Pages:
Author

Topic: $atosh! D!gger$| 0.2% DailyBonus| 2 Faucets | 5 Ranks & 3 Lvls | + Android APP - page 2. (Read 1494 times)

Activity: 3
Merit: 0
Hallo, I can not draw a conclusion on the old domain. created on a new one with the same address.
My Bitcoin wallet - 1JtNntHPDpQrrJYq4MfHdcBcyZV83uf3HR
Thank you for understanding
Login on new domein - dl1505
https://prnt.sc/gxrb1q
legendary
Activity: 1638
Merit: 1001
Looks new site is not updated with past earnings.
Activity: 2
I sent PM.. old site my balance and my wallet..
new site username
Activity: 129
Merit: 10
new account created in new site and pm was sent. please check
today all balances from old domain will be transfered to the new domain please have some patiance there is allot off work to do. im updating while the site is open

new options in the site

diamonds! you can buy things with your diamonds or you can save them with a 2% daily (when you have 5000 diamonds)
or you can exchange them for btc/ltc/doge
Activity: 153
new account created in new site and pm was sent. please check
legendary
'Withdrawl request' is not working,though the balance is above 25k sat.
Could any one make a successful withdraw?

all payouts are not working on the free domain the host block the api request... we are moved from domain i will soon add your balance to your account on the new domain send me your username and i will put you as first

new domain = https://satoshi-diggers.com

regards
So are you going to add old users to your new domain and remove previous site or we have to create there new account? Also what about our earning? I had already made 14k+ there? Please clear the fact  Huh
nobody will loose any balance. the new domain will be closed when all the data is transfered. just pm me you wallet from the old domain and ill do it first in row
PM sent with new user account and address details.

all payouts are not working on the free domain the host block the api request... we are moved from domain i will soon add your balance to your account on the new domain send me your username and i will put you as first

regards
So are you going to add old users to your new domain and remove previous site or we have to create there new account? Also what about our earning? I had already made 14k+ there? Please clear the fact  Huh
nobody will loose any balance. the new domain will be closed when all the data is transfered. just pm me you wallet from the old domain and ill do it first in row

Activity: 153

regards

regards
legendary
Activity: 658
Merit: 112
its different and interesting.. I will try.. But 25k minimum is so high i dont know..
WE ARE MOVING FROM FREE HOSTING TO PAID HOSTING SITE AND ACCOUNT WILL BE TRANSERED LATER TODAY!
[/color][/size]
Any thoughts on replacing 'recaptcha'(most hated one by one and all now) or adding another solvemedia like extra option?
Im facing some problems with the source code (open source faucet) im trying to fix it asap then i will see what i can do for the captcha, anyone have problem with a coinhive captcha ? only captcha not the miner script.. Would generate a small extra income to keep the rewards as high as posible
Activity: 98
legendary
Any thoughts on replacing 'recaptcha'(most hated one by one and all now) or adding another solvemedia like extra option?
Activity: 34
I have invested little in advertising. when there is confirmation that the site is paying referrals will be much more
Activity: 34
I invest in advertising. referrals bring 50%
if you are interested in my services for advertising, write in private messages
Activity: 252
Merit: 100
Kiixer
Good good friend faucets to win without stopping
Activity: 158
Merit: 100
Great faucet and great concept.

Will be watching this one closely Smiley