Pages:
Author

Topic: At what INR value you would dump your coins ? - page 2. (Read 3551 times)

Activity: 770
Merit: 500
Everyone has a price in mind. What is yours in INR ?

Yes!
Rs. 18k in my mind Wink
bt now its 14k+ only  Sad

~Rude Boy
legendary
Activity: 1105
Merit: 1001
https://www.zebpay.com
I wish to see it reach 60000₹ + mark again(Like it did at the time of mtgox and previous halvening).
I would "dump" most of my coins at ₹1lakh +

Time to create another Willy Bot ? Wink
And another exchange that supports willy  Cheesy

I wonder who would like to play this wild game ? Benson, Kamesh or someone else ?
I do have some other names in mind , cant disclose them, don't wanna annoy anyone.

Lol.

Regards
Activity: 452
Merit: 252
from democracy to self-rule.
aahmmmm Wink **गले में खिच खिच**
Activity: 280
Merit: 250
I wish to see it reach 60000₹ + mark again(Like it did at the time of mtgox and previous halvening).

I wonder who would like to play this wild game ? Benson, Kamesh or someone else ?
I do have some other names in mind , cant disclose them, don't wanna annoy anyone.
legendary
Activity: 1662
Merit: 1050

legendary
Activity: 1662
Merit: 1050

legendary
Activity: 2338
Merit: 1081
#SWGT CERTIK Audited
If you mean the price above the bistamp price, I would be happy with around 10% . If you mean a general price, then I am sure almost no one has a defined limit for that.
if it reaches 10000inr then I will surely dump this coin

And then spend half of it, only to buy less than half of the original bitcoins with the remaining half of the money.
Activity: 154
Merit: 100
if it reaches 10000inr then I will surely dump this coin
If you are a bitcoin business you will never dump your bitcoins.

While I share your vision ideally, I disagree as I can not see it as practical situation at this moment. To go into bitcoin world first you will have to make them ask about, than use it everything else comes later. A businessman has to run business, thats his priority. Currency he chose as medium of payment should strictly be decided by business reasons and it should in no way hamper the real function, business.

Regards

There is a difference in current businesses and bitcoin businesses.

If you were starting facebook would you encourage your bank to start using internet so that you can pay your hosting online?
You have started a bitcoin business so encourage your dealing party to start using bitcoin so that ..
legendary
If you are a bitcoin business you will never dump your bitcoins.

While I share your vision ideally, I disagree as I can not see it as practical situation at this moment. To go into bitcoin world first you will have to make them ask about, than use it everything else comes later. A businessman has to run business, thats his priority. Currency he chose as medium of payment should strictly be decided by business reasons and it should in no way hamper the real function, business.

Regards

If you are a bitcoin business you will never dump your bitcoins. If you are truly a business and not just some rich guy who jumped on an opportunity market, then the reason you are running that business is because you believe that people would actually use bitcoin. And if so the value is bitcoin is bound to rise.

If I am a true bitcoin business I will keep as much as I can in bitcoin and use it as a currency. You ought to convince the person you are dealing with to accept bitcoin because you convinced the same to yourself when you started this business.

Same applies for individuals who earned it. They asked their bosses to pay them in bitcoin and specifically not fiat for god's sake. Why would they then wanna sell it? Cause it inflated overnight? These earners believe in bitcoin and thus spend them and not dump them, in the process even teaching their sweeper how to run his own bank. For a bitcoin earner, a pump is like a flipkart sale, Only this could be as much as 500% off !

Most probably, those who sell bitcoin will buy again in future.
legendary
3. Never regret that you sold on 100 when it hit 200, just remember you bought it at 50 and sold at 100.

What about those who did not buy, but earned bitcoin ?

Two things :
1. If you run business and need FIAT liquidity, liquidate on that moment only and use bitcoin as just value transfer medium. If you have liberty and margin where you want to keep some part of it, than its again kind of investment or buying so same rules as above.
2. If you have earned it somehow ( may by clicking ads, working on faucets, tricking giveaways or xyz ) same rule applies. Instead of bought think it got. Let me rephrase :

* Never regret that you sold on 100 when it hit 200, just remember you got it at 50 and sold at 100.

In any case easier said than done. But remember either you believe
1. Bitcoin is quick rich scheme and your ticket to chocolate factory, in that case its pure gamble, fun and risk you are taking and you are going on speculation ride and kind of day trading. Only God, luck, super natural abilities, vampires and your amazing skills can make you money there ( And this is no related to bitcoin, you can copy paste this to anything that is speculative )
2. Bitcoin is great improvement to existing payment system and may be seen as better alternative for trust less payment settlement medium in future and as an early adopter you might get benefited by its acceptance either by your knowledge of this tech, contacts you made and position you get in society or next business who adopts or come in late in this . Still monetary gain here is still like any other trading commodity full with luck, speculation, understanding fundamentals of markets, understanding position of big players and insider information.

I really dont know whether what I have written makes sense or not but understanding economics and market is awesome learning curve, I dont claim to know but as student I can say its insomnia.

Regards

Activity: 311
Merit: 264
3. Never regret that you sold on 100 when it hit 200, just remember you bought it at 50 and sold at 100.

What about those who did not buy, but earned bitcoin ?
legendary
1. Never dump all of it.
2. Always dump fraction when you are getting good return ( you can decide on percentage you want )
4. Keep buying in small amounts if you see a good opportunity. Believe in power of average costing Smiley

I would love to see 70k -80k but will not mind even 60k (1000$ parity ) Smiley

Note : I do not encourage speculation of any kind in any commodity. Remember bitcoin is very small economy and you may loose money here. Make sure you only play with what you can afford.

Regards
Activity: 311
Merit: 264
Everyone has a price in mind. What is yours in INR ?
Pages:
Jump to: