Pages:
Author

Topic: assurance of analysis of Bitcoin experts - page 2. (Read 364 times)

Activity: 490
Merit: 106
I am a beginner in the world of cryptocurrency I see many world economic experts predict the price of Bitcoin and some of them predict that Bitcoin will be worth $ 2,500 dollars Is their analysis we can trust or just for market manipulation
You shouldn't just believe on what other people say on what will happen to the price of Bitcoin in a few days or months, because even experts in this field can't accurately predict the price of Bitcoin. Some will just pretend to know what will happen and announce it in public to manipulate the price or to bring fear to other people, drop in price down to $2500 is obviously not going to happen, unless big problems will happen. This are all just smart guesses but no one can really predict the price because cryptocurrency is speculative investment, so do your own speculation, if you think Bitcoin will drop on that level then cash out all of it.
Activity: 630
Merit: 257
No one can tell you for sure that what will happen. Some even say that Bitcoin will ne 15k dollars soon. So everybody has his own opinion. Also I would suggest you to stop blindly listen to the opinions of “experts”. I mean anyone can post anything on internet. You should do your own research. Analyze the market trends yourself and then make conclusions.
Activity: 294
Merit: 10
I am a beginner in the world of cryptocurrency I see many world economic experts predict the price of Bitcoin and some of them predict that Bitcoin will be worth $ 2,500 dollars Is their analysis we can trust or just for market manipulation
I don't know about worthiness of those predictions because at the same time we had some economist expert who would say that bitcoin will reach the point of $50,000 till the end of the year 2018...
Activity: 126
Merit: 25
Is their analysis we can trust or just for market manipulation

Call me a skeptic but when someone who has an investment in something talks about how much it will go up I tend to believe it's market manipulation.
legendary
Activity: 1652
Merit: 1000
At least OP asking here to figure out that video trustable or not because this is necessary to avoid misleading video which can make people confuse and trapped however bitcoin is unpredictable and there is no people can able to predict upcoming price for bitcoin  even if they able to do that i think they will keep it for theirself because they can took an advantages from that
Activity: 224
Merit: 0
Many experts can forecast the bitcoin price and they believe bitcoins price will touch $2500. But we can’t trust on their decision because of market manipulation.
Activity: 1190
Merit: 534
To be honest, there is no way to predict the accurate price of Bitcoin in the future. However, there are some analysis methods like technical analysis and fundamental analysis. Basically, it allows us to predict the possible trends that might take place in the market. It is not a sure fire way but there is some scientific background for it and hence it is reliable up to some extent.
Activity: 173
People who lost their money previously from the manipulation of the sharks and the sharks themselves are trying to spread false rumor just to make a profit for themselves. Rather than believing everything in internet, a little research can let you know about the current situation and the future of BTC.
Activity: 14
There is no bitcoin experts because they give their opinion so don't trust them. real expert charges from u for their advise so never believe on rumors. anyone can do this things because now these days everyone making as a experts but they are not. better thing is u learn trading and analytical skills so u can take Ur own decision.
Activity: 81
There will be no assurance of what the value of bitcoin will be even if it did come from any expert analyst out there. We have to face that the reality no one can give us the assurance that bitcoin will be successful or not.
legendary
Activity: 2114
Merit: 1292
There is trouble abrewing
when it comes to bitcoin you should only trust your own personal judgement and analysis of the market otherwise what you read online is most of the times pure nonsense written by those who want to spread FUD or have little understanding of the market.
it is not that hard to form a speculative opinion either. you just have to watch the market for some time and see what are the things that makes it move.
Activity: 163
There are many such 'Analysis' on the internet, but sadly, 80% of them are to manipulate you or in favor of the sharks who wants you to lose your money. That's why it is better to analyze and research by yourself. As the saying goes, "If you want something to be done in a perfect manner, do it yourself."
Activity: 333
Merit: 10
Lifestyle & Wellness Platform
If you want to make money investing in crypto, you must first remember that you should not rely on analysts' predictions or analyzes. Because there are hundreds of analyzes of daily price charts and this analysis is dissimilarity
Activity: 84
You should not trust anybody that speculates the future value of bitcoin since nobody can predict that. No person can know the future. We can only wait for the future to come and see for ourselves what the value will be.
Activity: 1456
Merit: 578
HODLing is an art, not just a word...
If you spend enough time in this market you will witness numerous price predictions become just another prediction rather than a reality.

People predict the market based on HOPE just for their publicity.

I mean look at John Mcafee, he was charging 100K $ for a single tweet. After predicting Bitcoin to 1 Mil $ by 2020, I really hope it will become a reality, but who knows the poor bastard might eat his junk on national tv.  Grin

that is why you should not read any random person's prediction online no matter how much they are being advertised. they are newbies who pretend to be experts for example McAfee was just advertising himself by making an outrageous bitcoin prediction not because of the price but because of the short time he expected it to happen in. and he was doing it so that he could advertise ICOs and get paid $100k
Activity: 154
Merit: 1
anything is possible. many predict the uprise of bitcoin in th near future and in a 5 year span
Activity: 153
If you spend enough time in this market you will witness numerous price predictions become just another prediction rather than a reality.

People predict the market based on HOPE just for their publicity.

I mean look at John Mcafee, he was charging 100K $ for a single tweet. After predicting Bitcoin to 1 Mil $ by 2020, I really hope it will become a reality, but who knows the poor bastard might eat his junk on national tv.  Grin
Activity: 228
Instead of going for the word of others, it is better to depend on our own knowledge and findings. Just because it is written somewhere that the prices will go up, doesn't mean it definitely will. It may or may not, given the market is very unpredictable.
Activity: 322
Merit: 1
I think people are entitled to their own analysis and I believe that most of the people who are engaged in bitcoin should also do their own research and not just rely on what was being predicted by some people. For other people doing such assumption, these could be part of the agenda made by the whale manipulators to drag down the price of bitcoin in the market.
Activity: 374
Merit: 100
You know it can be because we're not certain in the things that are going on on this market so probably bitcoin will be low but nobody can say for sure how much.
Pages:
Jump to: