Pages:
Author

Topic: At what point did you realise that Bitcoin was a failed project? - page 2. (Read 209 times)

Activity: 2268
Merit: 121
#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE
Do you remember exactly when you realised Bitcoin had failed as a cryptocurrency. What was your thoughts around that epiphany.

I don't see it as what you say and bitcoin is still one of the mainstays of cryptocurrency.
so for me I don't need to discuss it because I didn't experience it. still believe that bitcoin is still the mainstay of crypto.

What in your mind would it take to fix bitcoin, so its no longer too slow and expensive to use.

there is no way I can fix bitcoin because bitcoin works alone with a built-in system, how can that affect that. so far it is still normal and no one is worried about the state of bitcoin. if it slows down or not if the price is expensive, of course something that bitcoin deserves.

Is there any hope for Bitcoin, or have you given up on it?

bitcoin will run well and there are many hopes that we want to get from the existence of bitcoin, and there are no words of giving up for those who are still loyal in crypto. because it is the goal and perhaps the life we seek.
Activity: 2814
Merit: 911
Have Fun )@@( Stay Safe
Do you remember exactly when you realised Bitcoin had failed as a cryptocurrency. What was your thoughts around that epiphany.

What in your mind would it take to fix bitcoin, so its no longer too slow and expensive to use.
If BTCitcoin was a failed project i will not spend too much time in the market, so what makes you think that it is a failed project when you can send the coins with a fees of 51 sat/B and you will get it confirmed within half an hour. If you are looking for instant confirmations you need to look elsewhere but i am happy with the fees right now.

Giving up on what aspect. If the price is beyond your imagination and you are not seeing that as a good entry point then you can give up the dream of making a fortune, the aspect you are telling i already explained  Tongue.
legendary
Activity: 1680
Merit: 1179
Do you mean about the transaction fees? Yes, this is a challenge for us right now especially when mining Bitcoin is become harder and not profitable, so the supply are close to maximum (21 Million) and those miners only get profit by fees.

I know how high the fees if you send a small amount money (also I don't see any reason why they do that if they don't have much money) but this can be reducted by segwit address, batch, and lightning network (still fairly new and developed).

If lightning network already success (means safe to use, no bug, can be trusted) then, the fees will be dropped significantly.
Activity: 393
Merit: 100
There is a topic discussing what is wrong with Bitcoin here;
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/what-do-you-think-is-the-biggest-disadvantage-of-bitcoin-5286664

Nobody says when they found out about these flaws, would be interesting to know when they realised this, was it just recently or was it a long time ago.

Also has it changed their views on the future of the project from what they thought in the beginning?
Activity: 393
Merit: 100

Pages:
Jump to: