Pages:
Author

Topic: 【A.T.P.】 Arbitrage Trade Program ! ONLY 0.01 BTC GET IT FAST ! - page 2. (Read 3730 times)

legendary
Activity: 1582
Merit: 1196
Reputation first.

Hi to everybody. My name is Gianluca, I come from Italy and I'm 19 years old.
Actually I study Informatic Engineer to the University of Naples (Federico II University). In my free time I spend my time to study cryptocurrency and go out with my friends.
Sorry for my not perfect English, but I think that is not important like the program that I would to present you.
I've written this program with a friend, which name is Giuseppe and his nickname on this forum is (PeppeCap).
So, this program calculate a possible arbitrage on the main exchange and then send to the user a sound and visual message.
When the user open the program, he can see the percentage of gain from an arbitrage (fees inclose). A part of the gain from this program is donate to the Bitcoin Foundation Italia.
Another part of the gain is donate to the user which promote Bitcoin with a high diligence.

IS THIS PROGRAM SAFE?

-You can verify it here ----->:

HOW THIS PROGRAM WORK?

LOGIN PAGE

- When you buy this program, you must choice an e-mail and password to register your copy (contact me). Your data is contain on file that is encrypted in SHA-512.
- Insert your e-mail and your password. If these is correct, you enter in.
- You must be connected on your computer because this program work with the API of main exchange. If you aren't connected on Internet, program not work.
- If you don't have Microsoft .NET framework (minimum 4.5) installed on your computer, don't worry, program will install it for you.

BTC MARKET

LTC MARKET

- Main market is: Bitfinex, BitStamp, Btc-e, HitBtc, Therocktrading.

- Program work with the API of this exchange and compare it between them, then verify if an arbitrage is possible.

- When an arbitrage is possible, a percentage is showed and the software send a sound and visual message to the user.

- When you click calculate, a window will open, and then you insert the amount that you want invest, you'll have the final result with the gain and the initial capital.

- Arbitrage with negative percentage isn't showed.

- Click on the image of the exchange to go to their web site.

Settings

- In this page user can set the update of software. User can set time to receive notifications from the software.

- User can set the minimum gain percentage of an arbitrage. Example: If an user prefer to be advice when a gain arbitrage is on 3%, software advice user when there are arbitrage over the 3%

- User can reset settings and then, insert another type of setting.

Advice

Support

- If you have a problem contact us on: [email protected] or use the QR code which showed.
- Support is available from 8:00 to 24:00. When you send a mail to support, you must to send with the same mail which you are used to install the software.

Software License

- Cost of a License is only 0.01BTC

- Next release, user that has bought this software now will have a big discount. In the next release we'll insert new update, new function like automatic trader, new advice of the software for the user and other.

- If you're interested, contact me. I will send you an adress to send BTC, then I will send you your copy with your data (you choice data).

- Funds are available every 30 days for BITCOIN FOUNDATION ITALIA.

SCAM ADVISER

- In this forum, this is the only section where I present this software. All of the other thread are SCAM ! If you see another thread like this, contact me please !
- Another presentation is available on https://litecointalk.org/index.php?board=7.0

Pages:
Jump to: