Pages:
Author

Topic: Atomic Swaps use cases - page 2. (Read 140 times)

Activity: 243
Merit: 1
September 16, 2019, 09:57:44 AM
Atomic swap is just a way of exchanging coins without centralized intermediaries which is referring to another definition of DEX exchanges or decentralized exchanges, to me dex exchange features is already a real use case, it provides better security over centralized exchanges, nothing more

This is true but there is one main feature which separates them from DEXs - the idea is to achieve multi-chain trading - for example to swap ETH for BTC instantly
copper member
Activity: 280
CINEMADROM ⥋ BLOCKCHAIN FILM PLATFORM
September 16, 2019, 09:12:20 AM
I love decentralised exchanges and believe that future of crypto currencies should be fully decentralised. That is why I am a big supporter of such initiatives as atomic swap, which makes token exchange more simple and saves your time.
Activity: 756
Merit: 14
September 16, 2019, 09:07:30 AM
Atomic swap is just a way of exchanging coins without centralized intermediaries which is referring to another definition of DEX exchanges or decentralized exchanges, to me dex exchange features is already a real use case, it provides better security over centralized exchanges, nothing more
Activity: 243
September 16, 2019, 08:54:34 AM
What do you think will be the use cases of Atomic Swaps? Why would you prefer to use them?
Pages:
Jump to: