Pages:
Author

Topic: 💰 💰 💰 aTriz's Loan Service💰 💰 💰 [Collateral Not Required] - page 3. (Read 7093 times)

Activity: 1218
Merit: 683
Tontogether | Save Smart & Win Big
Activity: 41
Merit: 0
Username:Juzhero
Loan Amount:0.005376BTC
Repayment Amount: 0.006451 Bitcoin
Length of Loan: 2 Weeks
Bitcoin Address:Will Pm if accepted
Reason:Personal Payment
Collateral offered:Xbox account paypal account
Signed message (only needed for none collateral loans):
Activity: 2
用户名:211duoyu
贷款金额:5 BTC
还款金额:一个灵魂
贷款额:150天
比特币地址:1Aaet9dLbVm3nRp1FdYCwNhHj8caJofTPE
原因:贸易
提供的抵押品:一个灵魂
Activity: 257
Merit: 10
Hi you still offer loans please ?
Username: papundekli22
Loan Amount: 0.030 BTC
Length of Loan: 5 Day
Bitcoin Address:16Bc8sh3gTaypgRjpxBWn82RZ5H95XC41E
Reason: Trading
Collateral offered: Minergate Acc.

Thanks a lot

Best Regards papundekli22
Activity: 22
Are you accepting my skype sir?
Activity: 98
Merit: 10
Username: Vibez1Tv
Loan Amount: 0.35
Length of Loan: 120 days (max)
Bitcoin Address: 1MwesBTzWu4WX2Q93UtcpHJAjc7FMS4N9N
Reason: Launching ADnetwork, bitcoin addon, first month reserve for publishers payments. (beta and preview script) https://satoshi-diggers.com/adnetwork
Collateral offered: Script + addons + licence code and purshase codes worth total 4000$
Username: Guvn0r
Loan Amount: 0.025 BTC
Repayment Amount: 0.029 BTC
Length of Loan: 14 Days
Bitcoin Address: 1ApiBHDkwQUfjcA6iB3MTgUuETSqEEVqpW
Reason: Trading
Collateral offered: None
Signed message (only needed for none collateral loans): staked address post link https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.25289945

Code:

Address: 1ApiBHDkwQUfjcA6iB3MTgUuETSqEEVqpW

Message: This is Guvn0r requesting a 0.025 BTC loan from aTriz with a repayment of 0.029 BTC for a term of 14 days. Today is 27th of November 2017.

Signature: ICjrlbfYOpEL559/2YAsA6cf364+a7O+NEkomw+NrC3gIQM6LHmw2Bx7qtSQft3cL0ZhgkvNQ56KvNww5xM/w5A=

Denied.
Activity: 22
Added you on skype, to get in contact with you! :-)
Hey there aTriz,

I pledge your attention to my offer.

Username: biulas
Loan Amount: 0.05
Repayment amount: according to your post/add, on this timeframe should be 13% but honestly I can go 15%. Smiley
Loan Term: Loan from 7 to 14 days (trade already arranged, SWIFT transfer from Zim to Portugal is about 1 week)
Bitcoin Address: 1MofbaCJeBNosT6wKXg4taKBftCjdQ7oLy
Reason: arbitrage BTC with Zimbabwe, add to other BTC amount (1 BTC aprox deal, I lack 0.2 yet, minus this eventual loan)
Collateral Provided: Bitconnect account with 540USD lended, with aprox 30USD. During the time that interest are paid, you can keep them aswell until I pay in full)

Regardless, thanks for your time.  Smiley
Denied. Bitconnect is a ponzi and can die at any time.
Activity: 49
Hey there aTriz,

I pledge your attention to my offer.

Username: biulas
Loan Amount: 0.05
Repayment amount: according to your post/add, on this timeframe should be 13% but honestly I can go 15%. Smiley
Loan Term: Loan from 7 to 14 days (trade already arranged, SWIFT transfer from Zim to Portugal is about 1 week)
Bitcoin Address: 1MofbaCJeBNosT6wKXg4taKBftCjdQ7oLy
Reason: arbitrage BTC with Zimbabwe, add to other BTC amount (1 BTC aprox deal, I lack 0.2 yet, minus this eventual loan)
Collateral Provided: Bitconnect account with 540USD lended, with aprox 30USD. During the time that interest are paid, you can keep them aswell until I pay in full)

Regardless, thanks for your time.  Smiley
Activity: 966
Merit: 552
Reserve for the future  Grin

Isn't the point of reserving to save a place within the first couple posts? :S
No, it is not about the first couples posts on aTriz's loan service, my point of reserve for the future on here.
 i have planning in the future to make loan at here, so i just want tell Sir aTriz about my plan just by reserve for the future
when i have got good signal in my indicator of trading alternative coins and when i am very sure will get the profit
due to open short term position buy and sell alternative coins i will makes loan, but it is not today. I hope it makes clear for you.
Username: zxc11asd11
Loan Amount: 0.03
Repayment amount: 0.05
Loan Term: Loan from 20 days
Bitcoin Address:1PpoDc54tRXVGjYUB5FXXP2W5P53SHjMRt
Reason: transaction
Collateral Provided: None
Signed a message (only unsecured loan): SZYU TAN
Denied.
Dear Sir, I am looking for .5 bitcoin as loan for the period of 2 Months is it possible please advise if yes what is the interest rate it is for the business purpose only not for trading. Looking forward your response. What is the procedure.
Too much for me to lend. Sorry.
Activity: 160
Merit: 14
Dear Sir, I am looking for .5 bitcoin as loan for the period of 2 Months is it possible please advise if yes what is the interest rate it is for the business purpose only not for trading. Looking forward your response. What is the procedure.
Activity: 155
Merit: 16
🔥3.5% a Month🔥Loans bit.ly/2JRWesw

Isn't the point of reserving to save a place within the first couple posts? :S
Activity: 966
Merit: 552
Username: mgregg417787
Loan Amount: 0.005
Repayment Amount: 0.006
Length of Loan: 7 days
Bitcoin Address: 1ACWuc8nvc8Y1TBhtcHSW26Xgnxfsa6kQ2
Reason: Gambling
Collateral offered: steam account worth £47 (https://steamdb.info/calculator/76561198273354252/?cc=uk)
Denied
Activity: 69
Username: mgregg417787
Loan Amount: 0.005
Repayment Amount: 0.006
Length of Loan: 7 days
Bitcoin Address: 1ACWuc8nvc8Y1TBhtcHSW26Xgnxfsa6kQ2
Reason: Gambling
Collateral offered: steam account worth £47 (https://steamdb.info/calculator/76561198273354252/?cc=uk)
Activity: 294
Merit: 12
Treat People How You Would Like To Be Treated.
Hi There   

Hope you are well.

I'm obviously new around here, I basically landed here from Google and was specifically looking for reliable BTC loan services.

Now being new I understand that I have zero credibility, however, I am a respected member of other forums (non-crypto forum) and I would happy to share details via PM with you as well. In case that might help. I would also be willing to share as much info as you require via PM to show you that I am legit Smiley

Basically, what I need is a 0.5btc loan, that will be paid back in 25-30days time. I have a domain as collateral, the domain name sold for $6750 previously in 2009 so it's worth considerably more now. I can provide full proof of the domains sales history, I actually have it listed in the marketplace at the moment for over $8000. (Full details can be provided via PM)

I would be willing to push the domain to your account and you can hold the domain until full re-payment is made.

Let me know if you would be open to an arrangement like this.

Look forward to your response.

Have a nice day....

UserName: SuperD007
Loan Amount: 0.5btc
Repayment Amount 0.61
Length of Loan: 30days
BTC Address: 156iFANMVx6TvXfJEr5bjZ5GU6jwx5uVPt
Reason:  I need funds to finish a project I am working on (once project is complete will get paid out generously)       
Collateral: Premium Domain Name to be discussed via PM
Pages:
Jump to: