Pages:
Author

Topic: Atlas and a public plea - page 4. (Read 7625 times)

legendary
Activity: 2072
Merit: 1001
September 11, 2012, 10:30:12 PM
Did not even notice he was back. Go outside more often :-)
administrator
Activity: 5222
Merit: 13027
September 11, 2012, 10:28:51 PM
I gave him another chance. He often does post good stuff, and his topics attract a lot of debate. I'm hoping he'll minimize the annoying stuff this time around. We'll see.
legendary
Activity: 2590
Merit: 2154
Welcome to the SaltySpitoon, how Tough are ya?
September 11, 2012, 09:51:31 PM
Is it just me, or does anyone else actually enjoy atlas? I'm actually quite fond of him, although he may start 50 threads per day, he doesn't start stupid god damn threads about Pirate, or MNW, and he gives all of us something to chuckle about. Look at how many Atlas references and jokes have been used over the last year; they have kept us entertained. I say, he is one of those things that defines what Bitcoins are. And I'd much rather have Bitcoin defined by Atlas than never ending scams, extortion, and overall assholery.
legendary
Activity: 924
Merit: 1004
Firstbits: 1pirata
September 11, 2012, 09:48:18 PM
Let the guy wear himself out a little, he'll get tired after a week or so.

Yeah, right, you don't know Atlas then...

Just from observing on the sidelines.
The admins have given him a second chance and you should too. There is still that much shitposting in this forum that it barely matters. Plus you can put him on ignore this way... he'll post anyway with a new account every 3 days otherwise like last months.

Don't get me wrong, love the guy, I forgot to put a smiley at the end of that phrase  Roll Eyes

I even proposed him to represent "Bitcoin100" last year, but he said something about not feeling too well and didn't jump in.
Activity: 868
Merit: 1000
September 11, 2012, 09:48:09 PM
In 87 posts and little over a day, Atlas has started 14 topics (including one poll). I believe this does not meet the condition given. This is a public plea to continue enforcing sanctions upon him until his thread creation is truly reduced.

+1
Activity: 36
Merit: 0
September 11, 2012, 09:43:30 PM
Some teenager generating Drama on the forums which apex-ed with a suicide threat last year. Has created lots of sockpuppet accounts ever since...
Suicide threats... I thought I had seen it all here but apparently not, anyone have a link?
donator
Activity: 1736
Merit: 1006
Let's talk governance, lipstick, and pigs.
September 11, 2012, 09:40:23 PM
Instead of constantly banning him, can we just have a new tag for ever persistent trolls?
legendary
Activity: 1246
Merit: 1076
September 11, 2012, 09:39:17 PM
who is this Atlas fella, care to give some background for us noobs?

His spirit was trapped in this forum and he continues to annoy us from beyond the grave.
legendary
Activity: 1666
Merit: 1057
Marketing manager - GO MP
September 11, 2012, 09:39:12 PM
Some teenager generating Drama on the forums which apex-ed with a suicide threat last year. Has created lots of sockpuppet accounts ever since...
Activity: 36
Merit: 0
September 11, 2012, 09:37:05 PM
who is this Atlas fella, care to give some background for us noobs?
legendary
September 11, 2012, 09:35:11 PM

Just from observing on the sidelines.
The admins have given him a second chance and you should too. There is still that much shitposting in this forum that it barely matters. Plus you can put him on ignore this way... he'll post anyway with a new account every 3 days otherwise like last months.
legendary
September 11, 2012, 09:32:22 PM
This is Atlas. Negotiations are underway to bring me back on the forums under the following conditions:

- I use one account.

- No trolling or vandalism is done.

- I respect the rules of the forums.

- My thread creation is kept at a minimum.

The acceptance of this agreement is pending.

I wish to thank Blitzboom (Blitz) for his support in this endeavor.
(emphasis mine)

In 87 posts and little over a day, Atlas has started 14 topics (including one poll). I believe this does not meet the condition given. This is a public plea to continue enforcing sanctions upon him until his thread creation is truly reduced.

It's 9/11 nutjob day and he's just trying to reach his quota.
I realize it is September 11, but the creation of 14 (!) threads in little over a day is utterly ridiculous. Many Hero Members have not created that many threads.
Activity: 575
Merit: 500
The North Remembers
September 11, 2012, 09:30:58 PM
This is Atlas. Negotiations are underway to bring me back on the forums under the following conditions:

- I use one account.

(emphasis mine)

It's 9/11 nutjob day and he's just trying to reach his quota.
legendary
Activity: 924
Merit: 1004
Firstbits: 1pirata
September 11, 2012, 09:28:06 PM

legendary
September 11, 2012, 09:27:17 PM
legendary
September 11, 2012, 09:25:12 PM

- I use one account.

(emphasis mine)

Pages:
Jump to: