Pages:
Author

Topic: Ask your question on Rugatu and get rewarded 0.01btc! - page 12. (Read 14947 times)

Activity: 182
Merit: 100
I am a student of programming and design.
http://www.rugatu.com/questions/7881/xrp-what-is-its-value

My address is the same as in my signature

14rtF9hoEhMMn6j8UxatLuKY9ePgp96KaV

Bitcoins sent, thank you!
I am a student of programming and design.
http://www.rugatu.com/questions/7881/xrp-what-is-its-value

My address is the same as in my signature

14rtF9hoEhMMn6j8UxatLuKY9ePgp96KaV
Very fast response, ty for the help! ++1

Thank you too!
Activity: 72
Merit: 10
Very fast response, ty for the help! ++1

Bitcoins sent, thank you!

After seeing you guys have allot of questions we though helping out so you get answers right away, and reward you at the same time for taking the effort to learn about Bitcoin.

Ask anything on rugatu.com, not necessarily bitcoin related, and get 0.01btc (10mBtc) in your account. No extra rules, and you can ask as many questions as you like! You can post the link of your question and a bitcoin address in this thread if you want to get the bitcoins sent directly to your wallet.

Good luck!

I was wondering why there were suddenly so many questions lol.

We had the idea of helping out people and reward them some coins, it seems to work  Smiley
Activity: 24
Merit: 0
After seeing you guys have allot of questions we though helping out so you get answers right away, and reward you at the same time for taking the effort to learn about Bitcoin.

Ask anything on rugatu.com, not necessarily bitcoin related, and get 0.01btc (10mBtc) in your account. No extra rules, and you can ask as many questions as you like! You can post the link of your question and a bitcoin address in this thread if you want to get the bitcoins sent directly to your wallet.

Good luck!

I was wondering why there were suddenly so many questions lol.

So it's like Yahoo answers, with Bitcoins offered as a reward by the poster?

It's pretty great. The questions get answered pretty quickly
Activity: 72
Merit: 10

Yes indeed, try it out!
Activity: 29
Merit: 0

Good luck!

Note: Remember you have to chose the winner of your question too Smiley
Pages:
Jump to: