Pages:
Author

Topic: At what price would you have NO hesitation to buy Bitcoin? - page 3. (Read 439 times)

Activity: 84
Merit: 0
Right now is a good chance to buy Bitcoin and some top coins, you don't have to wait for that low price because in the time that you are waiting the Bitcoin price may already back on the track.
Activity: 672
Merit: 526
At any price. If I have money in my bank account, I will buy. Until today, everytime that I have bought I have profit one year late. And if you have the intention to spend before one year, you should not invest in anything.
Activity: 294
Merit: 10
It’s a good question!
Let’s say the price drops at what level would you buy in and HOLD?
Please be realistic?
For me-4500 USD

Yes there's a lot of possibility around $4500 and $3500 will be down this year maybe a could below that numbers but ofcourse we don't know already no one can't predict the market especially with crypto with a high volatility. But one thing for sure I am very bullish with especially for long term.
Activity: 980
Merit: 261
It’s a good question!
Please be realistic?
For me-4500 USD

two things might happen,its either it will not happen or it may be take time but for me it is hard to wait and it is hard to happen that bitcoin price will reach that kind of amount the base amount would be the price for today so you should think twice and plan if you will wait to have that value.
Activity: 336
Merit: 3
We have bounced off $6k three times, so I would say that anything less is a safe buy for me. The majority of average Joes will have no hesitation at $20k, this is when the masses will get brainwashed on the news again. The main reason why people are not buying right now is because they are not sure whether BTC will reach its previous heights. I do not see much difference in buying in at $6k or $9k if you are 100% confident that the thing is going to take off.

Maybe your right!
Activity: 1134
Merit: 502
We have bounced off $6k three times, so I would say that anything less is a safe buy for me. The majority of average Joes will have no hesitation at $20k, this is when the masses will get brainwashed on the news again. The main reason why people are not buying right now is because they are not sure whether BTC will reach its previous heights. I do not see much difference in buying in at $6k or $9k if you are 100% confident that the thing is going to take off.
Activity: 336
Merit: 3
It’s a good question!
Please be realistic?
For me-4500 USD
Pages:
Jump to: