Pages:
Author

Topic: ►►► AsmTime.com - (105% After 1 Day) or (20% Daily For 7 Days) - page 10. (Read 9936 times)

legendary
Activity: 1386
Merit: 1001
Ganja <3
that give u nothing haha people just see that they should be safe

You are TROLL.

We already have many investors and the number of them will only increase.
We think that you are a poor man who is trying to denigrate us.
Every day you write negative messages here, although we regularly do payments to all investors each day.
Everyone can see the statistics of our work and see result.

bla...bla...bla... u are just earning some trust.. after first big invesments u will go..
Activity: 28
Merit: 0

You are TROLL.

We already have many investors and the number of them will only increase.
We think that you are a poor man who is trying to denigrate us.
Every day you write negative messages here, although we regularly do payments to all investors each day.
Everyone can see the statistics of our work and see result.
legendary
Ganja <3
is 350€ not good for 3 days to leave it Cheesy make that 10 times a month and u have your 3500€ with not much work^^

You are mistaken, we do not collect deposits, because we use trading robot on the Forex market for get profit.
This means, soon the amount of payments will be more than the amount of the deposits.
Do not forget we do payouts of deposits with profit every day!

-----

Kind regards,
The AsmTime.com Team

i can watch your bitcoin addresses and there are not much moves Wink and 1 you are collecting 1 day thats not nothing! but good to see the problem is fixed and payouts are done.

Soon you will be very surprised, when will see that the amount of payouts will exceed the amount of deposits. HYIP can't work in this mode, but we can. It is only because we are real program, which working on the Forex market. Follow us and time will show result of our work!

-----

Kind regards,
The AsmTime.com Team

everyone is talking that shit^^ if there are questions about ponzi

We see that you watch our program very often, you are a frequent visitor in our topic. Thank you, we appreciate our users.

-----

Kind regards,
The AsmTime.com Team
legendary
Ganja <3
is 350€ not good for 3 days to leave it Cheesy make that 10 times a month and u have your 3500€ with not much work^^

You are mistaken, we do not collect deposits, because we use trading robot on the Forex market for get profit.
This means, soon the amount of payments will be more than the amount of the deposits.

-----

Kind regards,
The AsmTime.com Team

i can watch your bitcoin addresses and there are not much moves Wink and 1 you are collecting 1 day thats not nothing! but good to see the problem is fixed and payouts are done.

Soon you will be very surprised, when will see that the amount of payouts will exceed the amount of deposits. HYIP can't work in this mode, but we can. It is only because we are real program, which working on the Forex market. Follow us and time will show result of our work!

-----

Kind regards,
The AsmTime.com Team

everyone is talking that shit^^ if there are questions about ponzi
so long more new people invest than payout is he will have no problems but 99% cashout before its going this way

Why do not you try our investment program, too? Write here your own BTC address. We will send bonus to test.

-----

Kind regards,
The AsmTime.com Team
legendary
Ganja <3
so long more new people invest than payout is he will have no problems but 99% cashout before its going this way
Please feel free to explore our site, read about our the lucrative investment plan we have to offer, we hope you'd find our unique program to your liking. We are here to make a change for the better, as we wish you will achieve financial success together with us, and find our services to your full satisfaction.

LIVE STATISTIC
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
STARTED: NOV-05-2015
RUNNING:    4 DAYS
MEMBERS: 82
INVESTED: 2.15279022 BTC
WITHDRAWAL: 1.20100722 BTC
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
         105% AFTER 1 DAY
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Welcome to the AsmTime.com!

-----

Kind regards,
The AsmTime.com Team

-----

Kind regards,
The AsmTime.com Team
legendary
Ganja <3

-----

Kind regards,
The AsmTime.com Team

-----

Kind regards,
The AsmTime.com Team
Activity: 350
Merit: 250
legendary
Ganja <3
Not yet confirmed but I've received, just keeping everyone posted.

Our technicians  have successfully solved all the problems. The funds were delivered to all participants. Thank you for stay with us.

I confirm I received my funds. Thank you. Smiley

No problem. We are sorry for this problem, but we can't control work market with delay raw transactions.
Activity: 728
Merit: 500
Our technicians  have successfully solved all the problems. The funds were delivered to all participants. Thank you for stay with us.

I confirm I received my funds. Thank you. Smiley

legendary
Activity: 1568
Merit: 1000
Not yet confirmed but I've received, just keeping everyone posted.
Our technicians  have successfully solved all the problems. The funds were delivered to all participants. Thank you for stay with us.
Pages:
Jump to: