Pages:
Author

Topic: ATLANTICO NETWORK - Get profit from medical services - page 38. (Read 1603167 times)

Activity: 308
Merit: 11
How do you related to National Health Services? It must be a nightmare considering how diverse health policies are depending on the countries.
Atlantico Network is an online application with details of medical provider and pharmaceutical products to assist clients. It might have minimal restriction from the government.
In some countries, like in my country, government budget for health is low and still want to cut down, so what will happen to the quality of health care? But I see that Atlantico can help, but sad for the poor people who can't afford and just rely in the free low quality services.
Activity: 238
Merit: 1
ATL tokens will be added on CoinBene

The cryptocurrency exchange CoinBene and the company Atlantico Network signed an agreement on listing tokens of the project Atlantico on the exchange after the end of project's ICO. The corresponding message appeared on the exchange website!

CoinBene is a relatively new exchange which started to operate only in the second half of 2017 domain was registered on 27 Sep 2017. This platform was created by Elite group that includes 3 major Chinese company. Although the exchange was created after the popularity of cryptocurrencies, but quickly achieved the TOP10. Now according to coinmarketcap.com CoinBene is on the 10th place in terms of trading volume (daily trading volume exceeds $ 250,000,000). The head office is located in Singapore.

The exchange website is available in 8 languages. The interface of the trading terminal is very simple and clear!
https://www.coinbene.com

Wow! Preparing to an  exchange is very seldom to every ICO to be listed right away. Hopefully once it is fully onboard it may give a better result.
That's Atlantico team. For sure ATL token will be listed in other exchanges. The team is preparing for the launching and implementation of the  platform. Keep up the good work team!
This ICO is so very tempting and the people who play in it have got coins while participating in campaigns according to the very high 1BTC prices and very many people to invest in.
Yes, we invested in this project because we see its potential success in crypto world. Great concept for health platform + competent, hard working, and result-driven team = success!  So you better join us in our future success.
Activity: 434
Merit: 100
Atlantico is now introducing their representative in Bulgaria for the development and scaling of their platform, so development is now ongoing:

https://www.linkedin.com/in/maxim-zakharkiv-54b901167/

The team are really working hard on the development of the project. They are also trying to move according to roadmap. Great Job ATLANTICO.
Activity: 462
Strict control, Effective Monitoring and High level quality of Goods and Services is what Atlantico Planning to serve us. With past experience on other industry, its possible to bring those experiences to another level and upgrade necessary elements to create a innovative and more efficient system to to medical field.
Activity: 378
Merit: 101
I am glad, that after a lot of ecobit, comsa and other projects on NEM I can see realy competitive project. A lot of good factors, such as agreement with exchange, teem, idea of platform gathered together. What is the most important advantage for You to choose this ICO?
For me, what I like most about ATLANTICO is the high quality of services and goods that they can provide for medical and pharmaceutical, which for sure will catch the attention of many users. More users, more profit. While I'm enjoying the benefits as a member, my investment is increasing profits.
Activity: 770
Adoption Blockchain e-Commerce to World
that is extremely amazing to see the group is doing their activity exceptionally well and they are dedicated to this venture from day 1 and till now everything is going ahead with awesome energy and their expert is making connect more individuals. I figure this undertaking will be best entertainer of the year.
that just  because they are 100% committed to people and they wanted deliver to people the good about ATLANTICO.
we really need dedication and possitive outlook to make this project done , team work is really must until the end of this  project and  even if the project is ongoing.
Of course the current teamwork is needed so that the project can be completed,
I think we don't need to tell that because it is a responsibility,
Hopefully teamwork can be compact until the end of this project
Activity: 112
Its a good call knowing when the company is going to have their buy back, especially for investors who just want a sure profit from their money. But one more important thing is that this project should create a large scale network for this all be possible.
atlantico will surely make it , in that way they will be easy for them to attract more investors who will trust their project . So im pretty sure that all the favor will be given to the investors just to earn more profit.
Activity: 112
Merit: 0
Atlantico is now introducing their representative in Bulgaria for the development and scaling of their platform, so development is now ongoing:

great to hear that ., atlantico is doing their best to make this project recognized by all , through this it will be easy for them to gathered more members who will participate to their ICO project.
Activity: 210
that is extremely amazing to see the group is doing their activity exceptionally well and they are dedicated to this venture from day 1 and till now everything is going ahead with awesome energy and their expert is making connect more individuals. I figure this undertaking will be best entertainer of the year.
that just  because they are 100% committed to people and they wanted deliver to people the good about ATLANTICO.
we really need dedication and possitive outlook to make this project done , team work is really must until the end of this  project and  even if the project is ongoing.
ATLANTICO NETWORK is a very interesting project, because it's about our medical care. It will improve the quality of medical services and goods and it will also monitor the prices to avoid over charging of some company and personnel. Atlantico team is a trusted  group because they are in the business successfully for a long time.
Activity: 266
  its good to know that atlantico is doing their best to make this project success and the moderator of this project is always updating us about what is happening to their project right now so that it will build more trust from us.
Activity: 182
yes youre right this project is really amazing they keep on updating us from the start until now , they have their own ways to gain more trust from the participants of their project.
Activity: 630
No wonder ATLANTICO NETWORK will become the first recognized platform for medical care. Because of the great concept of the platform, which benefits all of the members and for having a strong and reliable team.
i know Atlantico can step in new high level of medical care the first ico can achieve the goal even have more like of concept project Atlantic can make the different service much better to other.
Activity: 308
Merit: 11
Yes, you're right! The team is dedicated to make Atlantico Network successful. I trusted the project because of its great idea and its team that keep us connected through their updates.
No wonder ATLANTICO NETWORK will become the first recognized platform for medical care. Because of the great concept of the platform, which benefits all of the members and for having a strong and reliable team.

Atlantico team is working hard for a fruitful result, which is not impossible to reach because of their competencies, dedication, and effort. We see their effort in promoting and introducing this project to attract more supporters and investors.
Activity: 462

Is the team aware the ATL ticker is already taken?  ATLANT which is a real estate project in ETH.

I like NEM and am still holding NEM in my exchange account, I would love seeing the token to go really high as its one of the pioneer in the industry with good community support. I hope more and more tokens are created under NEM
Good choice of ATLANTICO as a token wallet. Even ERC is the majority, NEM is a secured and reliable one.
Pages:
Jump to: