Pages:
Author

Topic: ATLANTICO NETWORK - Get profit from medical services - page 47. (Read 1603167 times)

Activity: 462
Merit: 100
Well, if you get sick ATLANTICO will help you to find the best service at the best price on the most convenient way, If you are healthy enough, you can still get token profit at the end of each quarter by just waiting your investments and atlantico do it for you. Whatever situation you in (Medically), you are still get benefited.
Activity: 630
🔹How will AtlantICO Network project develop after the end of the ICO campaign?

🔹AtlantICO Network is a large-scale project, the development of which requires constant analysis of the market and the use of modern technologies. We never cease to explore the market and communicate with industry professionals in order to implement the project in the best possible way. Therefore, despite the fact that we have a clear plan of our further actions for the development and scaling of the project, some of its items may undergo a number of changes over time.

🔹Immediately after the end of the ICO, in November 2018, will begin the listing of ATL tokens on cryptocurrency exchanges. After that, the mobile application and AtlantICO Network platform will be launched.

🔹In 2019, we plan to redeem the bonus tokens awarded to participants for using AtlantICO Network platform (to patients, medical centers and doctors), conclude agreements with the ministries of health of different countries of the world, choose an exchange for an IPO and create a legal framework for its implementation.

🔹In 2020 it is planned to buy tokens from platform participants, to create a public joint-stock company and to establish its technical and legal base.

🔹In 2021, we will hold IPO, will issue shares to the holders of the tokens and place shares on the stock exchange. And in 2022, the shareholders will receive the first payment of their dividends.

🔹More information about the plans of AtlantICO Network project-on our official website https://www.atlantico-network.io

this is very exciting to see the plan of atlantico until it becomes the success I can't wait to see the atlantico are fully operated all over the world for better medical services and a good promises in medical industry.
Activity: 378
Merit: 101
if this project really works, I think it will be very difficult to get profit from medical, maybe only a few countries and it takes a long time. A lot of ico ico is carrying the health that I see is very slow in their movement
We respect your opinion but I should disagree with you. Even though many ICO based on the medical industry was very slow in movement, it means that the ATLANTICO NETWORK project will also be like that. It really depends on the project, the team and the supporters who are doing their part very well. A strong team is a great factor and the way I see it, I may say that ATLANTICO TEAM is a very committed team and I know many investors will see it and they will put their trust on this project.
There's a difficulty in raising funds in health project maybe because health care is the least priority of most people, up to now there still no existed health care platform like what Atlantico offer. But I believe ATLANTICO will be the first implemented platform for health care.
Activity: 154
Merit: 0
🔹How will AtlantICO Network project develop after the end of the ICO campaign?

🔹AtlantICO Network is a large-scale project, the development of which requires constant analysis of the market and the use of modern technologies. We never cease to explore the market and communicate with industry professionals in order to implement the project in the best possible way. Therefore, despite the fact that we have a clear plan of our further actions for the development and scaling of the project, some of its items may undergo a number of changes over time.

🔹Immediately after the end of the ICO, in November 2018, will begin the listing of ATL tokens on cryptocurrency exchanges. After that, the mobile application and AtlantICO Network platform will be launched.

🔹In 2019, we plan to redeem the bonus tokens awarded to participants for using AtlantICO Network platform (to patients, medical centers and doctors), conclude agreements with the ministries of health of different countries of the world, choose an exchange for an IPO and create a legal framework for its implementation.

🔹In 2020 it is planned to buy tokens from platform participants, to create a public joint-stock company and to establish its technical and legal base.

🔹In 2021, we will hold IPO, will issue shares to the holders of the tokens and place shares on the stock exchange. And in 2022, the shareholders will receive the first payment of their dividends.

🔹More information about the plans of AtlantICO Network project-on our official website https://www.atlantico-network.io

https://pp.userapi.com/c845120/v845120687/f3a16/GQrOg0-6ueg.jpg
Activity: 322
Merit: 1
It was a great project and I am hoping for the success of this project.. as we can see many investor are believing in Atlantico project because there missinon is to help many countries in the medical field.
Activity: 674
Did the ICO hit the softcap already? More and more ICO are thriving on the sale this past months, Will the medical services line maintain its performance?
Many people and investors believing in Atlantico we are all benefited in their platform I assure it will be successful soon.
Activity: 434
A review of ATLANTICO

ATLANTICO is the first decentralized blockchain platform that helps to increase the quality of healthcare, drastically increase the quality of purchased medicine and manage price levels. It also allows making interactions between various members of the platform, such as patients, medical practitioners, pharmaceutical and insurance companies and others, as simple and transparent as possible.

Our team has created a system that cannot be influenced by financial giants of the industries of healthcare, insurance, production and distribution of pharmaceutical products.

On this platform all transactions that take place in the system are saved in a blockchain ledger. The system makes pricing of goods balanced and offers buyers a choice of goods and services of the highest quality at reasonable prices.

I am interested in the development and the success of this project. Hoping for more investor that can help the project.
Yes, the project is very interesting and promising and has a strong team so that is why it received high ratings and positive feedback. Investors should consider this project because it will surely bring success.
Indeed, ATLANTICO has a potential and future in the blockchain industry. The team are really working so well to execute the project following the roadmap and whitepaper.
Activity: 1190
Merit: 253
if this project really works, I think it will be very difficult to get profit from medical, maybe only a few countries and it takes a long time. A lot of ico ico is carrying the health that I see is very slow in their movement
We respect your opinion but I should disagree with you. Even though many ICO based on the medical industry was very slow in movement, it means that the ATLANTICO NETWORK project will also be like that. It really depends on the project, the team and the supporters who are doing their part very well. A strong team is a great factor and the way I see it, I may say that ATLANTICO TEAM is a very committed team and I know many investors will see it and they will put their trust on this project.
Activity: 323
Merit: 10
they will not do such a project if they have not thought about such things. For me that aspect of the problem is very easy, of course they have studies and analysis for that, it is better to support this as well for the betterment of this project.
Activity: 112
Merit: 0
For sure it will and with our major support for this ICO soon the AtlantICO network team will able to make complete their projects to provide an amazing services to all of us ofcourse to stop the long  time corruption in the medical and pharmaceutical industry. Goodluck to all of us.
yes I believe that the Atlantico makes a way to make it easier for every investor process. I also believe that this project will be successful soon enough because this project is one of its well-established platforms in addition to providing good service to people.
Activity: 112

I already read the white paper and I notice that the team is very active to promote this project and this kind of insurance many people motivated to invest when they prove the presence of this platform
Your right, many investors never have mistaken to choose this kind of good platform their product has a good quality safe and effective.
Yes you are right with that and because of the trust we lend to the team they will never fails us for sure and once their AtlantICO platform is complete all of us will experience the medical services that we deserve and also quality medicine that is more cheaper and affordable to all of us.
before the drug is released every athlete has so many processes because we know every atlantico medicine and then how much it costs. but that's why we should not worry because we know that the price is not high so we can save more because we pay the token of alantico.
Activity: 210
How will AtlantICO Network platform work in practice?

The scheme of operation of the system AtlantICO Network is very simple and it is just a mechanism of several points:

✔Pharmaceutical company produces a pharmaceutical product and registers it on AtlantICO Network platform.

✔Pharmaceutical obtains an identification number given its weight, release dates and  ingredients.

✔The drug enters the company engaged in the wholesale of pharmaceutical products.

✔The platform AtlantICO Network takes into account the batch number of the product, the timing of receipt and shipment of goods in the pharmacy network.

✔The product appears on the shelves of pharmacy chains.

✔The platform evaluates the goods according to several criteria:

➡the date of receipt,

➡the lot number,

➡the period of stay in the sale,

➡the amount of stock balance,

➡the value of the goods.

Read more about the mechanism of the platform AtlantICO Network - on the website https://www.atlantico-network.io

wow atlantico is very systematized , they'll make sure every detailed in their project . Through this it can attract more members to join them in their aim .can't really wait for the success of this platform.
I think all the way the Atlantico works for more trust and invest in the project.
as we know the good atlantico services we need to be aggressive to explain to all friends you know the proper project system
Activity: 182
Great concept for providing blockchain solution to health. My wish for their great future.
yes it was a great project that can provide conviniency to the medical world . I think this project will be successful in the future due to it's aim about medicine world .
right.
we know the quality of the atlantico network make it a way to change the old hospital system after we know the athletic network is well on their platform and their project is good and the service is good to people.
Did the ICO hit the softcap already? More and more ICO are thriving on the sale this past months, Will the medical services line maintain its performance?
last update in telegram their nothing changes it's 425,000 the target is 3,000,000 it's far from softcap but now I'm not sure if they increase the raised we hoping they reach the soft cap.

Some countries are lack of medical services, medical equipment also doctors.. but with this project it can help many countries to lessen population aging problem.
Activity: 294
Merit: 11

From what I know, the medical industry is a huge market and there is a lot of profit to be made especially in developed countries. There are many countries also that are experiencing population aging problems. There would a big demand for medicines, medical services and medical equipment.
With this ICO will be a lot of opportunities because there are a lot of things to fix in the medical and pharmaceutical industry that is why if AtlantICO network continues to provide an amazing solutions for medical and pharmaceutical industry AtlantICO network for sure will go to the moon in the future because a lot of people gonna support their projects.
Activity: 252
For sure it will and with our major support for this ICO soon the AtlantICO network team will able to make complete their projects to provide an amazing services to all of us ofcourse to stop the long  time corruption in the medical and pharmaceutical industry. Goodluck to all of us.
Activity: 462
How will AtlantICO Network platform work in practice?

The scheme of operation of the system AtlantICO Network is very simple and it is just a mechanism of several points:

✔Pharmaceutical company produces a pharmaceutical product and registers it on AtlantICO Network platform.

✔Pharmaceutical obtains an identification number given its weight, release dates and  ingredients.

✔The drug enters the company engaged in the wholesale of pharmaceutical products.

✔The platform AtlantICO Network takes into account the batch number of the product, the timing of receipt and shipment of goods in the pharmacy network.

✔The product appears on the shelves of pharmacy chains.

✔The platform evaluates the goods according to several criteria:

➡the date of receipt,

➡the lot number,

➡the period of stay in the sale,

➡the amount of stock balance,

➡the value of the goods.

Read more about the mechanism of the platform AtlantICO Network - on the website https://www.atlantico-network.io

wow atlantico is very systematized , they'll make sure every detailed in their project . Through this it can attract more members to join them in their aim .can't really wait for the success of this platform.
Yes this project of Atlantico network is well organized and develop their have assurance and safety of theri pharmaceutical product and also for the safety of every consumer that avail their products
i think this is easy to encode all product and price if there is no one are going to spoof all are registered to expire and validity of the drugs Atlantico more active much as l expected good luck team.
Merit: 12

I already read the white paper and I notice that the team is very active to promote this project and this kind of insurance many people motivated to invest when they prove the presence of this platform
Your right, many investors never have mistaken to choose this kind of good platform their product has a good quality safe and effective.
Yes you are right with that and because of the trust we lend to the team they will never fails us for sure and once their AtlantICO platform is complete all of us will experience the medical services that we deserve and also quality medicine that is more cheaper and affordable to all of us.
Pages:
Jump to: