Author

Topic: ATLANTICO NETWORK - Get profit from medical services - page 123. (Read 1603167 times)

Activity: 182
Merit: 1
This platform will bring a great opportunity to some investors and some outpatients that needs an medical attention. By this system they can afford to bring their self in cheaper medical cost.

For the team of ATLANTICO keep up the good work..  Wink
exactly and that is what great with this project Atlantico network it really provides people a lots of benefits with their platform, people who are looking for the cheaper price can now easily find their medical needs or pharmaceutical via this Atlantico network.

Not only investors and patients will benefit from Atlantico network but also the medical centers, pharmaceutical company, insurance company and doctors because the platform will help them to increase their customers. let's continue supporting this project to improve our healthcare system in the near future  Wink

Many people will start supporting the project because today many people are facing problems with the health care which they cannot able to come justification by simply believing the local doctors prescription. So these people should come up with a great solution in order to help the average person.
Indeed and probably this project is the best solution for that individual having an medical attention or looking for cheaper medicines the platform really intends to provide a wide variety solution in medical necessities this Atlantico project will be really in demand in the future
In addition,  It is an accessible and easy to use system wherein you can see the transparency between the health care provider and the patient to deliver the best health care. It is beneficial to the investors, doctors, pharmaceuticals, health insurance, and of course to the patients. And with that I believe it will succeed.
And because of the positive things, it can restore the trust of people to the Medical and Pharmaceutical centers and even to its staff to entrust their lives without a doubt.
I believe the athletico network is successful because there are so many ways to make their systems easier and they have better service. so you have a good idea of ​​the atlantico network because of the prolific health of the project.
Activity: 266
Atlantico is providing it to give us better and easy life.Hopefully all the transactions, progress and marketing they make will run smoothly.

Yes your right! Atlantico Network is made all the possible opportunity to the community and they do not stop seeking some great idea and good things for the improvement of this project.
the project will be more successful if we are all going to let us know in all countries that the atlantic network is a great project because of the health they are doing.
they will no longer suffer because the athletico network has a good platform that they can use anytime. and they also have the insurance they need to use when there is an emergency.
The idea that you have can start with our closest friends, relatives, church mates, office mates and neighbors, and when you've shared them well and clear about the Atlantico network you also need to encourage them to share with others about it so that gradually spread about the Atlantico network in different parts of the world.
Well, I guess you have a point. Spreading the news among our closest friend is fine. But sometimes, the people who really listen to us are the one who is not close to us. This is not applicable to everyone but most of us have this situation. ATLANTICO NETWORK has great potential and has so much to offer and I guess if we can easily share it with anyone.
we know it's hard to explain to people who are not open minded about cryptocurrency
especially in countries that do not know the crytocurrency they fear they are out of money because they do not want to fall victim to the scam. so I kindly explain the Atlantico netwrok with them because you know this project is well organized and their system.
Activity: 182
Atlantico is providing it to give us better and easy life.Hopefully all the transactions, progress and marketing they make will run smoothly.

Yes your right! Atlantico Network is made all the possible opportunity to the community and they do not stop seeking some great idea and good things for the improvement of this project.
the project will be more successful if we are all going to let us know in all countries that the atlantic network is a great project because of the health they are doing.
they will no longer suffer because the athletico network has a good platform that they can use anytime. and they also have the insurance they need to use when there is an emergency.
The idea that you have can start with our closest friends, relatives, church mates, office mates and neighbors, and when you've shared them well and clear about the Atlantico network you also need to encourage them to share with others about it so that gradually spread about the Atlantico network in different parts of the world.
will this platform be used by all countries? how big is the team working on this project if it can be used in the near future throughout the country? thank you

how do we see people's trust if our country is not open minded for cryptocurrency?
because we know the country they know in cryotocurrency is scam! so the people we're talking about do not believe it because they fear losing money.
Activity: 378
Merit: 101
ATLANTOCO this is a unique project to provide medical services and pharmaceutics. Solve many problems with medicines and search for a good doctor.

Correct! the platform offers a lot of medical services that will benefit all of their users, Atlantico is very useful with an easy access to healthcare system using the blockchain technology. Atlantico will also offer much cheaper services and products.
Agree,  all participants will benefit in this platform. A better health care in affordable price. Let us all continue supporting ATLANTICO which will solve problem for poor medical assistance.
Activity: 630
Merit: 100
List of participants that will interact to Atlantico platform:

✔Doctors
✔Medical centers
✔Patients
✔Pharmaceutical manufacturers
✔Company for wholesale of pharmaceutical products
✔Pharmacies
✔Insurance companies

See the countless possibilities everyone can offer and get benefits from it. Plus the platform allows very participant to add another participant and services making it a huge medical and pharmaceutical network.
That is good to know that many professionals really involves themselves in atlantico networks! It makes people and users more confident that atlantico will really do their job to provide more and better medical services and assistance.
also the background and name of the doctor you will see to make sure what major or where the doctor are expert no problem regarding for misunderstanding of the sick,atlantico give more convenient and easy way to all people especially who believe what atlantico do in the future.
It is a very good system to have in country. With this platform we are able to have a better medical assistance. Unlike what we currently have now where there is only few participant; expensive doctor's fee, medicine, and insurance. In ATLANTICO network it involves important participants in low-cost to give better health care.
we wish they visit and talk to all majority leader of the country to convince and have an agreement to all medical center to have this atlantico to solve also corrupting of the budget of medical.
Activity: 308
Merit: 11

✔Doctors
✔Medical centers
✔Patients
✔Pharmacies
✔Insurance companies

See the countless possibilities everyone can offer and get benefits from it. Plus the platform allows very participant to add another participant and services making it a huge medical and pharmaceutical network.
That is good to know that many professionals really involves themselves in atlantico networks! It makes people and users more confident that atlantico will really do their job to provide more and better medical services and assistance.
also the background and name of the doctor you will see to make sure what major or where the doctor are expert no problem regarding for misunderstanding of the sick,atlantico give more convenient and easy way to all people especially who believe what atlantico do in the future.
It is a very good system to have in country. With this platform we are able to have a better medical assistance. Unlike what we currently have now where there is only few participant; expensive doctor's fee, medicine, and insurance. In ATLANTICO network it involves important participants in low-cost to give better health care.
Activity: 630

✔Doctors
✔Medical centers
✔Patients
✔Pharmacies
✔Insurance companies

Activity: 510
BBOD fast, non-custodial & transparent Exchange
i see your symbol branded like kimia farma, kimia farma is goverment health at Indonesia. i like your idea project but i think to implementation my country is hard. i will support your project good luck team

It is true that implementation of new platform like Atlantico can't easily adopt on different countries but the team behind this project are all professionals and doing their best to achieve the goal of this project so I think they will successfully bring this platform into life.
Activity: 510
BBOD fast, non-custodial & transparent Exchange
ATLANTOCO this is a unique project to provide medical services and pharmaceutics. Solve many problems with medicines and search for a good doctor.

Correct! the platform offers a lot of medical services that will benefit all of their users, Atlantico is very useful with an easy access to healthcare system using the blockchain technology. Atlantico will also offer much cheaper services and products.
Activity: 1190
Merit: 253
Why do we use the technology of the blockchain in the work of the platform ATLANTICO NETWORK?

Because it is through the use of blockchain technology that we will be able to achieve transparency and security in the implementation of all operations on the platform. Blockchain has become the core technology of our platform, which will help us to build a completely transparent and easily verifiable system for all participants of the platform.

All interactions between members of ATLANTICO NETWORK platform will be entered into a special blockchain registry. This can be the results of evaluations and comments, patient history, patient records, database of diagnoses and prescriptions, information on the availability of drugs in the nearest pharmacy with current prices, etc.

The Platform ATLANTICO NETWORK will be based on the NEM blockchain, which will be used to conduct members of the platform for different operations. With its help, thousands of platform participants around the world will be able to use it as comfortably and safely as possible. Learn more about the platform ATLANTICO NETWORK on our site! https://www.atlantico-network.io/ru

That's great! Even though we are expecting that Blockchain Technology will be used for transparency, now it is confirmed and clear enough that it serves as the core technology of the ATLANTICO NETWORK platform. I think this will really help the community especially to manage all records and information about every member of the ATLANTICO NETWORK.
Activity: 154
Merit: 0
Why do we use the technology of the blockchain in the work of the platform ATLANTICO NETWORK?

Because it is through the use of blockchain technology that we will be able to achieve transparency and security in the implementation of all operations on the platform. Blockchain has become the core technology of our platform, which will help us to build a completely transparent and easily verifiable system for all participants of the platform.

All interactions between members of ATLANTICO NETWORK platform will be entered into a special blockchain registry. This can be the results of evaluations and comments, patient history, patient records, database of diagnoses and prescriptions, information on the availability of drugs in the nearest pharmacy with current prices, etc.

The Platform ATLANTICO NETWORK will be based on the NEM blockchain, which will be used to conduct members of the platform for different operations. With its help, thousands of platform participants around the world will be able to use it as comfortably and safely as possible. Learn more about the platform ATLANTICO NETWORK on our site! https://www.atlantico-network.io/ru

https://pp.userapi.com/c845216/v845216085/cb84f/XLd02GLWrps.jpg

Activity: 210
Merit: 10
i see your symbol branded like kimia farma, kimia farma is goverment health at Indonesia. i like your idea project but i think to implementation my country is hard. i will support your project good luck team
Activity: 238
Merit: 3
Idea is nice. But how service will work.
To know more about the project, please read the whitepaper, its all indicated there.  You may also join in the telegram where you can ask question and answer you on the spot.

In whitepapper you can write a lot of things, but it's really much less. The team is very prepared and experienced - I think they will all be fine
Merit: 3

✔Doctors
✔Medical centers
✔Patients
✔Pharmacies
✔Insurance companies

It's a little incomprehensible how they will all interact through the platform, but the idea is excellent
Activity: 462
Merit: 10
To know more about the project, please read the whitepaper, its all indicated there.  You may also join in the telegram where you can ask question and answer you on the spot.
You can also try to visit their website https://www.atlantico-network.io/ Explore what part of the project you want to know. If you have questions you can put it here or in their telegram channel if you need a quick answer.
Yes it will run smoothly, since the entire team is never stop in the development of this project. You'll also find that its founder is working on-hand to help the team for the progress of this project. And he uses all his experience to apply to this project.

Exactly! the main mission of Atlantico network is to make life better and have an easier access to our healthcare system. partnership that is related to medical fields are on the process and I see a lot of determination from their team so we can rest assure that the product will be deliver on time.
I'm happy because we have waiting a project that will change the ugly system of Medical services that existed in our day, I'm also happy to wait because I know that it will succeed and keep their promises.
Activity: 504
Merit: 101

✔Doctors
✔Medical centers
✔Patients
✔Pharmacies
✔Insurance companies

Activity: 445
Already want to download the app. I'm inspired by what you do, guys.  Smiley continue in the same spirit and good luck in your project.
As am I! But for now let us wait and stay tune for further updates and announcements with regards to the matter but I assure you that it will happen because atlantico is one of its kind ICO.
Activity: 434
Jump to: