Pages:
Author

Topic: Ask how to learn to be manager bounty!!! - page 2. (Read 216 times)

Activity: 560
Merit: 100
Iam newbie about bounty program..I observed many bounty programs seems very interesting. i was interested to learn about how to be bounty manager. is there any way or solution that can help to learn in this problem?
maybe learn bit by bit to better understand about bounty world...
Well, most bounties I have seen have the Discord/Telegram so you as a bounty manager should be familiar with those to moderate users. Make sure you have proper and consistent rules for your bounty campaign, weed out multi-account to make a fair and square reward for everyone.

After I some time following the bounty made me interested in the world bounty programs that you want to learn more again about how the world manager bounty..I so excited to know more again
Just continue to increase your knowledge of bounty possible by adding more knowledge of bounty will make you better and bring you to bounty maneger, so keep the spirit. good luck
Activity: 252
Merit: 10
If you want to be a bounty manager, you should have a higher level.
People will be more willing to trust you and participate in the bounty threads that you're responsible for.
Activity: 154
Merit: 0
Many want to learn to become bounty manager. but it is very difficult and time-consuming. if you understand about managing spreadsheets you can try on 1 or 2 new projects. you can get information on ico telegram to ask for the availability of bounty or not.
Activity: 518
Merit: 11
https://tokensale.bitwings.org
Iam newbie about bounty program..I observed many bounty programs seems very interesting. i was interested to learn about how to be bounty manager. is there any way or solution that can help to learn in this problem?
Well, most bounties I have seen have the Discord/Telegram so you as a bounty manager should be familiar with those to moderate users. Make sure you have proper and consistent rules for your bounty campaign, weed out multi-account to make a fair and square reward for everyone.

After I some time following the bounty made me interested in the world bounty programs that you want to learn more again about how the world manager bounty..I so excited to know more again
Activity: 480
Merit: 106
Activity: 518
Merit: 11
https://tokensale.bitwings.org
Pages:
Jump to: