Pages:
Author

Topic: Ask me anything about online marketing - page 2. (Read 328 times)

Activity: 51
Merit: 1
March 03, 2019, 03:42:25 PM
Round 3 - I'll be on and off my laptop over the next 4 hours.
March 02, 2019, 05:33:27 PM
Yes I am trying to make money from the internet. What are the best products to market online. The most selling products ??

There is no "best products"
You want to promote solid-evergreen products. Why? Because you will most likely have no restrictions on FB / Google ads and a longterm business.
So what's solid? - Products that have a proven track record and a good reputation.
Evergreen? Dog products, homework services, etc. - you get the point.

Last but not least, pick what interests you the most. Never follow something just for the love of money. It's the best advice to keep your own sanity.
March 01, 2019, 01:12:54 PM
It backlinking still works though? Been out of the scene for more than 5 years now and I'm planning to do own website and thinking if back links still works in 2019. What are your thoughts?

If it's no longer effective then what is the best strategy now? Thanks for your answer.

Yes, backlinks are still working. However, it changed a lot on the inner works of the Google algorithm.
Focus on your loading speed, positive SSL and make sure to have quality content (1000+ words per article)
On page optimization as usual. I recommend the Yoast-plugin for onpage.

On the Offpage-part, I recommend outreach to genuine high DA/PA, good CF/TF balanced websites with real traffic that are as close as possible for your target keywords. I'm starting a service here very soon. If you're interested, let me know and I'll notify you as soon as we are live.
Mix that with some web2.0's and some 2nd tier backlinks like wiki's, profiles, and social signals.
I'd use web2.0's as puffer sites for second tier backlinks. You can add some social signals on your outreached posts to give them another additional link-juice.
On the creation part, I'd say, never go with spun articles if you are playing the longterm game. Also, i recommend strongly to do everything manually.

Hope that answers your question. If you have more questions, please let me know.

Cheers!
Activity: 2842
Merit: 772
March 01, 2019, 12:39:46 PM
It backlinking still works though? Been out of the scene for more than 5 years now and I'm planning to do own website and thinking if back links still works in 2019. What are your thoughts?

If it's no longer effective then what is the best strategy now? Thanks for your answer.
March 01, 2019, 12:22:25 PM
New day, new luck. I'm around for the next 3 hours. I'm happy to answer all of your questions! Smiley
March 01, 2019, 01:44:03 AM
any unique idea or projects for digital marketing

Unique ideas shouldn't be discussed in public and I'd rather not give mine out Wink

I assume you want to earn money. I tend to give this advice all the time: don't focus on the money. Focus on your strengths, on what you actually enjoy learning and doing.

Let me know if you have more questions.

cheers!
Activity: 19
Merit: 0
March 01, 2019, 01:20:22 AM
any unique idea or projects for digital marketing
March 01, 2019, 01:12:17 AM
Would like to talk with you on Telegram or Skype because I want to talk with someone about marketing. Contact me in private if you want to  

Let's see you point of view on different matters.

1) If you could choose between spending $1 million in direct marketing (social media ads, video ads, tv ads, etc.) and $250k on a referral system, which one would you pick and why?
2) How do we ensure engagement of online posts?
3) If you could advertise your crypto business, which online platform would you use?

Hi CristianOff,

Yeah sure, send me your discord via PM, please.

It's late over here so I'll answer briefly, we can go in-depth in private.

1.) It really depends on the product you are selling. Generally speaking, PPC and SEO are always very effective.
- Btw. do you mean spending "250k on a referral system" in terms of working with a CPA company? Because otherwise, I can't imagine how you could come up with this number. If so, yeah CPA is a very safe way to drive sales.
To come to a conclusion, you could do all the ways if your product is made for it.

2.) I'd learn to copywrite | I'd hire a kickass sales copy-writer.

3.) It's basically the same answer as point 1. - Out of the blue, I'd say:
PPC should work with nearly all crypto products.
And/Or
Outreach to relevant websites and offer value.

Hope that helps.

@ everyone else, keep it coming Smiley
Activity: 421
Merit: 97
February 28, 2019, 09:08:59 PM
Would like to talk with you on Telegram or Skype because I want to talk with someone about marketing. Contact me in private if you want to 

Let's see you point of view on different matters.

1) If you could choose between spending $1 million in direct marketing (social media ads, video ads, tv ads, etc.) and $250k on a referral system, which one would you pick and why?
2) How do we ensure engagement of online posts?
3) If you could advertise your crypto business, which online platform would you use?
February 28, 2019, 08:28:03 PM
Hey everyone,

so I'm new around and I've thought I'd contribute a bit value to this forum.

Are you unsure of a tool? Does SEO seem like a foreign language?
Are you struggling to make money online?

Simply post here and I'll try my best to answer everything.

Cheers!
Pages:
Jump to: