Pages:
Author

Topic: ATLANTICO NETWORK - Get profit from medical services - page 69. (Read 1603167 times)

Activity: 406
Merit: 101
I just wanted to asked if the main sale is already started or is it already finished? Any new update and news from the team yet?
as of now their have 1 day left for 18% bonuses for payment of dividends you can visit to their main website for more info, atlantico is now on the top list of any ico site best medical services of the blockchain monitoring for doctor-patient service drug price insurance companies wholesaler of product pharmaceutical  and pharmacies. All of this is on atlantico.
That is true! If you are going to visit their main and official website you can see there that they are still offering 18% bonuses and incentives to those who are willing to invest on it but it is only for 1 day left.
Activity: 154
Merit: 0
🔹Adding services and products - is one of the most useful features available on AtlantICO Network platform. It allows to assess the quality of products, track their delivery, write comments about services, etc. But let's discuss it all one by one.

🔹Manufacturers of pharmaceutical products registered on the platform AtlantICO Network, can add to blockchain all data about their products. All other members of the platform will only be able to view, evaluate and comment on this data. This will make it possible to track the path of the goods from the manufacturer to the pharmaceutical networks and eliminate the possibility of counterfeit goods on the market. Product data on AtlantICO Network platform must contain: the name of the product, its description, instructions for use, photos of packaging and content.

🔹Doctors, medical centers and insurance companies registered on AtlantICO Network platform can add data about their services to the blockchain registry. All other members of the platform will only be able to view them and evaluate their quality. This will allow companies to analyze the professionalism of their employees and take the necessary measures to improve the quality of their services. Learn more about AtlantICO Network platform – visit our website https://www.atlantico-network.io!
Activity: 630
Merit: 100
I just wanted to asked if the main sale is already started or is it already finished? Any new update and news from the team yet?
as of now their have 1 day left for 18% bonuses for payment of dividends you can visit to their main website for more info, atlantico is now on the top list of any ico site best medical services of the blockchain monitoring for doctor-patient service drug price insurance companies wholesaler of product pharmaceutical  and pharmacies. All of this is on atlantico.
Activity: 434
🔹A little bit about the mechanism of using AtlantICO Network platform. Each user registered on AtlantICO Network platform will have access to their personal account. In personal account he will be able to save his personal data, as well as choose his role on the platform from seven proposed categories:

✔ patient;
✔ doctor;
✔ pharmacy;
✔ medical center;
✔ manufacturer of pharmaceutical products;
✔ wholesaler of pharmaceutical products;
✔ insurance company.

🔹Each of the categories involves filling in the user's unique fields, on the basis of which the levels of access to the platform are divided and the functions are differentiated. Platform participants will be able to choose which of their data will have public status, and which-private. All data entered by users during registration will be stored in the blockchain registry.

🔹For using the functions of the platform – evaluation of medical goods and services – participants of AtlantICO Network project will receive a reward in the form of ATL tokens. After the evaluation of any service or product, the platform user will receive the tokens to the wallet specified by him in his personal account. A year after the accrual, the tokens will be redeemed from the user by AtlantICO Network platform. More information about  AtlantICO Network project – on the website https://www.atlantico-network.io

I may say that everything on the ATLANTICO platform is well-organized. It is obvious the team really exert efforts on every detail that we need to use on their platform. Aside from that, they are offering rewards for everything that we do to help improve the system as well as creating the system's data reliable.
That is the reason of being listed in the Top 10 best ICO in 2018. The project that worth to invest and everyone excited to experience the best application in season.
Activity: 616
Take a couple of minutes reading the whitepaper. Written very accessible. Developers do not try to hide behind clever words, but explain everything in detail in simple language for ordinary users.
Yes I absolutely agreed to what you have said! Their whitepaper is very substantial and informative in which every detail with regards to atlantico network is in there.
That is true! if you are really interested in atlantico try to give yourself an ample time to read and know lot of things about atlantico network. I will assure you that it is really worth of your time.
Correct! Reading their white paper paper will give you lot of interesting facts about atlantico network that will definitely boost your trust to this project due to the fact it is very substantial and informative.
Activity: 445
Take a couple of minutes reading the whitepaper. Written very accessible. Developers do not try to hide behind clever words, but explain everything in detail in simple language for ordinary users.
Yes I absolutely agreed to what you have said! Their whitepaper is very substantial and informative in which every detail with regards to atlantico network is in there.
That is true! if you are really interested in atlantico try to give yourself an ample time to read and know lot of things about atlantico network. I will assure you that it is really worth of your time.
Activity: 504
Activity: 616
The Atlantico project offers its users a completely transparent and honest relationship between medical institutions and patients, quality service for a modest fee. The platform ATLANTICO is the medical and pharmacological services of the future.
Yes that is really true! Atlantico network will definitely make as transparent as they should do in order for them to get and gain the trust and support of the people.
we should not worry because before we realize that the atlantico network is working the way. so all the need to fix the project should be fixed as I think we need to talk about how the atlantico network can be recognized in all countries for more trust and investment.

The Atlantic is an excellent project that will be able to reach the international level. Strong team and strong product works wonders
That is totally true! Atlantico network will be acknowledge and will known internationally due to the fact that it is very beneficial to all the people in the world.
With the help of the project Atlantico everyone can choose the best doctors and medical centers around the world, and also he helps to recognize poor-quality products and every possible deceit in medicine. Therefore Atlantico is really a promising project, and it was created to revolutionize the medical and pharmaceutical sector.

Probably one of the only projects whose application method is understandable to anyone. The biggest question now is whether all ministries will cooperate or boycott as previously in other projects? Let me remind you that such projects as MedicCoin (MEDIC)/Medicalchain (MTN) have already tried to break through this wall, but they did not work. Maybe this attempt will be more successful.
Yes that is true! I can safely say that due to the fact that they have a very clear whitepaper which will definitely give you the right idea with regards to the purpose and goal of this project.
Activity: 445
You can also endorse this platform to your maid for in case an emergency situation in your home and you and your wife are busy at work, your maid will be able to decide properly with the help of Atlantico network.
It is difficult to leave the house and leave the children especially if the one you trust to care for your children is not aware how to conduct first aid and how to decide properly when emergency situation comes up but when the Atlantico network arrive it will be easier for us and we can enjoy every second in our lives. Wink
That is really true! And for that, Atlantico network is the right solution and answer if there will be an emergency in your houses. It will make our lives more convenient and less hassle in terms of medical service.
Activity: 504
You can also endorse this platform to your maid for in case an emergency situation in your home and you and your wife are busy at work, your maid will be able to decide properly with the help of Atlantico network.
A nice proposition! Well I think that it can always be applicable to all the people because of the fact that atlantico network doesn't have any requirements with regards to the people who are going to use this app.
Activity: 510
BBOD fast, non-custodial & transparent Exchange

It is because they are targeting different kind of people so they make a simple but informative Whitepaper that could be easily understand by anyone, Anyway welcome to Atlantico network community so don't hesitate to ask any questions regarding this project  Wink
Activity: 210
Merit: 0
I think you're right because the athlantico netowork uses it with apps that can be used anytime. they have insurance that can be used during emergency.

Well in any kind of situation regarding emergency, the Atlantico network app will be very useful because of its easy to use interface and everything you need about medical products and services is included on the platform that is why I keep supporting this projects because it can be use anytime and anywhere.
The Atlantico project offers its users a completely transparent and honest relationship between medical institutions and patients, quality service for a modest fee. The platform ATLANTICO is the medical and pharmacological services of the future.
Yes that is really true! Atlantico network will definitely make as transparent as they should do in order for them to get and gain the trust and support of the people.
we should not worry because before we realize that the atlantico network is working the way. so all the need to fix the project should be fixed as I think we need to talk about how the atlantico network can be recognized in all countries for more trust and investment.

Providing a solution for real-life problems  particularly in health issue is the main objective of Atlantico network, using blockchain technology with a dependable team will bring its mission into a success. The innovation of medical products and services is just one step away with Atlantico network, this is the reason why investors trust this project.
Activity: 238
Merit: 3
I think you're right because the athlantico netowork uses it with apps that can be used anytime. they have insurance that can be used during emergency.

The mobile application is not only insurance, but also visualization of the fact that the team is working on the convenience for the user
Activity: 238
Merit: 3

The Atlantic is an excellent project that will be able to reach the international level. Strong team and strong product works wonders
Activity: 182
Merit: 1
Activity: 1134
Merit: 276
With the help of the project Atlantico everyone can choose the best doctors and medical centers around the world, and also he helps to recognize poor-quality products and every possible deceit in medicine. Therefore Atlantico is really a promising project, and it was created to revolutionize the medical and pharmaceutical sector.

Probably one of the only projects whose application method is understandable to anyone. The biggest question now is whether all ministries will cooperate or boycott as previously in other projects? Let me remind you that such projects as MedicCoin (MEDIC)/Medicalchain (MTN) have already tried to break through this wall, but they did not work. Maybe this attempt will be more successful.
Pages:
Jump to: