Pages:
Author

Topic: ★★ ATB Coin - the world’s fastest and most secure cryptocurrency ★★ - page 74. (Read 106123 times)

Activity: 434
Merit: 100
u bring a fake news and i bring to u facts:
u ll refund all investors,
sure u ask
how ?and why ?
cause the United States Security and Exchange Commission decide that to close and refund all ico
have nice day

I hope you will change your opinion after ATB Coin listing at one of the biggest exchanges.
Wish you nice day too.
Activity: 244
sure u ask
how ?and why ?
cause the United States Security and Exchange Commission decide that to close and refund all ico
have nice day

And shit hits the fan ....

https://news.bitcoin.com/a-phone-call-from-sec-pressures-ico-startup-to-close-operations/
Activity: 70
Merit: 10
sure u ask
how ?and why ?
have nice day
Blockchain Explorer ATB Coin Operates in Test Mode and Prepares for Transition into Blockchain System

Dear Users!

Insight ATB Coin, the resource for viewing statistical data on ATB Coin cryptocurrency transactions in the public domain, still operates in the test mode, but is preparing for the upcoming release.

At the moment, developers are transferring information from the investors’ balance sheets to the blockchain in order to improve the level of control over the exact distribution of purchased coins. After the information has been entered into the blockchain, then the working network will be launched, and cryptocurrency users will be able to monitor information on all financial transactions in the ATB Coin blockchain.

To view the statistics of the test network, follow the link insight.atbcoin.com

We remind you that official wallets of the working network will be available for download soon on the official website atbcoin.com. From this point on, each investor will be able to receive the coins purchased earlier at their ATB address.

Please don't forget about our Telegram chat and Slack.
Online support will help you with a pleasure!

Also you can add us by Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, LinkedIn, watch ATB Coin YouTube channel or visit our Website and view Whitepaper or legal documentation.

Contact Email: [email protected]
my god i m tired and u dont feel sheme ?
from what u r made ?
all u bring here is words that will gone with wind
somone plz talk with this scamer

Please be patient,we need time to coordinate all processes. We don't want to steal your money, be sure.

Blockchain Explorer ATB Coin Operates in Test Mode and Prepares for Transition into Blockchain System

Dear Users!

Insight ATB Coin, the resource for viewing statistical data on ATB Coin cryptocurrency transactions in the public domain, still operates in the test mode, but is preparing for the upcoming release.

At the moment, developers are transferring information from the investors’ balance sheets to the blockchain in order to improve the level of control over the exact distribution of purchased coins. After the information has been entered into the blockchain, then the working network will be launched, and cryptocurrency users will be able to monitor information on all financial transactions in the ATB Coin blockchain.

We remind you that official wallets of the working network will be available for download soon on the official website atbcoin.com. From this point on, each investor will be able to receive the coins purchased earlier at their ATB address.

Also you can add us by Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, LinkedIn, watch ATB Coin YouTube channel or visit our Website and view Whitepaper or legal documentation.

my god i m tired and u dont feel sheme ?
from what u r made ?
all u bring here is words that will gone with wind
somone plz talk with this scamer

Dear Users!

ATB = SHINE SCAM
dont need to think about it
its very very clear
no one invest plz
they dont have any thing

some losers and liers

Sorry but the main lier is you!
Show provements that we are scam?

you are an ordinary bought provocateur.
i cant see what r u selling ?
u sell winds ?
if anyone get something  from this losers tell me plz !

I ll tell you with smile on my face.
And I ll forgive you your rude words.

Judge not, that you be not judged.
ATB = SHINE SCAM
its very very clear
no one invest plz
they dont have any thing

some losers and liers

i cant see what r u selling ?
u sell winds ?
if anyone get something  from this losers tell me plz !
Anyone that has sent money to these crooks needs to report it to FBI immediately.  They are continuing to steal peoples money.  Your money is gone, but by reporting maybe we can speed the day when they are shut down and prevent other people from suffering the same fate.

https://www.ic3.gov/default.aspx

Another expert  Cheesy
Please show provements, that we are stealing money?
do you understand what are you talking about at all?
ATB = SHINE SCAM
its very very clear
no one invest plz
they dont have any thing

some losers and liers

Activity: 17
Merit: 0
Anyone that has sent money to these crooks needs to report it to FBI immediately.  They are continuing to steal peoples money.  Your money is gone, but by reporting maybe we can speed the day when they are shut down and prevent other people from suffering the same fate.

https://www.ic3.gov/default.aspx

ATB = SHINE SCAM
its very very clear
no one invest plz
they dont have any thing

some losers and liers
u read the news in ur famous website ?
Dear Users!

i cant understand how u cant feel shame !!!!
hey maybe u mean 4/09/2018 ?
or 4/9/2020 ?
or some 4/9/......
this year is 2017

hahahahahahahahahahaah
in ur website there is new new new news
very hot news
i enjoyed here
u r funny losers scamers

Grin Grin Grin
You are funny
Wish you good luck
hahahahahahahahahahaah
in ur website there is new new new news
very hot news
i enjoyed here
u r funny losers scamers
u can call me " anti-scamers " if u like

Leave your phone number  Wink
why u want my phone ?

Grin Grin Grin Grin
Sorry I read you previos post not clear.
Ok, super "antiscamers" man you can leave our thread, because we are free of scam.
u can call me " anti-scamers " if u like

Leave your phone number  Wink
hey ATB COIN
i sent ur posts to ur support (as u said)
they say :they dont know u !!!!
and " all the datails will be in our site "
(talk to em its not my words  )

Don't invent  Smiley Ask them again, we are in touch with support
And they are right, be patient please, all details will be at our website.
i invent ?
every one can read  my posts from begin
and all what i said is fact

I'm talking about support now.
It's only your facts which are not grounded.
Pages:
Jump to: