Pages:
Author

Topic: Attack on Russian Military Convoy - page 2. (Read 1200 times)

Activity: 182
Merit: 100
March 30, 2016, 05:54:51 PM
Mujahideen attacked Russian Army convoy in Dagestan, Makhachkala on 29th march. Many died and injured.

Are you happy or sad? I have a had time sometimes figuring out your stance on things and just would like some clarification so I can respond correctly and not off topic.
I am sad for humanity. If only wars, conflicts won't be lived but unfortunately that is natural result of unright invasions

Thank you was a little unsure on what side of the discussion you where falling on and that does help for future reference.
Will leave you and Vika to embrace each other as old friends. Wink
Sure we understand each other if we would make that discussion face to face. Vika is a Russian female name and i expect that i'll meet with a beautiful Russian lady for discussion Smiley
Activity: 98
Merit: 10
★YoBit.Net★ 350+ Coins Exchange & Dice
March 30, 2016, 05:49:57 PM
Mujahideen attacked Russian Army convoy in Dagestan, Makhachkala on 29th march. Many died and injured.

Are you happy or sad? I have a had time sometimes figuring out your stance on things and just would like some clarification so I can respond correctly and not off topic.
I am sad for humanity. If only wars, conflicts won't be lived but unfortunately that is natural result of unright invasions

Thank you was a little unsure on what side of the discussion you where falling on and that does help for future reference.
Will leave you and Vika to embrace each other as old friends. Wink
March 30, 2016, 05:41:00 PM

1. You claim that they are member of Al Qaeda.

2. But they call themselves Freedom fighters who fight for independence of land.

3.  Do you see double standart vika?

4. You called PKK members as freedom fighters and you see that another one calls your enemy freedom fighters or mujahideen as well... What you reap you sow it

1. I call You a salafi jihadist PR.

This explosion on Dagestan Police convoy is resposability of ISIS.

2. Explain better how are calling themselves the ISIS gunmens.

"Caucasus emirate" is a branch of Al Qaeda, and have nothing to due with "Freedome".

3. Explain about double standarts, please.

4. Show me, where i used this Al Qaeda termin "freedom fighters" to  Kurdish military army in Syria.
Double standart is that i several times said you that PYD is branch of PKK terrorist organisation but you claimed contrary. On your words i noticed you not to be in double standard issue and eventualy i used "mujahideen" word for them for taking your attention and i see that i succeed
Activity: 406
Merit: 250
March 30, 2016, 05:29:01 PM

1. You claim that they are member of Al Qaeda.

2. But they call themselves Freedom fighters who fight for independence of land.

3.  Do you see double standart vika?

4. You called PKK members as freedom fighters and you see that another one calls your enemy freedom fighters or mujahideen as well... What you reap you sow it

1. I call You a salafi jihadist PR.

This explosion on Dagestan Police convoy is resposability of ISIS.

2. Explain better how are calling themselves the ISIS gunmens.

"Caucasus emirate" is a branch of Al Qaeda, and have nothing to due with "Freedome".

3. Explain about double standarts, please.

4. Show me, where i used this Al Qaeda termin "freedom fighters" to  Kurdish military army in Syria.
March 30, 2016, 05:21:08 PM
Are you happy or sad?

Calling criminals, who kill local police convoy in Daghestan as "Mujahideen" is a sign of appartenence to mind control sect "salafi", with jihadist terroristic ideology point of view.
This mister still dreaming about Caucasian Emirate (branch of Al Qaeda).
You claim that they are member of Al Qaeda. But they call themselves Freedom fighters who fight for independence of land. Do you see double standart vika? You called PKK members as freedom fighters and you see that another one calls your enemy freedom fighters or mujahideen as well... What you reap you sow it
March 30, 2016, 05:12:16 PM
Are you happy or sad?

Calling criminals, who kill local police convoy in Daghestan as "Mujahideen" is a sign of appartenence to mind control sect "salafi", with jihadist terroristic ideology point of view.
This mister still dreaming about Caucasian Emirate (branch of Al Qaeda).
March 30, 2016, 05:10:06 PM

March 30, 2016, 05:08:11 PM
Sospected member of group, who attacked Dagestan Police convoy is under arrest.

http://lifenews.ru/news/193806 (in Russian)
Activity: 84
Merit: 10
March 30, 2016, 05:06:10 PM

legendary
Activity: 2296
Merit: 2262
BTC or BUST
March 30, 2016, 03:40:18 PM
Hope Russia blows em all to bits..
March 30, 2016, 03:38:09 PM
1. Mujahideen attacked
2. Russian Army convoy in Dagestan, Makhachkala on 29th march.
3. Many died and injured.

What a perfect example of mind control distorsion of reality, a terroristic ideology.

Paдикaльнaя идeoлoгия, пpизывaющaя к aгpeccивнoмy пpoтивocтoянию, фopмиpyющaя измeнeнныe cocтoяния coзнaния oтдeльнoгo чeлoвeкa, пoзвoляeт иx нocитeлям нe тoлькo oпpaвдывaть coвepшaeмыe пpecтyплeния, нo плaниpoвaть и, в пocлeдyющeм, ocyщecтвлять дивepcиoннo-тeppopиcтичecкиe и вoeнныe aкции, кoтopыe пoзициoниpyютcя кaк eдинcтвeннo эффeктивныe в cклaдывaющиxcя oбcтoятeльcтвax.
https://05.mvd.ru/document/6401540

Radical ideology, calling for aggressive opposition that forms altered states of individual consciousness, allowing their bearers not only to justify the crimes committed, but the plan and, subsequently, to carry out sabotage and terrorist and military action, which are positioned as the only effective in the prevailing circumstances.

Site of State Police of Daghestan Republic of Russian Federation
https://05.mvd.ru/document/6401540
Such ideology call to justify crimes and involve in future terroristic acts.

1. ISIS is taken resposability in killing Policemens of Daghestan Republic.
Who is in riot with a Legitimate Rappresentant of State is acting against Quran.

2. 1 Policeman killed and 2 injured. Daghestan State Police is not "Russian Army". http://www.riadagestan.ru/news/investigation_and_courts/mvd_odin_politseyskiy_pogib_i_dvoe_postradali_posle_vzryva_na_trasse_kavkaz_/

3. A usual lie of anti Quran salafits.

Anyone can seen, how much lie put out the salafi PR.

http://www.riadagestan.ru/news/investigation_and_courts/po_faktu_podryva_avtokolonny_mvd_zavedeno_ugolovnoe_delo/

Killing Daghestan policemans and call them "Russian Army" - what a disgusting lie, to showing how big are the criminals, they are in grade to detonate a side road bomb to kill local policemans.
legendary
Activity: 2688
Merit: 1192
March 30, 2016, 03:19:56 PM
It is a pointless war and an absolute shame that soldiers die in these circumstances. The sooner the religious extremists can be squashed so others can live in peace, the better.
March 30, 2016, 09:25:15 AM
Pages:
Jump to: