Pages:
Author

Topic: asu's loan default - page 2. (Read 435 times)

mk4
legendary
Activity: 2716
Merit: 3817
🪸 NotYourKeys.org 🪸
November 29, 2020, 11:25:21 PM
Just another reminder na you shouldn't trust anyone here regardless of rank. Unfortunately halos kahit sino talaga magiging scammer pag malaking halaga ng pera ang ihaharap. Always think twice kung magpapautang lalo na't anonymous ang karamihan saatin dito.
legendary
Activity: 2310
Merit: 1074
November 29, 2020, 09:55:08 PM
hey, guys, one of our Pilipinas community member defaulted on a huge loan from DireWolfM14 and he is asking for help. if anyone who has directly transacted with asu before and has any information that could help DireWolfM14 on his investigation it would help him a lot. and apparently, this isn't the first time a Filipino member on this forum defaulted on a huge loan.

I am posting it here so the post can get more exposure.

I need help, hopefully from the Filipino community.

A member from the Philippines, asu has borrowed 0.2625BTC from me, and has not made a payment since January.  I'm now convinced he has no intention of paying back the loan, and he might pull an exit scam.  I suspect that one of the bitcoin addresses he's used regularly here is a Coins.PH address.  If so, it means that anyone he's traded with that is also a Coins.PH client likely has asu's real name in their transaction records.

Since the amount scammed from me is large, I will be submitting a police report against asu, which would be a lot easier if I know his real name.  I would really appreciate any member who could help with this.  I'm going to lock this topic because I think it's inappropriate to post your suspicions in public, and to protect you as well as someone who's mistakenly identified as asu.  Please PM me with any information you have.

scam accusation against asu Loan Default - asu u=519783
Pages:
Jump to: