remaining 50% of tokens.
Yes.. I think my plan will also like that
The first that i see is look into the project itself. Price of the token is depend on the community and beside that the developer of the project itself
If you think that the project is really good to see you can hold them until you find the best price for you
Or maybe sell the half of it and hold remaining of it ( I think this is the best choice )
R21
Activity: 327
Merit: 101
March 14, 2018, 05:09:47 AM
1. Do you directly sell it at a price that suits the person who wants to buy it?
Your mentioning third option is best I think! but if any token able to exchange and need money then I will go for exchange it immediately! otherwise holding is best option for me.
Activity: 416
Merit: 104
March 14, 2018, 05:05:08 AM

I'm using a few options. It all depends on the project whose tokens I have. If the project is weak and I have no trust in it, then I sell everything at once. If the project inspires confidence and it is promising, then I hold tokens. But one of the best strategies is selling 50% of tokens at once and holding the remaining 50% of tokens.
Activity: 392
Merit: 10
March 14, 2018, 04:58:00 AM
I choose the third condition!

I participate in the bounty task, which means I believe this project will be successful in the future!

The initial public offering has not been widely Shared.
Activity: 67
Merit: 0
March 14, 2018, 04:44:34 AM
I always use the third option) he is the best for me)
Activity: 154
Merit: 0
March 14, 2018, 04:38:10 AM
Pages:
Jump to: