Pages:
Author

Topic: ATH was just broken seconds ago! - page 2. (Read 182 times)

Activity: 2086
Merit: 813
March 05, 2024, 11:38:59 AM
Bitcoin didnt pass its all time high few seconds ago but rather few days ago. The initial Bitcoin ATH was about $62k and Bitcoin surpassed that value about few days ago. With the rate at which Bitcoin is gaining value, it is actually becoming a better investment based on its ease and returns over time.
Also, with the rate at which Bitcoin is striking promising prices I believe it will even achieve an ATH of about $100k.

Probably Satoshi NAKAMOTO  Grin and Gamekyuubi are on beaches chilling on vacation waiting for a better ATH because that's what every hodler likes Grin

huh??

ATH was $69k, not $62k. It just passed it when I made this thread.
Activity: 308
Merit: 448
Math + Code = Blockchain 😁
March 05, 2024, 11:33:27 AM
Bitcoin didnt pass its all time high few seconds ago but rather few days ago. The initial Bitcoin ATH was about $62k and Bitcoin surpassed that value about few days ago. With the rate at which Bitcoin is gaining value, it is actually becoming a better investment based on its ease and returns over time.
Also, with the rate at which Bitcoin is striking promising prices I believe it will even achieve an ATH of about $100k.

Probably Satoshi NAKAMOTO  Grin and Gamekyuubi are on beaches chilling on vacation waiting for a better ATH because that's what every hodler likes Grin
legendary
Activity: 3234
Merit: 2112
I stand with Ukraine.
March 05, 2024, 11:23:02 AM
About 20 seconds ago I just watched Bitcoin pass $69,000 on Coinbase.

Goodbye 2021 ATH, and welcome to the 2024/25 bull run!

Update: about a minute later its down under $68k haha

All of us here were expecting it, although it was hard when BTC went from $69k down to $16k. It was extremely hard to be a believer back then.

Congrats to all those who haven't lost their faith!
legendary
Activity: 1638
Merit: 1156
March 05, 2024, 11:15:19 AM
Bitcoin is really bullish started from SEC approving Bitcoin ETFs, we're still on March and halving has not occurred yet, so I expect the price will be higher when it's near to halving event. Probably Bitcoin will create a new milestone that no one expects the price is, people still have a chance to buy Bitcoin at "cheap price" right now.
Activity: 294
Merit: 172
March 05, 2024, 11:11:50 AM
I saw that happen just now and it is indeed a record breaking day. Now the critics and the doubtful can now rest in regrets and pain. Now that we have achieved all time high before the Bitcoin halving that is happening next month, what is the next thing for Bitcoin? Continue to rise or retrace before the pump that will be initiated by the halving? Personally, I feel the effect of the halving is already playing a part in the current market rise. Investors might already be aware of what is happening and are holding on to their Bitcoin without the zeal to sell. I think those entertaining fear using lack of liquidity can now see that the bulls are still very much around in the market.
legendary
Activity: 1414
Merit: 1118
...gambling responsibly. Do not be addicted.
March 05, 2024, 11:10:03 AM
And halving has not occured yet. This is the first time this happened before halving. Some people put a sell limit order at $69000 or a price slightly above $69000 is the reason. Yes it is true that bitcoin price increased above $69000 and it fell back to $67000 but now it is around $68000. We like it or we do not like it, bitcoin will not decrease below $69000 ever again, but not yet now. We are going $100000 next, but this may take months.
Activity: 2086
Merit: 813
March 05, 2024, 11:03:44 AM
About 20 seconds ago I just watched Bitcoin pass $69,000 on Coinbase.

Goodbye 2021 ATH, and welcome to the 2024/25 bull run!

Pages:
Jump to: