Pages:
Author

Topic: Atlast bitcoin breaks $30000 - page 3. (Read 501 times)

legendary
Activity: 2338
Merit: 1775
January 02, 2021, 09:56:32 AM

Boom blast news for bitcoin holder or a biggest slapping news for that countries government who says bitcoin is useless, scam and a crime based project. But i want to say that bitcoin is a platform for technical and educational people.  Only educated people understand what is bitcoin. Why we should invest in bitcoin? Why we should be a part of bitcoin? That means i want to say we all are much more educated than that people who think and says bitcoin is useless and a scam shit. Now we proved them that we can build a best world without any support from any countries government. 
Lastly we all bitcoiners want to say to the government you guys just wait for the bitcoin price $100k then.. And its our challenge to you that we will make it. What do you say bitcoiners.

I myself predicted the rise in the price of bitcoins to 30,000 $ in the spring of 2020 ...

This event happened.  How should you react to this event?  Should we be happy or sad?  This question is difficult to answer. 

The skyrocketing price of bitcoin means incredible weakness in fiat currencies, in particular the US dollar.  We are on the verge of a global transformation of the global financial system.  Many strange events await us in the near future.  Sometimes it will seem to us that the world has gone crazy. 

Living in an era of change is not an easy task.
copper member
Activity: 1316
Merit: 715
Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!
January 02, 2021, 09:54:55 AM
The feeling is amazing and hard to describe. Bitcoin has passed $30,000 and is about to hit $31,000. Bitcoin is too strong and it probably won't stop. because of the Covid-19 epidemic, investors see Bitcoin as the best option at the moment.

Well said. BTC is un-stoppable and making History. A digital currency that appeared on the map of global Finance in 2009 with Price of  few cents, today it stands above $30K. What a Remarkable achievement. Hats off for Satoshi Nakamoto. He was  extremely Visionary and Genius person of this century.  Indeed Covid-19 is one reason that is pushing BTC price up but I think the major reason is Huge printing of Dollars by Central Bank of United States. BTC is deflationary currency and it is very good hedge against inflationary assets.
Activity: 79
Merit: 1
January 02, 2021, 09:44:08 AM
No one can stop right now I think btc will touch 50k very soon or must be in a good correction will be happen.
Activity: 182
Merit: 11
January 02, 2021, 09:17:44 AM
Basic knowledge is required for people to understand how the transaction in a blockchain takes place but apart from that, there is no education needed for people to use it so means bitcoin is created for everyone, not just certain groups. 30K is not the ultimate peak the price can reach we are still a lot to go from the current value to convince the people that bitcoin is something that we needed in our life.

Absolutely. Everyone can access and use Bitcoins as long as they have internet connection, smart gadgets and have trust in it and together with their personal ability and knowledge in buying and selling. I guess, all Bitcoin believers and holders are still in awe with its price breakthrough and this ATH will captured more interests to people to invest more on Bitcoins and much wider adoption will happen across the globe. Indeed, Bitcoin is all we need nowadays to attain the financial success that we are aiming for.  
TGD
Activity: 1288
Merit: 620
Wen Rolex?
January 02, 2021, 09:03:43 AM
I never doubt BTC will gonna break that 30K USD price after it broke the 20K all time high and stay strong above it for almost a month. There is no actual price wall right now. Those 30k, 40k and soon are just imaginary wall since BTC still not visit that area. There's still no sign of weakening of uptrend so I believe this will still continue up to 40K and above.
mk4
legendary
Activity: 2716
Merit: 3817
Paldo.io 🤖
January 02, 2021, 09:00:10 AM
A few months ago, a lot of people here were saying that they had an exit target of $20k. I wonder how they're feeling right now.. 🤔
Activity: 700
Merit: 182
January 02, 2021, 08:56:51 AM

Boom blast news for bitcoin holder or a biggest slapping news for that countries government who says bitcoin is useless, scam and a crime based project. But i want to say that bitcoin is a platform for technical and educational people.  Only educated people understand what is bitcoin. Why we should invest in bitcoin? Why we should be a part of bitcoin? That means i want to say we all are much more educated than that people who think and says bitcoin is useless and a scam shit. Now we proved them that we can build a best world without any support from any countries government. 
Lastly we all bitcoiners want to say to the government you guys just wait for the bitcoin price $100k then.. And its our challenge to you that we will make it. What do you say bitcoiners.
Pages:
Jump to: