Pages:
Author

Topic: ★★ ATB Coin - the world’s fastest and most secure cryptocurrency ★★ - page 55. (Read 106123 times)

Activity: 280
Merit: 100
Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry
Read it all !!!!
Include google translate from hindu into english.
This is a message from the Chinese site about ATB COIN.
ATB Coin fools us and does not tell us the whole truth !!!
These are scammers !!
Read it all !!!!!! Angry Angry Angry Angry!

This is a translated text from this page ----> https://www.dabtc.com/index.php/home/art/index/id/278.html

About ATB withdrawal notice

In order to prevent financial risks and standardize the order of financial markets, the People's Bank of China and other seven ministries jointly issued the Notice on Preventing the Risk of Issuance and Issuance Financing on September 4, 2017.
ATB team and the platform to seriously study the spirit of the announcement, try to communicate with the relevant regulatory authorities, and actively cooperate with the regulation, the ATB official and large platform to reach a consensus. ATB official on the big bit agent to buy part of the unconditional return.

The return process is as follows
1. The purchase will start today, the purchase of BTC will be 100% of the return to the user big bit account, ready to be present.
2. The return will be completed on September 14, 2017.

Thank you for the support of our users, in order to create a more healthy and benign block chain environment, we will always work. Thanks again!

September 11, 2017

I did not understand
Activity: 224
Read it all !!!!
These are scammers !!

This is a translated text from this page ----> https://www.dabtc.com/index.php/home/art/index/id/278.html

In order to prevent financial risks and standardize the order of financial markets, the People's Bank of China and other seven ministries jointly issued the Notice on Preventing the Risk of Issuance and Issuance Financing on September 4, 2017.
ATB team and the platform to seriously study the spirit of the announcement, try to communicate with the relevant regulatory authorities, and actively cooperate with the regulation, the ATB official and large platform to reach a consensus. ATB official on the big bit agent to buy part of the unconditional return.

1. The purchase will start today, the purchase of BTC will be 100% of the return to the user big bit account, ready to be present.

Thank you for the support of our users, in order to create a more healthy and benign block chain environment, we will always work. Thanks again!

September 11, 2017

hi,

i dont understand because too technical,

they will refund only chinese investors?

please what happen?
Activity: 14
Merit: 0
What do you say ATB Coin HuhHuhHuh??
Activity: 14
Read it all !!!!
These are scammers !!

September 11, 2017
meanwhile ATB coin support writing another news about coin being postboned  Grin
Activity: 434
Nice project and nice team. ,
   The team and the whitepaper also looks solid.

Let me know who is @dev@ team or any other REAL person behind it Cheesy

There are a lot of real people in our team. We are all real.

Care to introduce your self and dev team in real names?

Hi,oldloco
You can find official faces at our website.
I have no competence to introduce dev team without official approvement.

So you are fine with taking people money, but you don't want to reveal your self identities? What kinda business is that? You want every to trust in you, but you refuse to do your part? You so full of shit tbh

Hi,oldloco
Why we don't want to reveal our identies? You can find official faces at our website.
Developers are not models to look at them. They are working hard and have no time

Activity: 244

1 ATB=$10? Why not, but only when 0.00000001 LTC will be worth $10. Because as soon (IF EVER) it hit's exchanges it will go down to 0.00000001 BTC. And when the sale wall will be 100 BTC+ for 1 satoshi. Than it will either get's delisted or it will be paired for  0.0000001 LTC ($0,00000061 today's price). Amen
Activity: 244
Nice project and nice team. ,
   The team and the whitepaper also looks solid.

Let me know who is @dev@ team or any other REAL person behind it Cheesy

There are a lot of real people in our team. We are all real.

Care to introduce your self and dev team in real names?

Hi,oldloco
You can find official faces at our website.
I have no competence to introduce dev team without official approvement.

So you are fine with taking people money, but you don't want to reveal your self identities? What kinda business is that? You want every to trust in you, but you refuse to do your part? You so full of shit tbh
Actually, they keep improving the website and they added someone to their Team page
i start getting really confused about this coin
but i am sure i will sell all my coins on the start ( if it launches) and maybe rebuy later XD

Where did they improve the site it looks the same to me?

no sorry my mistake
they did not improve anything..

tomorrow is the 14th XD
Activity: 172
Actually, they keep improving the website and they added someone to their Team page
but i am sure i will sell all my coins on the start ( if it launches) and maybe rebuy later XD

Where did they improve the site it looks the same to me?

they suggest that ATB will cost $ 10 read carefully not much higher
Activity: 476
Merit: 10

Hello,DosManos.

You are welcome at any time.

1 ATB=$10

Now ATB Coin ≈ 2.5$.

Thank you for your positive outlook. Wink

Please don't forget about our Telegram chat and Slack.
Online support will help you with a pleasure!

Also you can add us by Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, LinkedIn, watch ATB Coin YouTube channel or visit our Website and view Whitepaper or legal documentation.
Activity: 42
1 ATB=$10

Yes if they worth 10$, the mad community will forgive them  Smiley
Activity: 263
Merit: 251
how can devs answer a question about regulation authorities?

Do you really expect some adequate answer?  Grin Grin

This person, ( hiding under "ATB Coin" ) just "plays stupid".

I can combine question list not only for devs.
Pages:
Jump to: