Author

Topic: ★★ ATB Coin - the world’s fastest and most secure cryptocurrency ★★ - page 109. (Read 106125 times)

Activity: 434
Merit: 100
#ATBCoin #ATBCoinNews

Our Telegram chat already has more than 150 people! Therefore, we have prepared for you a small surprise: our sticker pack for Telegram.

https://t.me/addstickers/atbcoin_Mark  !!!! AWESOMENESS ATB Coin Man !!!!

If you have not joined us yet, now is the time to do it. After all, there is already a fairly large community of investors. You will get answers to all your questions, as well as support service replies almost instantly! You can also talk with other investors and discuss further investments in ATB Coin. And it's better to do it faster, because until the end of the ICO there are less than 10 days left, and the number of investors has increased to more than 1200.

Our Telegram chat and Slack.
Online support will help you with a pleasure!

Also you can add us by Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, LinkedIn, watch ATB Coin YouTube channel or visit our Website and view Whitepaper or legal documentation.

Contact Email: [email protected]

you slack invite cant work sir

Hi,kaneki007
hmm...maybe smth gone wrong.
try this link please. https://join.slack.com/atbcoin/shared_invite/MTk5NDY5NDUxMjUyLTE0OTc3MzM2MTQtMDQxZWIyY2Q1MASlack

This invite link is no longer active.

Please check with the person who shared it with you to see if there's a new link available.

same sir,not work

Sorry, try again this link
Thank you for activity.
Activity: 1190
Merit: 257
#ATBCoin #ATBCoinNews

Our Telegram chat already has more than 150 people! Therefore, we have prepared for you a small surprise: our sticker pack for Telegram.

https://t.me/addstickers/atbcoin_Mark  !!!! AWESOMENESS ATB Coin Man !!!!

If you have not joined us yet, now is the time to do it. After all, there is already a fairly large community of investors. You will get answers to all your questions, as well as support service replies almost instantly! You can also talk with other investors and discuss further investments in ATB Coin. And it's better to do it faster, because until the end of the ICO there are less than 10 days left, and the number of investors has increased to more than 1200.

Also you can add us by Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, LinkedIn, watch ATB Coin YouTube channel or visit our Website and view Whitepaper or legal documentation.

Hi,kaneki007
try this link please. https://join.slack.com/atbcoin/shared_invite/MTk5NDY5NDUxMjUyLTE0OTc3MzM2MTQtMDQxZWIyY2Q1MASlack

This invite link is no longer active.

Please check with the person who shared it with you to see if there's a new link available.

same sir,not work
#ATBCoin #ATBCoinNews

Hi,kaneki007
try this link please. https://atbcoin.slack.com/join/shared_invite/MTk5NDY5NDUxMjUyLTE0OTc3MzM2MTQtMDQxZWIyY2Q1MA
legendary
Activity: 861
Merit: 1000
am.. i have received an message from my email , is it a big project ?  the promotion seems doing very well.
When bounty campaign will be announced as time is passing away very quickly and now less than 10 days left to get finish of this ICO. I also interested to know more about this campaign?

Hello,2012.
Very very soon. We ll post all information about bounty asap.

Thank you for attention to ATB Coin.

Please don't forget about our Telegram chat and Slack.

#ATBCoin #ATBCoinNews

https://t.me/addstickers/atbcoin_Mark  !!!! AWESOMENESS ATB Coin Man !!!!

#ATBCoin #ATBCoinNews

legendary
Activity: 1526
Merit: 1003
When bounty campaign will be announced as time is passing away very quickly and now less than 10 days left to get finish of this ICO. I also interested to know more about this campaign?
can i reserve indonesian translation for ann tread. i give my best for this project.

Hi,elsya.
Write your offer to our contact email please

Thank you.
Activity: 356
can i reserve indonesian translation for ann tread. i give my best for this project.
What is the total coin supply for this project and whether there will be a bounty campaign for future plans

Hi,Vaniaayu

The initial figure is 50,000,000 coins, then it will increase independently with the help of users wallets.In the PoS protocol there is no concept of a finite volume of coins. The mechanism contains a system of complications, which reduces the reward every two years by exactly half. Based on these data and based on a preliminary analysis, we compiled a forecast of 333,000,000 ATB Coins.

We will anounce bounty campaign on our Website asap. Follow the news please.

Please don't forget about our Telegram chat and Slack

Also you can add us by Facebook,Twitter,Instagram,LinkedIn,watch ATB Coin YouTube channel or visit our Website and view Whitepaper or legal documentation.

What is the price of ATB coin?

Hello,pan4ous.
1 ATB coin = 1 USD

Also you can add us by Facebook,Twitter,Instagram,LinkedIn,watch ATB Coin YouTube channel or visit our Website and view Whitepaper or legal documentation.

Activity: 476
Merit: 101
What is the total coin supply for this project and whether there will be a bounty campaign for future plans
mining is not technically implemented yet or already implemented but not announced?

Hi,valaleilo.
Mining is not released yet , as ICO period is not finished.

Please don't forget about our Telegram chat.

Activity: 9
Merit: 0
What is the price of ATB coin?
Activity: 6
mining is not technically implemented yet or already implemented but not announced?
Good project,
I will mp you

Welcome, Yaziiiid.
You can join ATB Coin here

This project caught my attention through this OP missed the huge bonus of 10%. Now just 10 days left to finish of this crowdsale. I will give try to this project with some of my reserve as this idea has potential.

It's a pity that you have missed the huge bonus, mcfom  Sad
But you can join ATB coin with 1% award now or wait a little bit for the bounty announcement. We will post this information on our website.

Please don't forget about our Telegram chat.

"" ATB Coin - the world’s fastest and most secure cryptocurrency  ""
with that being said... the replacement of the entire crypto world is now at hand and this coin will be the single and only ONE WORLD ORDER coin!
by the way i own the golden gate bridge!  who would like to by a small piece?

Wish you only all the best with your golden gate bridge.  Wink
Activity: 16
Good project,
I will mp you
Hello! Let me reserve the translation of the bitcointalk Russian thread/site/whitepaper.

need indonesian translator?

Write to our media contact please

Media Contact
Contact Name: Ales

Thank you.
done,check email sir
Can you post some info without us having to click links to an external site?

nvm...quoted and see the info

Of course.

ATB Coin -  the cryptocurrency world's technical evolution.
Unlike others, ATB Coin is not shrouded in mystery and crypto-complexity! We are in-the-flesh company executives and technical staffers here in New York ready to answer any and all questions. Ten months ago, we assembled a team of the finest engineering minds in the Blockchain world and gave them only one directive - to built a product that blows away others in terms of transactional speed, productivity, security, flexibility, scalability and inherent user fairness.
ATB Coin co-founder Herbert W. Hoover is a member of America's iconic manufacturing family. An army veteran and Georgetown MBA, his extensive business career has included stints on Wall Street and commercial real estate investing. He resides in New York and travels worldwide.

Atbcoin incorporates newly-minted protocols, including:
- All-new Cloud Mining availability
- SegWit optimization
- Lightning Network for immediate transfers
- A unique algorithm for value transfer via Smart Contracts
- Insured assets providing an unparalleled level of customer protection

Hello! Let me reserve the translation of the bitcointalk Russian thread/site/whitepaper.

need indonesian translator?

Write to our contact email please

Thank you.
Jump to: