Pages:
Author

Topic: ★★ ATB Coin - the world’s fastest and most secure cryptocurrency ★★ - page 89. (Read 106123 times)

Activity: 434
Merit: 100
I like the concept of this coin hope it would be successful  Wink

Thank you,TN_VN
Good luck.
Activity: 192
I like the concept of this coin hope it would be successful  Wink
#ATBCoin #ATBCoinNews

BitShares (BTS) Payment System Has Been Added to ATB Coin Platform

Attention, dear Investors

In order to make investing as convenient as possible, we are gradually expanding the range of cryptocurrencies and today we have added BitShares cryptocurrency to the list of supported options.

BTS is a stable cryptocurrency, tied by market forces to basic fiat currencies (USD, EUR, CNY) or commodities such as gold or silver. Therefore, BitShares is an excellent form to provide a smart, stable currency derivative for sustainable investment.

In addition to BTS, ATB Coin supports 4 more popular payment methods, namely: BITCOIN, LITECOIN, ETHEREUM, ZCASH.

If you are interested in other payment methods or other cryptocurrencies, please contact our technical support chat at www.atbcoin.com. Your opinion is important to us!

Please note that when paying with BitShares, in order to identify the payment, one needs to specify the key in the comment field. If this key is not specified in the comment field, then we as the party will not be able to make payment of the ATB you have purchased.

Please don't forget about our Telegram chat and Slack.
Online support will help you with a pleasure!

Also you can add us by Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, LinkedIn, watch ATB Coin YouTube channel or visit our Website and view Whitepaper or legal documentation.
Activity: 232
1) That's fine, I get that, but then - in your calculation, how much will 1LTC yield? By your calculation, it should be 47.39/1.44. Would that be correct?

Yes, you are totally right.

2) Ok, any way to reach your dev? Thought I'd understand where you get your rates from; basis that I will finalise how much to invest

Sorry but I can't clarify it right now, I ll ask it asap.
Thank you. Look forward to hearing about it and taking the Atb dive!
Deal...and nice to meet you. Wink
Activity: 38
Merit: 0
1) That's fine, I get that, but then - in your calculation, how much will 1LTC yield? By your calculation, it should be 47.39/1.44. Would that be correct?

2) Ok, any way to reach your dev? Thought I'd understand where you get your rates from; basis that I will finalise how much to invest

Thank you. Look forward to hearing about it and taking the Atb dive!

20% - discount on real price
for example,
1 ATB coin = 1,8 USD
20% discount means 1,8 USD x 0,8 = 1,44 USD for 1 ATB.

Also: where do you check rates? I see LTC is at hovering in the late 43s or early 44s!

This question for devs
#ATBCoin #ATBCoinNews

2nd stage of ICO starts!

Dear Investors,

As you know, ATB Coin accepted the invitation to participate in the 4th International Blockchain Summit-2017 in Shanghai (China).

Participation in this kind of event is with a large attendance, involving various number of ideas and a general enthusiasm for blockchain technology, providing a huge potential for its development. During the summit, we held many meetings and established new contacts for a future partnership with our Chinese colleagues.

One of the first joint projects will be cooperation with the popular Chinese crypto-exchange dabtc.com. Together with dabtc.com we will run the second stage of ICO!

The second stage of ICO will start on August 15th. Crowdsale of innovative technological cryptocurrency will last 15 days and will be implemented in three stages:

1st round: from August 15th to August 20th with a 20% bonus

2nd round: from August 20th to August 25th with a 10% bonus

3rd round: from August 25th to August 30th with a 5% bonus

Purchase of tokens is allowed at the ATB Coin website and at www.dabtc.com.

We remind you that the official blockchain network launch is scheduled for September 1st, 2017.

At the moment, the beta version of the wallet is available for the public to access, the main feature of which is ATB Codes. Other advantages of ATB Coin include the use of modern technologies such as Lightning Network and Segregated Witness. The main vector of ATB Coin development is the increasing introduction of micropayments into everyday life.

Also you can add us by Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, LinkedIn, watch ATB Coin YouTube channel or visit our Website and view Whitepaper or legal documentation.

Contact Email: [email protected]

Action guys, 20 august is not so far.

Eahhh...I must be in time

Take your time,ctyptoinvader.
There are one more two days  Smiley

Activity: 173
#ATBCoin #ATBCoinNews

2nd stage of ICO starts!

Dear Investors,

As you know, ATB Coin accepted the invitation to participate in the 4th International Blockchain Summit-2017 in Shanghai (China).

Participation in this kind of event is with a large attendance, involving various number of ideas and a general enthusiasm for blockchain technology, providing a huge potential for its development. During the summit, we held many meetings and established new contacts for a future partnership with our Chinese colleagues.

One of the first joint projects will be cooperation with the popular Chinese crypto-exchange dabtc.com. Together with dabtc.com we will run the second stage of ICO!

The second stage of ICO will start on August 15th. Crowdsale of innovative technological cryptocurrency will last 15 days and will be implemented in three stages:

1st round: from August 15th to August 20th with a 20% bonus

2nd round: from August 20th to August 25th with a 10% bonus

3rd round: from August 25th to August 30th with a 5% bonus

Purchase of tokens is allowed at the ATB Coin website and at www.dabtc.com.

We remind you that the official blockchain network launch is scheduled for September 1st, 2017.

At the moment, the beta version of the wallet is available for the public to access, the main feature of which is ATB Codes. Other advantages of ATB Coin include the use of modern technologies such as Lightning Network and Segregated Witness. The main vector of ATB Coin development is the increasing introduction of micropayments into everyday life.

Action guys, 20 august is not so far.

Eahhh...I must be in time
Activity: 238
#ATBCoin #ATBCoinNews

Bitcoin Overcomes PayPal by Market Capitalization
Hitting a high of $4,000, the price of Bitcoin continued its rapid growth on Monday, August 14th. At some point, the weighted average rate of the cryptocurrency, according to Coinmarketcap, reached $ 4323.29, and the market capitalization exceeded $70 billions.

Which was expected from the cryptocurrency market at all
#ATBCoin #ATBCoinNews

Bitcoin Overcomes PayPal by Market Capitalization
Hitting a high of $4,000, the price of Bitcoin continued its rapid growth on Monday, August 14th. At some point, the weighted average rate of the cryptocurrency, according to Coinmarketcap, reached $ 4323.29, and the market capitalization exceeded $70 billions.

1) Thank you for waiting. Yes everything is ok, now 1 LTC ≈ 43,79$ and 1 ATB=1,8$  47,39/1,8 ≈ 24,32.
Maybe it was a delay between token market and our website.  Wink

2) We are trying to deliver it in the best traditions  Cool
Understood... And the bonus is on top of that. As in 24.32+20%. Approx 29.

20% - discount on real price
for example,
1 ATB coin = 1,8 USD
20% discount means 1,8 USD x 0,8 = 1,44 USD for 1 ATB.

Also: where do you check rates? I see LTC is at hovering in the late 43s or early 44s!

This question for devs

1) Thank you for waiting. Yes everything is ok, now 1 LTC ≈ 43,79$ and 1 ATB=1,8$  47,39/1,8 ≈ 24,32.

Understood... And the bonus is on top of that. As in 24.32+20%. Approx 29.

I ll clarify this question for you a little bit later. Ok?

When the official version will be announced , You will be able to withdraw coins from web version to desktop and backwards
Smiley

1) Thank you very much. I will wait to hear from you. And then proceed with the purchase. I might either use BTC or LTC, leaning towards the latter and hence the questions. Please clarify soon.

2) Splendid. Looking forward to it!!

When the official version will be announced , You will be able to withdraw coins from web version to desktop and backwards
Smiley

1) Thank you very much. I will wait to hear from you. And then proceed with the purchase. I might either use BTC or LTC, leaning towards the latter and hence the questions. Please clarify soon.

2) Splendid. Looking forward to it!!

Understood, thank you; I'd actually meant to ask how the sudden dip from 31 to 24 in about four days.

Also - how do I withdraw coins from the web (which I'll get when I trade BTC/LTC) to that wallet I've downloaded?

Smiley
No problem,kartnite.
You can find actual information at our website

https://image.prntscr.com/image/eFClPe9YSzW5aW8bSk50VA.png

Yes, 1 LTC = 24.45 ATB now

Understood, thank you; I'd actually meant to ask how the sudden dip from 31 to 24 in about four days.

Also - how do I withdraw coins from the web (which I'll get when I trade BTC/LTC) to that wallet I've downloaded?
Is this tech from Scratch, or is It based on something?,good luck guys!!, Looks intersting

Thank you,degel_x
All information about technologies we will place at github a little bit later. Pleas follow the news

Thank you too,kartnite
No, we have no anything specific, you can do absolutely what you want  Wink

Sorry for inconsistency, yes we were meant a discount.
Ha ha ha, don't want anything mate. Happy to test it with a friend when he downloads the wallet too. Will have an eye out for power consumption, et al. Hope to see an mining option soon.

Thank you for clarifying.

Lastly, just to double check, could you confirm that the crypto exchange rate has indeed changed? Because, like I said, it was around 31atb per LTC. Now it is around 24.

No problem,kartnite.
You can find actual information at our website

Yes, 1 LTC = 24.45 ATB now
Pages:
Jump to: