Pages:
Author

Topic: [ASK] The price of bitcoin to always decrease? - page 2. (Read 211 times)

Activity: 602
Merit: 103
What causes the price of bitcoin to always decrease? If the price goes up just a little later falls again, and will bitcoin when december go up or even fall deeper?

Hopes are high with bitcoin but as the time goes by it always decreases without any reasons, maybe manipulation? Who knows, but as we can see and if this could happen continuously even after the ETF decision, maybe we could see 10$ btc on 2020.
Activity: 616
Merit: 279
Here a few general rules:
1. The price of bitcoin is regulated by the market.
2. People buying/selling bitcoin caused the price of it to increase/decrease.
3. People are influenced to buy/sell from the news, so good news -> prices goes up, bad news -> price goes down
4. People are also influenced to buy/sell depending of their need of FIAT currency (cash).

I see a lot of people hope that BTC will go up like it did during last December, most probably that's not going to happen. But you can never predict something like that, only time will tell.
Activity: 392
Merit: 66
This is a variation of the same question that is being asked here over and over again. I don't have a crystal ball to predict where the price of bitcoin will be in December. Nobody has. But I can tell you this much. The price of bitcoin won't always  decrease because it never does. It goes up and then it goes down. If you are in this game, you should be prepared for low prices. It is not always up up, moon, moon.
Activity: 1193
Merit: 251
It is not known what will happen with bitcoin in December, we can only assume.The price, I think is falling due to the fact that many altcoin scam projects and their teams sold their tokens
Activity: 121
Merit: 0
What causes the price of bitcoin to always decrease? If the price goes up just a little later falls again, and will bitcoin when december go up or even fall deeper?
Pages:
Jump to: