Pages:
Author

Topic: Attack in a church in France - 1 priest brutally slit - page 2. (Read 1128 times)

Activity: 588
Merit: 500
Gloire à la Victoire !
Pokemon Go sucks and is a terrible game!!! Please stop advertising and playing it!

Why does it sucks ? What I can say you is that it is a mondial success.

So this is what happened this morning. Is Islam still a religion of peace for you all lobotomised leftists ? Banning Islam is the solution for the security of our people !

It's really very shocking what happened today but I don't think that you can blame whole Islam community for something what only several people did.
What you suggest here?
To put all Muslims in the Europe to prison?
Do you think such radical solutions will change or solve anything?
We need to fight with terrorism and ISIS, not Islam.
Islam and ISIS are not tge same.
In fact, ISIS started war also against Islam, as you can see from many terrorist attacks also in Afghanistan, Pakistan, Iraq etc.
We should fight with Muslims against ISIS.

Problem is that we're no more facing organised commandos sent by the Islamic State but lone wolves. What has to be done is to close all coranic churchs and radical and illegal prayer places. Those, to be closed, need ultra-violent positions.
legendary
Activity: 1078
Merit: 1014
What you suggest here?
or send them back

you should read isis english language magazine, everything they do is in full accordance with koran and hadith
legendary
Activity: 3374
Merit: 1824
So this is what happened this morning. Is Islam still a religion of peace for you all lobotomised leftists ? Banning Islam is the solution for the security of our people !

It's really very shocking what happened today but I don't think that you can blame whole Islam community for something what only several people did.
What you suggest here?
Do you think such radical solutions will change or solve anything?
We need to fight with terrorism and ISIS, not Islam.
Islam and ISIS are not tge same.
In fact, ISIS started war also against Islam, as you can see from many terrorist attacks also in Afghanistan, Pakistan, Iraq etc.
We should fight with Muslims against ISIS.
legendary
Activity: 2786
Merit: 1031
Was he a pedophile?

Was it retribution or revenge?
legendary
Activity: 2464
Merit: 1145
Lucky me that i just finished my europe tour some weeks ago  Cry

Edit

Pokemon Go sucks and is a terrible game!!! Please stop advertising and playing it!
legendary
Activity: 1078
Merit: 1014
meanwhile the antichrist pope brings more refugee vermin to europe on his private jet
legendary
Activity: 3668
Merit: 6382
Looking for campaign manager? Contact icopress!
Well, nowadays, if you try to go to church, or to go out into big cities, or to go to a hospital, or to travel by plane or train, or ... well.. to do almost anything, these ... humanoids will try to kill you.
So for now the safe places seem to be alone in a cave or (alone) in the desert.

And that's because you are not orthodox, or not christian, or not the right type of muslim, or for whatever reason their puppeteers think inappropriate.

Edit: improved spelling
Activity: 616
Well, these are the consequences if you are not a christian orthodox. God punishes you.
Activity: 588
Gloire à la Victoire !
Pages:
Jump to: