Pages:
Author

Topic: At this time buy and hold bitcoin smile in future - page 11. (Read 2750 times)

Activity: 582
Merit: 101
I also agree bro. if now we use to buy bitcoin. By buying then we save we will get a big profit when the price goes up again .
Activity: 769
Merit: 108
I think this is the right time for getting a good profit in the future. I want to give to advise that it is a chance for the investor, now buy bitcoin and hold for some time and you know what to do you can sale your bitcoin when the price is high.
We know bitcoin price stagnat so long, so i think this is normal price before the price pump, For people have more funds, i think YES, this is the best time for buy. I dont see the reason bitcoin price will drop so much, even if the price dump but not to much. And bitcoin is the best investment so dont worry if you buy it more expensive
Activity: 644
Merit: 100
I think this is the right time for getting a good profit in the future. I want to give to advise that it is a chance for the investor, now buy bitcoin and hold for some time and you know what to do you can sale your bitcoin when the price is high.

It is the most used strategy when the price of bitcoin became low, many bitcoinist and investors grab this opportunity to hold when the price is down because they know that after downfall it will raise again. We always need to take a risk even though the price hot lower and lower still we believe to its volatility. Wheather we regret it or not still we need to try to see the result.
Activity: 554
You need to think wisely on your every steps. Bitcoin is not bubble or it will never die so for sure bitcoin value will rise again like what happen last year we need to be patient investing and trading was need for the long term as we can see the market right now was falling so bitcoinnia not alone so we should be patient and wait for the future rising
Activity: 434
Merit: 10
Yeah buying bitcoin as this reduced price is a very good opportunity to invest in bitcoin so that when the price rise with time you can also make enough profit out of it.
Activity: 1932
Merit: 504
next time, try to suggest people with some analysis because if only said buy bitcoin and hold, in future will up, i think almost everybody will create same thread. But if you put your own analyze on it, at least people know why they should buy and hold.
Activity: 392
This is true. we don't have to panic at all. We can see that the market is red. but it doesn't mean that we have to sell everything that we have.let's just HODL and wait for the right moment again.
Activity: 490
Platform for Cross Chain Fundraising
Yes, it is still good to buy and hold bitcoin despite on the status that bitcoin have. For sure soon in future all holders will get high profit and all can say that "It is worth to wait" for the right time. Trust and beliefs is very important to have.
Activity: 966
Merit: 501
Yes, you need to buy after such strong price falls. But do not forget that the price may fall even lower
Yes this one is true.Price of Bitcoin is very down these days and it is a good opportunity for all those people who want to enter Bitcoin and buy it.Bitcoin has made many people rich and it is a blessing for all of us.It is a money making machine and we should definitely take advantage of it.People are now using Bitcoin as an asset.They are buying Bitcoins at lower prices and then holding them for future rise in price so that they can earn good amount of profit margins.
Activity: 3
Merit: 0
 I think that now it is a great time to invest in hold. Cryptocurrencies are cheap now. Buy it now or you will regret it in future.
Activity: 602
Now is a very good time to buy, as prices have fallen very much. I have been investing for a long time, but still took advantage of the drop in prices and bought a few coins.

Activity: 527
Merit: 101
DIA | Data infrastructure for DeFi
It's really very good advice. Now is a very good time to invest, especially if you are just starting to do it. This case really has great prospects.
Activity: 378
I agree, now is the time to buy!I do so,bought and keep.I hope that next year I will be able to make a profit.Now is the time for investors, it's time to act!
Activity: 107
Merit: 0
I can agree to this because we all know that bitcoin has a lot of potential and can definitely reach its ATH again or even surpass it but the only question is when so this is the best time to buy while price is still low and hodl until that time came.
Activity: 448
Yes, you need to buy after such strong price falls. But do not forget that the price may fall even lower
Activity: 378
If we are using market survey then it will not wrong that bitcoin holding and buying is now worth while on the other hand if supply rise then instead of buying and holding bitcoin will fall and ultimately the prices will collapse while in the present time every thing is okay with crypto but any of sudden news regarding crypto can change the buyer behavior as well. Through all sources it comes that bitcoin value is good now and we have to use it for businesses purposes while gambling and speculation is not accepted in the crypto but investment and other ways is also good.
Activity: 448
The opportunity to get good profit in future is here. All the cryptocurrencies are cheap now and we may certainly not have them this cheap in a very long time to come. Some people will remember this time in future and smile while some will regret not taking action. This is the time to invest.
Activity: 364
It is possible that by the end of this year, the rate will not be so high, a maximum of $ 15,000 will be and not fact.
Activity: 412
Before using any strategy to buy Bitcoin to gain a profit when the market shows signs of decline, investors should be sure about the market and strategy when making the decision.
Activity: 476
Merit: 124
Yeah I agree, but, if you want to realize the gain and profit from your investment on a short term, try to do trading too if you have time with you. The excitement it brings because of the volatility in the market is exhilarating. Cost averaging method and waiting for long term is a conservative attempt to minimize the risks involved.
Pages:
Jump to: