Pages:
Author

Topic: At what Age will you introduce your child to trading - page 6. (Read 1020 times)

Activity: 770
Merit: 104
🎄 Allah is The Best Planner 🥀
I also think that each child should comply with start trading fully after they need reached a minimum of 18 years aged. Since most of the people make tons of mistakes within the first place when it involves conducting trades, it are often said that they will be trained before the age of 18, and there are many goodies to offer them an entire guide once they turn 18. it'll be much easier for them to form decisions.
Activity: 966
Merit: 102
As early as possible since trading is a form of investment, decision making, strategy making and many more I really think teaching this lessons to your child at earlier age would have a good impact to their future life also there's a lot to learn in here such as discipline and deep analysis of things. If they learn it at early age around 15 I think could be a successful in their later life.
legendary
Activity: 1246
Merit: 1071

For me at age 10 my children should understand the market and how it works, interpreting chats and deciding the next move of each coin from studying the price action of different coins. At age 13 the should start trading with a demo account and at age 15 they should have funded their first account. This would help them become financially independent, also help then limit future gambling prowess and also make them prepared for their careers

What do you think?

If your children are tech savvy at age 10 maybe as a result of exposure, telling them or introducing them to the market without enforcing them to do so at the detriment of the childhood and experiences is a good idea to me.

At that age, children are very excited and curious about technology, the internet and electronic devices, so instead of letting them know the entertainment part of technology ( video games, cartoons, movies, internet etc) alone, it is best you also tell them or even show them about the most important part, the part where you can make money from as well which is trading (Crypto or forex) and others.

This early introduction will serve as a sensitisation to them that will awake an interest more as they grow.
Activity: 2590
Merit: 322
Undeads.com - P2E Runner Game
I will introduce my child ti trading when he at least 18 year old. Before 18 year he should be busy in getting education. After 18 year usually a child become mature and he can seek basic of trading easily.
The minimum age of 18 years is quite reasonable to introduce any child to trading at least that child would have mature enough at that age thus psychologically and mentally balanced. Rushing a child age 10 to trading might be counterproductive in the sense that it can jeopardize their educational system, they might not be able to cope with the rigorous skills required for trading at that tender age, obviously any age above 18 is my desire age limit for introducing my child to trading after completing their high school and college.
Activity: 1260
Merit: 103
The OGz Club
I'll start introducing them at any age, it just depends on when they get interested. Currently trading content on advertisements and social media is irresistible which might influence anyone no matter the age to learn more. But to start their first trade, I will not let if their age is not ready for it. The mentality of early childhood is still relatively fragile to engage in trade.
I agree with what you said because in my opinion, after all, we do not necessarily have to introduce the world of cryptocurrency as early as possible to children,
of course it's not good other than they don't understand they also won't be interested,
so for me personally maybe will introduce when they are 11 or 12 years old it will be much better it seems
Activity: 1764
Merit: 694
[Nope]No hype delivers more than hope
I'll start introducing them at any age, it just depends on when they get interested. Currently trading content on advertisements and social media is irresistible which might influence anyone no matter the age to learn more. But to start their first trade, I will not let if their age is not ready for it. The mentality of early childhood is still relatively fragile to engage in trade.
Activity: 210
Merit: 10
The World's Leading Cryptocurrency CFD Exchange
I will introduce my child ti trading when he at least 18 year old. Before 18 year he should be busy in getting education. After 18 year usually a child become mature and he can seek basic of trading easily.
Activity: 2604
Merit: 816
Play Bitcoin PVP Prediction Game
I will not tell anything about trading and gambling if they are still under 18 years old or do not ask me about that two things because I feel they need to study and learn many things besides trading and gambling. Maybe if they ask me to explain more details about trading when they are above 18 years old, I will try to tell them and maybe teach them the basic things about trading but not about gambling because I am too worry if they can break their limits anytime and lose their money. As long as we can tell them about the risk, I think that should be fine so they know what they need to do. But I hope that we do not tell too much about gambling because that can attract their curiosity about gambling. But I think I will introduce trading to my child after he is above 15-18 years old.
legendary
Activity: 1722
Merit: 5937
Child? Gambling? Trading? Understand the market? What the hell did I just read?
Exactly my thought!

The earlier you engage your child the more opportunity you open up for them. How about children in the movie industry, sports, entertainment even technical industry do you mean it deprives them of their childhood fun?
If you wanna screw up your kid, you will push him into movie industry. Majority of them end up completely fucked up with bunch of serious issues. And yeah, you will deprive them of their childhood fun, which they gonna feel later on in their life.

We live in a society where death can occur at any time will u rather leave them stranded?
Just because death can occur at any time doesn't mean that you have to push your kids prematurely into anything. Crypto trading at 13/15 years old and you think that will make them financially responsible? /facepalm. One thing is to introduce them to crypto in general, but trading is a completely different thing. If anything, I think they will end up being degenerate gamblers more than financially responsible.

legendary
Activity: 2086
Merit: 1759
I personally want them (children) to study first, because my child lives in (dormitory), so android phones and laptops are a bit limited for them, focus on subjects and memorization, maybe I need my child to grow up at 15 years old, maybe they are a little loose using android phone and laptop, so far they use school facilities in dormitories in online teaching and learning activities, of course under strict supervision.

Yes, of course crypto trading gradually I still have to teach them, maybe not at this time, it takes time, I don't want to bother them right now, especially about money, if children know money from an early age, they risk being lazy to learn, feeling that they can make money.
Activity: 466
Merit: 251
https://t.me/xwshamim
I will tell my children about trading when their age is 10-12 years .Because this is the time of their learning when they learn something like that at their early age they can implement in in their life and have their own freedom of money
Activity: 966
Merit: 102
Legal age of course a logical answer is that's the only time they can verify their account, it's the time they can make their own decision in life and of course it's an opportunity to teach them investment but probably I'm going to introduce them at early age maybe 16 or 17 not 15 and below since they are most likely not interested in this kind of field especially you will look to a lot of numbers and a lot of analysis.
Activity: 2352
Merit: 207
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
I am opening my Eldest son now in crypto but not in trading as of this moment instead i try to educate Him about bitcoin and other altcoins , wanna open his eyes first about the advantage and disadvantage and the benefits of crypto in our daily living.

sooner i will try to let him understand my trading way so he will share to His siblings in time.

i also letting Him know about my funds and how to generates my wallets in case there is something bad happen in future.
Activity: 2856
Merit: 642
Child? Gambling? Trading? Understand the market? What the hell did I just read?

Kids should have fun while they are still young. I don't recommend this kind of action to them.
I even force them to play a normal game rather than using their smartphones and whatever gadgets we give them.
It's not healthy. They are supposed to be moving more but due to the pandemic, their moving space was limited to the house and the backyard.
And still, you want them to be in front of a computer. I may be traditional when it comes to raising a kid but that's for their own health.
We are not going back to being young, that is once in a lifetime of every human being.
For now, I will deal with making money and feeding them, they don't have to do anything about it yet.
Activity: 2268
Merit: 581
if she really has the interest,  she better start learning first how to use wallets of cryptocurrencies like btc and eth connected to app. And how to keep it safer, not sure what age will she show interest. 16 probably.
Teaching your kids about trading also helps them understand the value of money. This is the reason you will see someone who comes from a poor background will always have the mindset of working hard while someone who was born with a silver spoon will never have the working mentality and will spend money recklessly.

As parent, we should have known how mature our children are so we can decide when is the right time to introduce/teach them more about trading.
I agree but there is no harm in suggesting to them some options you know from your own experience are good enough. You must help them explore the options and let them pick the ones they are interested in.
Activity: 924
Merit: 255
In my opinion, if indeed the child's thinking ability has strengthened or is more understanding of something or many things related to income, making money, or like being more mature in responding to finances, then it's time we can introduce things about trading or practice it step by step. It's like playing with risks, a very mature age is definitely needed, I think around 19-20 years is the right age, but anyway it's not sure, because sometimes at a too young age.. already have a strong mind and time discipline.
Activity: 1484
Merit: 253
For me in my opinion probably when they were at age of 15 because i know they can cope to understand anything at that age,wherein it's a good decision as well  for me so that until they reach the age of 20 they will become expert in it. For now i will let them enjoy their childhood. Because when its time for them to learn trading no more such stuff and they all need to focus in it everytime. Lol
Maybe, because I guess they can already think what's good and right especially in trading. But, for me, I think that age is just the start were they can have an idea on what trading is. At the age of 18 I guess, I will introduce them in trading since they already know how to handle their self in that age until they reach the age of 20 or above, they will surely become an expert on this. Once they already learn a lot on this, they will be focus and just want to earn.
Activity: 2198
Merit: 847
For me at age 10 my children should understand the market and how it works, interpreting chats and deciding the next move of each coin from studying the price action of different coins. At age 13 the should start trading with a demo account and at age 15 they should have funded their first account. This would help them become financially independent, also help then limit future gambling prowess and also make them prepared for their careers

My oldest son is 10 years old and while his thinking (and math) is very good, he doesn't have the maturity for this.
Fake moves, FUD, all this can easily surprise ca kid at this age. So no, I think that at 10 years he cannot understand fully all the charts would show.
I can't tell for the 13-15 years steps, but imho you're rushing it. And a child needs to enjoy his childhood; he has plenty of time later to think on how he can earn more money.
I even think that me and my child would have serious problems if he was gonna trade. Not only kid but even people in their 30s and 40s are gettting hyped and excited by the volatility of the crypto market and the additional option of leverage and/or futures trading with up to 100x leverage. This is easily turned into gambling and this gambling is really 100x more riskier than the traditional one.

If my kid would research market and make investment in altcoins instead of trading, then I would be okay but day trading and looking constantly at charts, beeing awake at 6 am because of market, etc, is very unacceptable for me.
Activity: 2702
Merit: 704
If we have noticed this generation of children are way wiser than their age and the rate at which the get information is way so amazing. Many of this kids start making money early either through gambling or through other means and lots of them do this because the don't get enough money from their parents.

Funds has been one of the limiting factors many people encountered while pursuing their dreams and ambitions. For me I see it as means where the could comfortably fund their ambitions without much stress and still have enough for fun and recreation.

What do you think?
If you are a trader and you are successful while doing so then it makes sense to teach your kids about it, however what I do not agree with is by letting them trade with real money before they reach adulthood.

Also another problem is the personally they have, after all not everyone can trade successfully even with the right knowledge and skills as their emotions take over them and then they make all kind of mistakes, so if the kid has a personality like that I will not teach them how to trade because instead of helping them you may teach something that damages their finances over the long run.
legendary
Activity: 2240
Merit: 4133
eXch.cx - Automatic crypto Swap Exchange.
This would help them become financially independent, also help then limit future gambling prowess and also make them prepared for their careers

I don't think trading will make them financially independent, that's what investing will do and I'll make them pick interest in investing from a very young age, I won't force then though. I'll employ an approach that'll involving them saving some fractions on their allowance and I'll invest it for them at first. When they see the return of their investment on their initial capital and this trend continues, with time I'm pretty sure they'll pick interest in it and start doing the investing themselves.

Investing isn't common in my family and I'll have to end that traits because it isn't a good one. Trading on the other hands, if they are to pick interest in it I'll make them understand it shouldn't be a career path but can just be a hobby because I can't imagine my children steering at the screen all day, that'll result to some deadly health issues especially those relating to the eyes.

For the age, the earlier the better, 10 should be appropriate but if I noticed they have begun developing interest before 10 I won't stop them.
Pages:
Jump to: