Pages:
Author

Topic: Assuming BFL will deliver as promised - was on Bitmit: Butterfly Labs Mini Rig - page 2. (Read 8779 times)

Activity: 644
Merit: 500
Someone copies the picture from the website and posts they have a unit being delivered then gets paid 200+ bitcoins and tells them to wait for 4 more month?

How do you know they have an order?
How do you know they will deliver it.

They could just move.

Jesus Christ!
Activity: 378
Merit: 250
"Selling ended. Item sold."

LOL

I am the sucker , just transfered 263.5398 BTC which I will never see again to 1FewiZcpb9PhzVWdLgqiaWzHsv2xaG2dE

I will need 2 days to clear the rest of funds if it is ok, considering this is escrow and item will never be delivered is this acceptable? I only had 263.53 btc on hand rest of my coins are going to take a few days to come in Smiley

Cheers

fixed
Activity: 644
Activity: 434
Can someone explain to me:
How can the trade be accepted if not all is paid using Escrow?

well it generally gives you a time frame when it comes to 45k purchases as they only accept btc and if you have to convert your other alt coins it takes time plus 2hr transactions. besides this is a long wait purchase anyway.
 Doesn't matter I got more then enough thanks to my trusted 7970's hard at work Tongue
Activity: 237
Merit: 100
How can I be sure the seller (johart1) can be trusted?

Seller: johart1 (0) <--- seems trustable  Grin

You wanna tell me you are still interested in buying that Mini Rig?

Actually .. Yes...
Activity: 756
^^could be true --> https://blockchain.info/address/1FewiZcpb9PhzVWdLgqiaWzHsv2xaG2dE

I am the buyer , just transfered 263.5398 BTC to 1FewiZcpb9PhzVWdLgqiaWzHsv2xaG2dE

typo is marginal.  Wink

Defiantly is true I now have 4 Singles SC ordered Sept 15th and 1 batch #3 Avalon unit , time to auction off some stuff Smiley

1.5TH should be enough hehe

actually all you have is less btc since all of those products are currently vaporware
^^could be true --> https://blockchain.info/address/1FewiZcpb9PhzVWdLgqiaWzHsv2xaG2dE

I am the buyer , just transfered 263.5398 BTC to 1FewiZcpb9PhzVWdLgqiaWzHsv2xaG2dE

typo is marginal.  Wink

Defiantly is true I now have 4 Singles SC ordered Sept 15th and 1 batch #3 Avalon unit , time to auction off some stuff Smiley

1.5TH should be enough hehe
"Escrow: Yes" means Bitmit will hold the amount as long the buyer got the Mini Rig  Huh
Why trust Bitmit? Really No one can be trusted....

Just read about Escrow Transactions. Seems pretty cool. https://blockchain.info/wallet/escrow
"Selling ended. Item sold."

LOL

I will need 2 days to clear the rest of funds if it is ok, considering this is escrow and item will be still a while from delivered is this acceptable? I only had 263.53 btc on hand rest of my coins are going to take a few days to come in Smiley

Cheers
Activity: 546
I wouldn't be too surprised if the mini rigs never ship.

Better you order a ugly BitForce 50 GH/s instead!

https://products.butterflylabs.com/homepage/50-gh-s-bitcoin-miner.html

Already have 2 of the 60 GH/s ones on preorder from last Oct...
"Escrow: Yes" means Bitmit will hold the amount as long the buyer got the Mini Rig  Huh
Why trust Bitmit? Really No one can be trusted....
Activity: 46
Merit: 0
I've seen too many sellers through bitmit ask for escrow releases to get their money. I'm going to assume this seller will do the same thing.

The fishy part is "If by Jan 1 , 2014 they have not ship the units to me i will refund full amount!" Meaning... he will want a release
How can I be sure the seller (johart1) can be trusted? I trust BFL but johart1...?
I already lost 72 BTC @ CPC Electronics. 314 BTC is a lot to loose.
Activity: 546
Provided Butterfly Labs does ship that is a pretty good price for a Sept order date miner.

Of course, I think the mini rig will be the last to ship as everything is much bigger and takes up more power than they expected.

I wouldn't be too surprised if the mini rigs never ship.
Activity: 34
I bet OP is the seller  Grin
Activity: 46
He doesnt have the unit yet dude.
Activity: 34
"The miner should ship by the end of May, but it might take more time"

Haven`t we heard that one before?  Cheesy
legendary
Activity: 2856
Merit: 1518
Bitcoin Legal Tender Countries: 2 of 206
Unbelievable! Sensational! Wet dreams come true!!

https://www.bitmit.net/en/item/29798-bitcoin-miner-butterfly-labs-mini-rig-scs-1500-gh-s

Amen!

Grin

EDIT: "The Mini Rig comes ready with a touch panel (Nexus 7) control screen with built in host." --> That is what we want!!

BTW: I AM NOT THE SELLER. Chicago is not located in Europe...  Roll Eyes

Pages:
Jump to: