Pages:
Author

Topic: [ASK] How are you going to handle too much debt? - page 15. (Read 2678 times)

Activity: 271
Merit: 10
Honestly, I also have debts due to responsibilities on my family. But even though I have debts I can still eat 3 times a day and eat what I want. I have some tips to share for you to know also on how to deal with it. First, once you received your monthly salary or 15 days salary you need to manage your money, like 10% will be your savings, 50% will be your debt, 20% your emergency funds and 20% for your expenses which mostly the happenings nowadays that expense is higher than your salary. You must buy things that useful in your daily living not that spending your money to unimportant matters. Lastly, do not borrow money just for fun or unimportant events in your life. You need to think hundred times for it.
Activity: 238
Merit: 10
Greentoken-invest in ecology
what would you do if you had so much debt and that your income was not enough to repay your debt installment?
how will you deal with it?
how to solve it?

That happened to me before. What I did is I always pay slowly and even in small amounts, I pay on time to avoid further interests. Then I did some sideline or part time jobs to cover the payment. I always see to it that I pay first my debt before buying anything for me.
Activity: 196
Merit: 0
If there is a lot of debt then it is not easy to handle it but I will try harder but firstly I will prioritize the small debt settlement first and then solve the big debt and if possible I will also Asset or sell it off to resolve the debt
legendary
Activity: 1218
Merit: 1000
This is very difficult. If you have a lot of debt it will be difficult to pay it off. Most importantly do not make new debt again to cover the old debts and certainly takes time to reduce the amount of debt until it is paid off. It should be simpler to pay off a lot of debt, it's very difficult and takes time. In general, the way is to reduce spending and increase income. If it is considered burdensome and does not have the ability to pay such as car or motorcycle credit, it is better to be released or returned to the leasing party. To solve it is necessary struggle, time, and great patience.
Activity: 111
Merit: 1
what would you do if you had so much debt and that your income was not enough to repay your debt installment?
how to solve it?
I never experienced too much debt, but in order to get away from debt, Discipline yourself, Strictly priorities your common needs and stay away from vices, such as gambling, drinking and shopahoalic.
Activity: 896
Merit: 500
how to solve it?
I am owing a lot to my current income. Do employees pay very few salaries. The only way to repay my debt is to invest in bitcoin. Since joining the bitcoin I have paid half of the debt and gradually I will pay off.
Activity: 210
Discipline and have some source of extra income.  Discipline yourself in just living within your means, if you need to adjust your spending and lifestyle to be able to pay your debts, do so. Also if you can talk to the bank or the institute where you got the debts, you can have a restructure program where in you can pay them still and stop or decrease the interest, that way you can pay for your debts faster.
Activity: 896
Merit: 500
Thanks for this question of the forum. This is a very good question. Because now I'm in debt with so many people. So I need to work to make money to repay my debt. I actively participate in forum campaigns to receive bonuses. I will pay off the debt owed to bitcoin.
Activity: 379
Merit: 100
I will make a detailed repayment plan. If my income is not enough to repay my debt, I may use a credit card installment service, first to repay the most important debt, and I may do one more job every day. In order to repay a lot of debt early, it is necessary to do so, only to increase income to make every day. It is possible for you to get out of debt when the debt is slowly decreasing.
Activity: 812
Merit: 11
how to solve it?

If we have debt on banks, we can ask for rescheduling and asking more term for our debt. The important thing is before making debt, its better if we spend with money that we can afford and not making any debt that we can not repay
The most important facing our debt is responsible and not run from our obligation
Activity: 84
Just be responsible and focused. Responsible for the thing you claim, and  just stay focus to you responsibilities, make it first don't be a materialistic.
Activity: 462
Merit: 515
In my country, you cannot be jail or sue to court because of debt. if your living In this kind of county the best solution is just to ignore eventually they will stop harassing people. My sister had a debt on credit card for more than 7 years. still nothing happen to her.
you're just lucky because living at the country who does not too care about paying debt but you can't just ignore this problem if you live in other country because you should repay your debt and if you don't do that then you will got in jail and this is not good for you and your family however this is first time to heard for me that people can't in jail if they do not able to repay their debt and actually at what country where you're life currently
I even doubt if there can ever be a country like that. Let's look at it from this angle. If all the citizens decides to collect loan from the bank and ended up not paying, would that not be affecting the banks in general ?

This is what happens when you call the cops. In this case banks are the cops, and exactly that happened in 2008 when many thousands of people in the US defaulted on their subprime mortgage loans. And what do you think? The American government had to bail out the banks which were too big to fail by buying up the piles of derivatives built on these loans and running 3 rounds of what became known as quantitative easing. In other words, even in the most stringent debt policy countries like America, it all depends on how many people are going to default. If you alone can't pay out the loan, it is one thing (nothing good for you), when 1 million people can't, it is a completely different story.

Such is life. Then you die.
Activity: 96
If you are handling so much debt  first and foremost  make sure you explain yourself to the person or the organization you are owning. You must work out the modality in which you will get money to pay. do not pay everything at the same time but pay it installmentally
Activity: 515
Merit: 12
how to solve it?
I did not meet such ind of situation but i believe the only option available is to change the life style so you will be able to pay your debts. No party, no beer or ice cream and slowly you will pay it out.
Activity: 742
Merit: 102
You have to sell the goods you have in order to earn money. You can sell motorcycles, jewelry, chairs, and anything of value. but do not sell your future  Grin
Activity: 224
how to solve it?
If you are a person who has the responsibility to yourself, and attempt not to miss any opportunity to make money, save to pay that debt gradually. And when you have to owe too much money until realized. I had a different way of thinking about you:)
Activity: 826
Merit: 265
how to solve it?
By tightening my belt and keep not to spend even a Single centavos if not really needed..
This is simple but accurate advice,because of this you can gather amount that you can pay them little by little,and in just couple of months or year you might knew that they are already paid and you credit free
Activity: 182
I personally think that if I face such a problem, I will discuss it first with the parties associated with my debt to provide me with light in time and in the nominal installment that I have to pay at any time in accordance with my ability to pay up to paid off, and besides that I have to be more zealous and spirited again looking for additional income as my savings so that when all my money is gone to pay my debt, when later my time there is a sudden need, I just take my savings to meet those needs without should add more of my debt so as not to be more and more.
hopefully useful suggestion from me thank you.
Activity: 462
Merit: 12
Hello, why do you have more debt than you can afford?
If this happens, focus on the exit plan - create
and plan your decision to exit debt. Also limit daily expenses and reduce these unnecessary purchases.
P.S. never give up...
Activity: 1148
Merit: 527
In my country, you cannot be jail or sue to court because of debt. if your living In this kind of county the best solution is just to ignore eventually they will stop harassing people. My sister had a debt on credit card for more than 7 years. still nothing happen to her.
you're just lucky because living at the country who does not too care about paying debt but you can't just ignore this problem if you live in other country because you should repay your debt and if you don't do that then you will got in jail and this is not good for you and your family however this is first time to heard for me that people can't in jail if they do not able to repay their debt and actually at what country where you're life currently
I even doubt if there can ever be a country like that. Let's look at it from this angle. If all the citizens decides to collect loan from the bank and ended up not paying, would that not be affecting the banks in general ?

All the above, too much debt anyway is not even a good thing and most people who have ended up in such case either was self-made or some natural causes occurred which was one of the reasons anyway I have always stayed away from debt over the years. Better to avoid by living a life you can afford than trying to handle too much debt.
Pages:
Jump to: