Pages:
Author

Topic: ATM card for withdraw BTC/ other crypto - page 2. (Read 222 times)

Activity: 252
Merit: 101
Global Risk Exchange - gref.io
January 03, 2018, 06:03:33 PM
You can try getting approved for a crypto card and then withdrawing through that. You don't need a Bitcoin ATM for this all you need is regular ATMs. Check out this link for more detailed information. TenX may be your savoir!  Wink https://support.tenx.tech/hc/en-us/articles/115000952011-What-are-the-KYC-limits-
copper member
Activity: 2968
Merit: 575
www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games
January 03, 2018, 04:36:04 PM
I want to know, is there any ATM card service or other service that allows BTC/ETH as deposit option ? BTC is not supported in my country. I need a ATM service that allows Crypto coins as money deposit option and that money can be withdrawn in USD, GBP or other fiat directly ?
There are lot of third party sites offering bitcoin debit cards both in plastic form or virtual. You can try spectrocoins debit card which you can used on any ATM across the world. You can also try ADVcash. They accept bitcoin to deposit money.
legendary
Activity: 1526
Merit: 1026
SellDefi.com | Earn by selling files
January 03, 2018, 04:32:52 PM
I want to know, is there any ATM card service or other service that allows BTC/ETH as deposit option ? BTC is not supported in my country. I need a ATM service that allows Crypto coins as money deposit option and that money can be withdrawn in USD, GBP or other fiat directly ?
Pages:
Jump to: