Author

Topic: ATLANTICO NETWORK - Get profit from medical services - page 155. (Read 1603167 times)

Activity: 868
Merit: 289
📌The use of ATL tokens

ATL tokens were created to aid the ATLANTICO Network’s functionality. Its full functionality is only available to ATL token holders. In the future, ATL tokens are going to be traded on cryptocurrency exchanges.

Anyone who seeks to use the ATLANTICO Network has to purchase ATL tokens.

ATL tokens can be sold on exchanges only if a user seeks to seize their use of the platform.

All ATL tokens that were received as bonuses by patients, medical staff and organizations for the use of the platform are going to be saved on users’ personal accounts.

In any case, they are going to be purchased by the ATLANTICO Network once a year.

and if I'm interested in ATL tokens only as an investment. If I want to prioritize them for further resale on the exchange. I can do it?

ATL tokens is a utility token which will be used on their platform and as far as I know utility tokens are not designed as investments. once the ATL tokens are listed on exchanges then you are free to sell your tokens but remember that this platform will be the future of healthcare system.
yap that's right every related in health has a future and long-term project so why we sell the token if we going to use someday or in the future I want to be part of this, this is big help for me not even to me but for all of us.

A potential token, the user will have by purchasing it, Atlantico Network is a convenient health token and this is good for keeping and for our health expenses, so it will be more useful.
Actually you're right, but people do not have the money to invest in the atlantico. ? Those who do not have money should they prioritize giving them free insurance. because they really are the ones because they have the disease.

Well guys, let's not dwell too far away from the post at hand.  Seeing how Atlantico intend to do buybacks on an annual basis is a strong come on for any wise crypto backer/investor/contributor.

Glad to see how Atlantico wanted to keep the economy and market of ATL strong in the future. Great move there!
Activity: 510
Merit: 100
BBOD fast, non-custodial & transparent Exchange
PRE-SALE IS LIVE

Atlantico Pre-sale is now open! the token sale will be the stepping stone for the creation of this project so don't miss your chance and grab some ATL tokens to secure your health in the future. minimum number of tokens you can buy is 100 ATL, the maximum number is not limited.
Activity: 630
The ability of each member has a good combination from the different country but one goal for helping to advance technology in the crypto world from medical attention forcing to admit in block chain this is big chance to be successful good luck for the team and dev.
the advance of this project is they run for private and public medical center which is the most need of the people ,especially pharmaceutical for preparing those have maintenance drugs, this is also use for selling from manufacture which partnership of medical center.
Activity: 434
The ability of each member has a good combination from the different country but one goal for helping to advance technology in the crypto world from medical attention forcing to admit in block chain this is big chance to be successful good luck for the team and dev.
Activity: 308
Merit: 11
📌The use of ATL tokens

ATL tokens were created to aid the ATLANTICO Network’s functionality. Its full functionality is only available to ATL token holders. In the future, ATL tokens are going to be traded on cryptocurrency exchanges.

ATL tokens can be sold on exchanges only if a user seeks to seize their use of the platform.

All ATL tokens that were received as bonuses by patients, medical staff and organizations for the use of the platform are going to be saved on users’ personal accounts.

In any case, they are going to be purchased by the ATLANTICO Network once a year.

and if I'm interested in ATL tokens only as an investment. If I want to prioritize them for further resale on the exchange. I can do it?

ATL tokens is a utility token which will be used on their platform and as far as I know utility tokens are not designed as investments. once the ATL tokens are listed on exchanges then you are free to sell your tokens but remember that this platform will be the future of healthcare system.
yap that's right every related in health has a future and long-term project so why we sell the token if we going to use someday or in the future I want to be part of this, this is big help for me not even to me but for all of us.

A potential token, the user will have by purchasing it, Atlantico Network is a convenient health token and this is good for keeping and for our health expenses, so it will be more useful.
Actually you're right, but people do not have the money to invest in the atlantico. ? Those who do not have money should they prioritize giving them free insurance. because they really are the ones because they have the disease.

You have a good intention but don't you think that giving free insurance as priority would be a big responsibility on Atlantico? while the government and centralized companies cannot do it and the fact that this project is still on the token sale stage meaning that they needed funds to put this project into life but who knows what Atlantico might do in the future once they successfully finish the ICO.
Correct! Because this is business and not a charity and we have no right to force ATLANTICO NETWORK to prioritize the poor. The problem of our Government should be solved by the Government, and the problem of ATLANTICO should be solved by ATLANTICO. Makes sense Sir @Larry1994? Yes, maybe after the success of its ICO they can figure out how to help the poor but not now because they need funding.
Activity: 624
Merit: 101
BBOD Zero-Fee Exchange
📌The use of ATL tokens

You have a good intention but don't you think that giving free insurance as priority would be a big responsibility on Atlantico? while the government and centralized companies cannot do it and the fact that this project is still on the token sale stage meaning that they needed funds to put this project into life but who knows what Atlantico might do in the future once they successfully finish the ICO.
Activity: 182
Merit: 1
📌The use of ATL tokens

A review of ATLANTICO

ATLANTICO is the first decentralized blockchain platform that helps to increase the quality of healthcare, drastically increase the quality of purchased medicine and manage price levels. It also allows making interactions between various members of the platform, such as patients, medical practitioners, pharmaceutical and insurance companies and others, as simple and transparent as possible.

Our team has created a system that cannot be influenced by financial giants of the industries of healthcare, insurance, production and distribution of pharmaceutical products.

On this platform all transactions that take place in the system are saved in a blockchain ledger. The system makes pricing of goods balanced and offers buyers a choice of goods and services of the highest quality at reasonable prices.
Thank you for sharing those information. From the world decentralized for sure nobody can manipulate it using that system and I really glad that this ICO has been created to give importance for the health of all people in this world and I am telling your right now that this ICO is gonna be successful because it has a real use and a lot of people gonna support it.
thank you for sharing. so we do not wonder what the atlantico network is. now we will do more work for others to know this project better. to invest more and more trust in the atlantico network.
Activity: 252
📌Solutions to market problems

ATLANTICO Network solves the following core problems of the medical and pharmaceutical services industry:

1. Provision of low-quality services to the population by medical organizations and doctors. A lack of qualified medical staff and diagnostic equipment results in severe consequences.

2. Patients’ inability to choose a medical organization or a doctor.

3. The existence of adulterated medicine on the market.

4. Major overcharging for medical services and medicine. There are major issues with pricing in the medical and pharmaceutical industry. As a result, patients are forced to purchased medicine for artificially high prices.

5. The existence of dishonest medical staff and organizations that unlawfully gain financial rewards from insurance companies.
This is really amazing what can AtlantICO really offers solution in the world of medical and pharmaceutical. Once AtlantICO platform is completes for sure it will provide an amazing services to all of us. Imagine those services if it is already implemented all of the people in this world will be satisfy with that services that is why a lot of people gonna support this kind of project.
Activity: 308
📌The use of ATL tokens

This project is designed for all people living in the world, to be our assistant in the care of our health and the same time the health of our loved ones. A project with the best Medical services that will be available to our users of this Platform.
Activity: 154
Merit: 0
Great idea! Great app. I am sure that in the future the project will only gain its popularity.
Activity: 252
Activity: 210
I think every project related to health is very successful. No doubt health is our basic issue. Most of the problems want our attention. This project is a good addition. Best of luck dev
That is why we believe in saying “Health is Wealth”. What is the essence of having so much money if your health is not in good condition. People are very serious if we are talking about health because it always connected to life.
I fully agree with your statement. We give high importance to our health. That is the reason why the ATLANTICO NETWORK  team came up with this project so that it may somehow provide great impact to the society and for those who are having a hard time on providing their needs with regard to health concerns.
Correct, because our brain is often devoted in working to earn a great deal of money for the sake of our loved ones. On the other hand, it is not bad, The problem is when we neglect our health because of our mind that are focused on making a big profit. So ATLANTICO arrived, to help us with this problem in our health and give us the best Medical Services.
And because of working enthusiasm we have neglected ourselves and health which sometimes does not eat properly, at the right time. That causes severe illness in the future, and because ATLANTICO is here we will have a partner in caring for ourselves. And we will have more value in our life for our family.
Yes this kind of project are all we need an platform with medical assistance and insurance for future proposes for our selves or for our family investing time and money in this kind of platform are worth it

Actually, this is the first time I heard that one of the ico which is ATLANTICO Network were it is a Decentralized medical, insurance and

pharmaceutical Platform on the Blockchain, I am sure that most people all around the world believed in the pharmaceutical especially this

project was connected into blockchain technology.
three different aspect for one platform?what is the mean concept of atlantico?if I going to invest how many years I'm going paid to use the insurance? How many percents of interest?
I agree with what you say because we know every insurance interest. if atlantico no interest is better because people do not have so much money investing in the Atlantico.
because they spend more money like food every day
you must first enter the crypto currency you must accept what your money is about! because the crypto currency is not a joke for us to do business here so if you do not have enough money for the crypto currency you just set it aside for your family.
Activity: 196
Merit: 0
Atlantico I understand that you have noble goals, but how can you guarantee a high quality of treatment? You have that your clinics or have control over other medical centers. And where does the blockage?
If I understand correctly, their clinics they do not have,just create an application where people will leave their feedback on any clinics,pharmacies,etc.well,we, in turn, based on these reviews choose what suits us better, well, too, leave the call.

The partnership with known medical organization will be the key to guarantee the users that the platform services undergo in legal process. some of their team members are professional in the field so they surely know how to do the verification before they offer the services on the Atlantico platform.

Exactly, while making partnership they have some relation to the project because without knowing proper things how can they simply start the project. So it is always good to make a partnership with the companies who have very good experience on the basis of medico felid.
Activity: 266
I think every project related to health is very successful. No doubt health is our basic issue. Most of the problems want our attention. This project is a good addition. Best of luck dev
That is why we believe in saying “Health is Wealth”. What is the essence of having so much money if your health is not in good condition. People are very serious if we are talking about health because it always connected to life.
for what you say is right. ! health is more important than money. so the atlantico network thought this made the process easier. to give quality services to people are Insurance.
it means you concern for your self if you put investment on Atlantico Network. it is always good to think in advance so when in case of emergency it would not be a rush.
you're right to invest in atlantico. You will advance to think because you know what will happen in the future. But if we invest in Atlantico., what is the proof of their service to investors?
In today's time it is difficult to invest because need to work hard to make money.
When you are a token holder of ATLANTICO you can use it someday to achieve good quality services and medicines, you can go and see known and safe Medical centers with their tokens. There are many benefits you can earn and you will not regret when investing in this project. Just trust what you read in their white paper. Grin
right.
You tell us that there is a token of the atlantico we are looking for when it comes to emergency situations that we do not have to pay too much.
what if your holding token is not enough to pay?
I know that the quality of the atlantico service should have insurance for us to keep in mind if there is an unexpected disaster.
When you say investment, of course you will make sure that your investment in this project is enough to maximize your profit. But for me, if it comes to the time that your holdings is  not enough to use this Platform someday, I think, if you add to your holding its just minimal because ATLANTICO wants to provide low-cost services. Among other things we can invest in no matter how big, why not do to ATLANTICO for our Health?
but for me! you're right.
hopefully the atlantico network will be made for those who are struggling with life. because it is more difficult to get sick. so atlantico networks help poor people provide free insurance.
for the safety of the people
Activity: 532
ATLANTICO is a medical and project platform that organizes distance and safety interactions in the market of medical and pharmaceutical products and services. Build a transparent relationship without risk to improve the level of health and pharmaceutical services ... Is the project licensed? Does the project cooperate with other partners to carry out the quarantine work?
Activity: 210
📌The use of ATL tokens

do you mean when you invest in atlantic you can use the token emergency time? if their system is offline for how to use their token fees for them because the token is just a kind of atlcoins.!
Activity: 266
I fully agree with your statement. We give high importance to our health. That is the reason why the ATLANTICO NETWORK  team came up with this project so that it may somehow provide great impact to the society and for those who are having a hard time on providing their needs with regard to health concerns.
Correct, because our brain is often devoted in working to earn a great deal of money for the sake of our loved ones. On the other hand, it is not bad, The problem is when we neglect our health because of our mind that are focused on making a big profit. So ATLANTICO arrived, to help us with this problem in our health and give us the best Medical Services.
And because of working enthusiasm we have neglected ourselves and health which sometimes does not eat properly, at the right time. That causes severe illness in the future, and because ATLANTICO is here we will have a partner in caring for ourselves. And we will have more value in our life for our family.
Yes this kind of project are all we need an platform with medical assistance and insurance for future proposes for our selves or for our family investing time and money in this kind of platform are worth it

Actually, this is the first time I heard that one of the ico which is ATLANTICO Network were it is a Decentralized medical, insurance and

pharmaceutical Platform on the Blockchain, I am sure that most people all around the world believed in the pharmaceutical especially this

project was connected into blockchain technology.
three different aspect for one platform?what is the mean concept of atlantico?if I going to invest how many years I'm going paid to use the insurance? How many percents of interest?
I agree with what you say because we know every insurance interest. if atlantico no interest is better because people do not have so much money investing in the Atlantico.
because they spend more money like food every day
Jump to: