Pages:
Author

Topic: ★★ ATB Coin - the world’s fastest and most secure cryptocurrency ★★ - page 80. (Read 106123 times)

Activity: 966
Merit: 264
August 31 is the last day of ATB Coin ICO 2nd stage. This means you will have the last chance to invest in cryptocurrency with 10% bonus. You can use Bitcoin, Litecoin, Ethereum, ZCASH and BITSHARES to purchase tokens. At the moment the amount of investors exceeds 7100 persons. Over $16 400 000 have been collected to support the project.

The launch of ATB Coin blockchain network is scheduled on September 1, 2017. After that the process of coin distribution among investors will start. Also all the users will be able to download ATB Coin Wallet full version and examine all of its features.

The full article: https://coinidol.com/last-chance-to-invest-in-atb-coin/

Activity: 98
Merit: 10
🌟 COMSA ICO: 10/02/17 🌟
#ATBCoin #ATBCoinNews

No, today we are not talking about one of the heroes of South Park

What’s about Token?

No, today we are not talking about one of the heroes of South Park. Digital tokens are used to implement three types of tasks: borrowing, selling shares, and monetizing an additional service for network users. You can buy or receive. Application Tokens – used to pay for internal network project services (access to advanced functionality, etc.). In some projects, digital tokens can be taken by completing tasks, in others – to earn only by mining.

Credit tokens are their main function of investing fiat funds in a crypto-currency project with high liquidity ratios.

Tokens-shares are the same tokens that are related to the ICO market. Token-shares coming on sale from the first days of ICO, become a source of seed funding. To investors, such tokens bring good dividends.

Some experts in the field of economics even tend to believe that the distribution of digital tokens should be classified as the issuance of cryptocurrency and securities.

Please don't forget about our Telegram chat and Slack.
Online support will help you with a pleasure!

Also you can add us by Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, LinkedIn, watch ATB Coin YouTube channel or visit our Website and view Whitepaper or legal documentation.

Contact Email: [email protected]

be in time guys Wink
nice content at thread and interesting news
Sure, we want activity from your side.
Activity: 434
Merit: 100
#ATBCoin #ATBCoinNews

No, today we are not talking about one of the heroes of South Park

What’s about Token?

No, today we are not talking about one of the heroes of South Park. Digital tokens are used to implement three types of tasks: borrowing, selling shares, and monetizing an additional service for network users. You can buy or receive. Application Tokens – used to pay for internal network project services (access to advanced functionality, etc.). In some projects, digital tokens can be taken by completing tasks, in others – to earn only by mining.

Credit tokens are their main function of investing fiat funds in a crypto-currency project with high liquidity ratios.

Tokens-shares are the same tokens that are related to the ICO market. Token-shares coming on sale from the first days of ICO, become a source of seed funding. To investors, such tokens bring good dividends.

Some experts in the field of economics even tend to believe that the distribution of digital tokens should be classified as the issuance of cryptocurrency and securities.

Also you can add us by Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, LinkedIn, watch ATB Coin YouTube channel or visit our Website and view Whitepaper or legal documentation.

I saw many people complain to this, for them it seems that you just wanted to bait them.
Yeah, I got it, it's a bug but you should be fair enough to admit your fault and keep these coins on account and not delete them. Smiley

Yes, but the rules were listed at the same time at every ATB Coin social and at our website. And it's not fair to those who follow the rules.
But we know about that, maybe we will prepare smth interesting for our users a little bit later.

Thank you for your interest to ATB Coin.

Also you can add us by Facebook,Twitter,Instagram,LinkedIn,watch ATB Coin YouTube channel or visit our Website and view Whitepaper.

Activity: 224
I saw many people complain to this, for them it seems that you just wanted to bait them.
Yeah, I got it, it's a bug but you should be fair enough to admit your fault and keep these coins on account and not delete them. Smiley
Activity: 36
Merit: 0
My bounty was ok.

Thank you my investments are already grow up from early stages
Hi everybody
I invested 1 ETH in ATB coin last week, because I think this could be an interested option. However I am a little surprissed by the different between the ICO expected goal and real investment that is being achieved during the ICO.

My question (and also my doubt) is how could affect this gap in the expect development plan of the project?

Thanks in advance for the response

Hello,Rabimla
Firstly you should check our road map at our website, read our whitepaper and legal documentation

Our tasks are not simple.

Also you can check our git hub.
Subscribe our news

#ATBCoin #ATBCoinNews

ATB Coin will be Launched in 3 Days!

Only three days left till the digital world will see one of the most anticipated events of this year: on September 1st, the second stage of the ICO will be completed, followed by the planned activation of the network. At the moment the project was already supported by more than 6,700 participants, with more than 16,000,000 ATBs collected. What awaits investors after the second round of ICO?

On September 1st, the distribution of coins will be launched according to the results of the ICO, which together we will work on the listing of ATB Coin on crypto-exchanges.

On September 4th, it is planned to launch the POW process – the extraction of the first genesis-block. The time allotted for this procedure will be about 72 hours.

At the moment, the genesis-block extraction is planned on September 7th, which we will launch a working network and investors will be able to receive coins to their accounts.

For the convenience of investors, the receipt of tokens by investors will be conducted in several different ways. All details and instructions will be available in the nearest future at our socials.

another ICO :v.

Hello,marce_1994
 Grin Grin Grin
Our ICO at the finish line.
Enjoy!

how can i get free coins? Sad. i dont want to spent my btc.

Hmm, maybe if you're a writer and you can prepare an article about our coin or other coins?  Smiley
You can invest by your abilities

Also you can add us by Facebook,Twitter,Instagram,LinkedIn,watch ATB Coin YouTube channel or visit our Website and view Whitepaper.

Really cool negotiation Smiley I had 20 coins from linking facebook, then they deleted them from my account and said I need to buy at least 100 to get these 20 free coins. Once you give somebody something, you shouldn't take it back. Smiley

Sorry,wanispwnz.
It was a system bug. It is already fixed.  
It means that your participation is not fair if you had no 100 ATB Coins at your balance.

I do bauntie fasebook and twitter. In my office 0 coins atbcoin, why? I perform tasks every day!

Hello,oleksii777
do you have 100 ATB at your wallet?

FB bounty only once.

Dear,oleksii777

You should have 100 ATB coin at your wallet to have a chance to take a part in bounty hunting.
Please read the rulles of bounty hunting closer.
Bounty hunting. Get up to 20 ATB bounty!

Among taking part in ATB Crypto-Lottery, registered users with at least 100 ATB on their account can get bounties through the activity in social media. Interested persons should act fast as there are less than 2 days left for bounty hunting!
Terms of participation:

• To hunt for bounties one should be a registered user of ATB Coin (https://atbcoin.com) with at least 100 ATB Coins on the account.
• All actions should be done through the users’ personal cabinet.

Participants can hunt for several types of bounties. Tell your friends and followers in social media about investing in ATB Coin and get:
• 7 ATB for tweeting (disabled);
• 20 ATB for reviewing ATB Coin Facebook page (only once).

Be active and don’t miss a chance to add extra ATB to your account!

PARTISIPATE!

ATB news

Activity: 2
Hi everybody
I invested 1 ETH in ATB coin last week, because I think this could be an interested option. However I am a little surprissed by the different between the ICO expected goal and real investment that is being achieved during the ICO.

My question (and also my doubt) is how could affect this gap in the expect development plan of the project?

Thanks in advance for the response
Activity: 4

Hello,marce_1994
 Grin Grin Grin
Enjoy!

how can i get free coins? Sad. i dont want to spent my btc.
Activity: 224
Really cool negotiation Smiley I had 20 coins from linking facebook, then they deleted them from my account and said I need to buy at least 100 to get these 20 free coins. Once you give somebody something, you shouldn't take it back. Smiley

Hello,marce_1994
 Grin Grin Grin
Enjoy!

Activity: 4
Activity: 42
where this coin  will  listed?

Yobit ofc. They are Partners with Yobit. The same exchange that have 950+ pairs and most of it is scam/trash coins. Not to mention that many wallets is in "Maintance limbo" for a months and even more coins running on forked chain, so it's unusable anywhere but in Yobit. Go read yourself how awesome they are Cheesy

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=914975.3220

We will be listed not only at Yobit.
I hope that our cooperation will be based at not a scam from their side.

I have a positive experience with Yobit, but I hear some times that the are not reliable
Activity: 143
Merit: 10
#ATBCoin #ATBCoinNews

ATB Coin will be Launched in 3 Days!

Only three days left till the digital world will see one of the most anticipated events of this year: on September 1st, the second stage of the ICO will be completed, followed by the planned activation of the network. At the moment the project was already supported by more than 6,700 participants, with more than 16,000,000 ATBs collected. What awaits investors after the second round of ICO?

On September 1st, the distribution of coins will be launched according to the results of the ICO, which together we will work on the listing of ATB Coin on crypto-exchanges.

On September 4th, it is planned to launch the POW process – the extraction of the first genesis-block. The time allotted for this procedure will be about 72 hours.

At the moment, the genesis-block extraction is planned on September 7th, which we will launch a working network and investors will be able to receive coins to their accounts.

For the convenience of investors, the receipt of tokens by investors will be conducted in several different ways. All details and instructions will be available in the nearest future at our socials.

This guys do what they promise.
Will it be listed at Bittrex?

You will be able to know that at 1st september. Like TS said

Thank you for help,Yhotolu.
Will it be listed at Bittrex?

You will be able to know that at 1st september. Like TS said
And then it might only be listed on shit exchanges like Yobit. Would be nice to know before the ico closes.

List of all exchanges will be posted at september 1st. You will be glad to see it. Be sure.
Sorry, according to contract terms we can't disclose this information before ICO end.

nice website, nice words, we call this talking like brugman.
where is the source code.
really bullshit pictures on the website, it isn't interesting.

i wont waste my money on this..

good luck.....

Hello,JaguarRed.
It's your choice...

Wish you good luck too

Activity: 3
nice website, nice words, we call this talking like brugman.
where is the source code.
really bullshit pictures on the website, it isn't interesting.

i wont waste my money on this..

good luck.....
Pages:
Jump to: